Lastest Accomplishments or Goals

A place to talk about... anything!
ScarlettPheonix
Queen Cat

Post by ScarlettPheonix »

Edit: :D Page Claim!!! :D Catnip for everybody! /passes out her special blend.

Levelled whm to 23 today and got to party with a COR and BLU for the first time. Was pretty impressed with the new jobs, they held their own really well.

While skilling up in kuftal with friends we killed Amenant (sp?) and got the skin, so that was a nice bonus to our evening. :D

Killed Pelican as well for me so I could get the Asral Aspis. Was not a fun fight. We'd cleared the area where we were going to fight but they respawned and aggro'd (Greater Cockatrice and Ovinik) about 60% of the way through the fight, so I was trying to keep both of those occupied and support our whm on keep the rest of the group alive. They were determined to kill it and didn't want me to escape them, so we went for the kill.

Good news, we killed the Pelican and I got my shield. It even matches my af^^

Bad news, we all pretty much died due to lack of mp/bad timing when everything else woke up. Everyone was so cool about it though, I have some great friends :)
[img]http://www.geocities.com/fieryscarlettpheonix/1job18subs.jpg[/img]
[color=darkred][i]Red Mage[/i][/color]
Windurst 10/ZM14/PM [i]finis[/i]/ToAU [i]finis[/i]/SGT(P)/WotG [i]Emblem of the Holy Knight §§§§[/i]

[url=http://scarlett-insertwittytitlehere.blogspot.com/]My not interesting at all blog[/url]
Mystiana
Princess Cat

Post by Mystiana »

Learned four new BLU spells in the span of about an hour. I might be getting the hang of this. I have all my spells (except two low ones) to 30. Yay~
[FFX|V] Mystiana Rulean >> BLM iL94 - DRG iL91 - SMN iL93 - SCH iL77
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/1463791/
[FFXI] Mystiana@Shiva >> 99 DNC DRG SMN [currently retired]
90+ WAR BLM WHM BST BRD SCH :: 494 Merit Points
Rank 10 for all nations :: Craft: [Cooking: 54][Fishing: 50]
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

You use food in Besieged? o_O Bit of a waste especially if you get killed :?

Don't think Bahamut has ever lost the warp taru :P

Went back to sky to help with pop items, I thought I might get some skillups but only got one level on staff :( still hate that place :x
Kistala
Tomcat

Post by Kistala »

Got Clipeus in preparation for taking my PLD9 to the Dunes in just another level or three.
"Don't take life too seriously, you can't get out of it alive."

Currently: PLD69/WAR34 tank
PLD69/RDM34 soloer
Tianshii
Mad Cat

Post by Tianshii »

Had a busy couple of days...
Finally got Padfoot to drop an Astral Earring for me!
(Kind of a bittersweet accomplishment b/c none of my "friends" in game felt like showing up to help me out until it was too late :( )

:D and zomg I had the best "ingame" day yesterday even though I was home sick! (had my trusty trashcan nearby in case of an incident) :|
warning: this is gonna be long!
Was about to take a nap when... I got a Party Invite for my Summoner! No flag up or anything. I agreed. How could I refuse? I NEVER get a party invite on Summoner. The party was freakin' GREAT! Not only did I cap EXP, I got another merit point! {/hurray}!
After the party disbanded 2 of the members were going to do some assault missions and asked if I would join them.
Again, I put nap on hold and trotted over to whitegate. We did 2 & won both of them :)
At that point Besieged was goin' down so I joined in on that. My First One! I had a lot of fun & didn't die once!
Toward the end of besieged, I got a /tell from my HNMLS leader. He needed me for an ENM. I don't refuse my hnmls leader^^ (not beccause he's mean, because he's like the nicest guy I've ever met ingame.^^)
After that I took a little break and was back in time to camp padfoot with my hnmls leader. He claimed Megalobugard (no drop). Then we each nabbed a padfoot (also, no drop). No matter! We had lots of fun!
I warped back to whitegate only to find... there was yet another Besieged going down! I zoned in and started tossing out cures (was whm this time). We won, but some prisoners were taken including THE WARP TARU!!! So, my hnmls leader and I decided to go rescue him!
I grabbed the Mamoo-ja-something-or-other key from my mog safe (its used to unlock the pod they stick prisoners in) and the 2 of us set off.
After a bit of stalking around and killing of beastmen, we found the little guy^^. He was surrounded by beastmen. Somehow, I managed to drop invs, free him & not get seen. Yay for kitty stealth!!! My hnmls leader was like.. wow, how'd you manage to pull that off?? I said, "I'm a kitty." :wink:
We wandered around Al Z-howeveryouspellit- for a while trying to find out if there was some other reward for freeing the Warp Taru besides getting him back, but couldn't figure it out. None the less.. FUN!!!!
Next, we helped another LS member get safely to Tav. Safehold.
By then I was one sleepy kitty. :roll: Time for Bed!
Assassen Summoner
[img]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o233/PuszNboots/sigs/Tianshii_this.jpg[/img]
SMN75~SAM75~whm75~thf42~DNC38~drg33
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

Samurai Kitty Skillz Ftw~ I just dinged 59
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
Mystiana
Princess Cat

Post by Mystiana »

Sugami wrote:You use food in Besieged? o_O Bit of a waste especially if you get killed :?
Sole sushi, sure. I hate missing. People that coast through the event without doing their best should go do something else.
Susannah
Tomcat

Post by Susannah »

I finally got Shiva after taking about three months off the game. Got so nervous I got sick. Boyfriend bought me a Trump Crown to celebrate.
Seraph Server. Pirate leader of the SkeletonCrew.
August 5, 1958 - May 10, 2006
You never know how much your parents mean to you, until they're gone away. Cherish your time spent, for it may all disappear tomorrow. I miss you momma.
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

Soloing ftw!
I soloed a King Buffalo there as well, a freaky 40 minutes fight but fun fun fun.
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
[21:36] <MarkovBot> Markov2.0, sanity is boring.
FFXI: Asura - 14/22 jobs @99
Kintrra
Queen Cat

Post by Kintrra »

Go go go Shirai!!!! ^^
OMFG! 8 75+!!!! :shock: Who knew slackers could work so hard? D:
And now a Miqo'te as well. >=D

Melee classes:PLD90/NIN90/WAR90/THF90/SAM83/MNK90/DNC46/DRK24/DRG12/COR8/PUP12/RNG5
Magic/Support Classes:WHM82/BLM87/BRD28/SMN35/RDM23/BLU8/SCH1
Kistala
Tomcat

Post by Kistala »

I could've sworn I already posted it but it seems to have disappeared... a few days ago I got PLD9 AND Clipeus, which'll last me 'til lv.28
"Don't take life too seriously, you can't get out of it alive."

Currently: PLD69/WAR34 tank
PLD69/RDM34 soloer
Tianshii
Mad Cat

Post by Tianshii »

*huggles sister Shirai* wow must have been some fight!! :shock:

accomplishment: got Bounding Boots last night.
I wasn't even trying to get them, because I had gone out and bought the Leaping Boots a month ago. Went to meet some guy to screw around w/ low level jobs and when I got there Leaping Lizzy popped!
Assassen Summoner
[img]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o233/PuszNboots/sigs/Tianshii_this.jpg[/img]
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

Tianshii wrote:*huggles sister Shirai* wow must have been some fight!! :shock:
ty ty both.

@Tian,

Actually they aren't that hard.
They don't hit hard at all I had lots of kiting space they just have a huge resistance to physical damage.

Predator claws: 437
Chaotic strike: 396
Meteorite: 498 <- Magic

I just started pulling one to see if I could kill it, ended up carby kiting him for 40 minutes and finished him off with the meteorite :)

That 420 exp came from a sploded Snoll btw :)
Katina
Big Cat

Post by Katina »

w000000t goo shirai

man out of the blue i decided to ask some blms pals on ls and others to see if they wanted to do ks30. THEY SAID YES AND WE WERE 4 BLM 1 RDM AND BRD AND MADE 3MIL+ SPLITTING

2x d cloth 1x v claw 1x d ingot 1x o ???? and i also won v claw from hnmls

TIME TO PIMP MY MAGES AND I JUST GOT WESKIT FOR BLM AND OMFG I FEEL LIKE A BADARSE LOOKING MITHRA BLM W00000000T

got cursed mitts in bazaar and waiting to win abj for z crown for whm
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v324/SilverBlade830/katfinal.jpg[/img]
Many things go unsaid every day with those close to us. But the feelings are always there and true.

75whm//75blm//75war ZM/CoP: O
90+3 bonecraft 60 leathercraft/ alchemy
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Quite a bounty you got there, I was lucky enough to land a V-claw my last run and a friend managed both claw and cloth :shock:

40min fight? Hehe damn what did it con as?
DRG soloing accomplishments; I managed to solo a Tough Steel Shell (was expecting it to be DC or EM whoops), I'm guessing the fight took 5-10mins itself and Azure was killed once (High Jump a few times will do that). Afterwards I was rewarded with capped evasion and 160 exp :lol:
Who needs skillup parties? :P

Also got COR to 42, ARRRH! :lol:
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

Sugami wrote: 40min fight? Hehe damn what did it con as?
King Buffalos

I'd say VT/lower IT, the one I fought was a higher VT and gave 300 exp on the kill without ring.
The trick behind smn soloing is run away as soon as our pets have hate on the mob.
We're limited by MP so we can't really keep throwing Blood Pacts at it.
Carbuncle is free with Carbuncle mitts + light staff and I get refresh from my Yinyang Robe making me able to solo really tough stuff if I have enough room to run back and forth to.

Agloolik is what I normally solo.
These blow themselves up giving me quite decent exp if they do it fast and chain.
Also got COR to 42, ARRRH! :lol:
Grats =)

[edit]

Page 58 {Mine}!
Tianshii
Mad Cat

Post by Tianshii »

This is my fave post to read... SO MANY fabs accomplisments lately from teh kittiessss :2thumb:

Last night my limbus got cancelled :( but my hmls leader asked me if I wanted to try duoing a limbus area for coin farming. ^^; I sure did because I had nothing else to do AND apparently my WHM sucks because not even ls members (not the MP ones of course) will invite me to exp. (which is a whole other story).
We only managed to get 2 coins and died. More importantly we had {fun} & that's what counts! :)
Assassen Summoner
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

Aspidochelone Sunk.

-=Title: Aspidochelone Sinker.=-

Made Garuda tank 2 NMs.

First up the Shadowlord
Next: Steelfleece baldrich
Leane
Irresponsible Adventurer

Post by Leane »

I just soloed G3 as a 58RDM/29BLM, and I only died once

got aggroed by a bunch of orcs by the wall of banishing in davoi, and I died before escape went off, after that I finally got around to making a chainspell » escape macro
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Tianshii wrote: apparently my WHM sucks because not even ls members (not the MP ones of course) will invite me to exp.
:o :shock: I couldn't find a WHM yesterday, they were all either waiting for Dynamis or in Sky :( Remind me to never make a party again, I seem to have lost my touch for it :(

We managed to get THF body and BLM legs in Dynamis-Bastok yesterday, gotta love getting agro through the wall :oops: someone said "Is that the sound of mobs popping I hear?" shortly later they all came running around the corning and wiped the floor with us :(

I broke my Wheeling Thrust record without the use of Sneak Attack, 873 :D I'd like to see SAM and DRK do that without SATA :P

Also dinged 43 on COR ARRRH! Rogue's Roll for me :)
Mystiana
Princess Cat

Post by Mystiana »

A fine time in Dynamis-Xarcabard last night.

While there was much death (including my own), we did defeat the Dynamis Lord again, and walked away with a shadow mantle.
I was also given a gift from the King. Having already obtained the -1 version, I recieved this item this morning:

I am the happiest Dragoon, ever. <3

http://dragon.rpgamer.com/images/ffxi/armet_full.png
Katina
Big Cat

Post by Katina »

gratz Firemyst

sadly no gratz for me as i've lost whm pants for 3rd time now. I am so pissed to b/c i lotted a 43 and other whm won with 128.

It just eats me inside knowing i wouldnt had to fight for af had the 1st time it dropped the only other whm bidding vs me had of had some fooking decenty to let me get when SHE KNEW SHE WAS QUITTING. But no she lotted higher than me by like 30 and won and i hate her with passion.

Just amazing how cruel and unconsiderate some ppl can be. Not once did i disrepect her too and i cant figure for life of me why she would of done that to me.
Many things go unsaid every day with those close to us. But the feelings are always there and true.

Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Sweets, 'cept it only has one extra STR and Attack+2 over the NQ. Not all that much of bonus for all your hard work :(

{/comfort} Katina, maybe she just wanted to wear a piece before quitting :?
Pheonixhawk
Queen Cat

Post by Pheonixhawk »

Got lvl 59 *then dropped to 58 but i dont care im only 1300 tnl anyway* Got my RDM AF Body (Struts around Phoenix server) and A friend Gave me 1.1 mil so I bought Utsusemi Ichi. Ill quest it and re sell it later, kinda like a bank in a way.
DRK 75, RDM 75, 65 PLD

"If I could have a bot program. I'd have an Auto-Tarupunt one. You know. As soon as you go AFK it punts all taru within the area. Priceless" ~ Blackwing of Phoenix Server
Susannah
Tomcat

Post by Susannah »

I finally got my base avatars after kicking ramuh's butt, having done shiva the day before.
Almost ready to do promies with summoner, 3 more levels to go.
Seraph Server. Pirate leader of the SkeletonCrew.
August 5, 1958 - May 10, 2006
You never know how much your parents mean to you, until they're gone away. Cherish your time spent, for it may all disappear tomorrow. I miss you momma.
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

Another one bites the dust~

Image Image

Next to that:

Temenos Central first floor:
Win!

One step closer to Proto-Ultima and Nashira gages!! :D
Katina
Big Cat

Post by Katina »

w000t beat zm17 finally i can go do apoc nigh for my earring

sadly i missed limbus run but fair trade. I got kill shot off with my thunder4 with a nasty comment to that evil kid too lol

Mystiana
Princess Cat

Post by Mystiana »

I've noticed that some of you post here about what you do pretty much on a daily basis. There's nothing wrong with that, but I thought I'd bring up the Member List and its Diary function. Good for your own personal space. :)
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

SAM AF HORSE SHOE *dances*~
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
Pheonixhawk
Queen Cat

Post by Pheonixhawk »

Learned how to play, get dressed, clean my room, and eat cereal at the same time!!!!! *shock* Yes people its possible :lol: :lol:
DRK 75, RDM 75, 65 PLD

"If I could have a bot program. I'd have an Auto-Tarupunt one. You know. As soon as you go AFK it punts all taru within the area. Priceless" ~ Blackwing of Phoenix Server