Lastest Accomplishments or Goals

A place to talk about... anything!
Cyndari
"Illuminatus"

Post by Cyndari »

I am currently farming to raise the required 300k for R2 :x Man this is painfully slow :( I bought Shellra3, the only left to do is get a pt for Worms Turn for Erase.
[color=blue][b][i]Don't let fear cloud your judgement, for it will hold you back from all of your dreams ;) [/i][/b][/color]
[img]http://www.drowtales.com/~hightreason/chibilaelia.gif[/img] [color=blue][size=200][i][b]Meeooww!!![/b][/i][/size][/color]

WHM - 61 | SMN - 32 | BLM - 21 | THF - 10 | NIN - 7 | BRD - 7 | BST - 7 | SAM - 5 | WAR - 5
Katina
Big Cat

Post by Katina »

:D got all my blm af and i'm only 51 blm lol :lol:
I wish I could give you the money for R2 Cyndari. :(

Just so you know 56-60 whm are the worse lvls imo b/c if you die no r2 for you till rr2. :wink: Good luck

Also Ambrey I really love your sig it's really good.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v324/SilverBlade830/katfinal.jpg[/img]
Many things go unsaid every day with those close to us. But the feelings are always there and true.

75whm//75blm//75war ZM/CoP: O
90+3 bonecraft 60 leathercraft/ alchemy
Ambrey
Teh Sexeh

Post by Ambrey »

Help cordinate another successful coffer key run in Davoi for a fellow ls member's blm af! :D
Eviticus
'Insignificant Adventurer'

Post by Eviticus »

Got off my lazy furry ass and went and soloed the Promy's. Now I have a collection of 3 Anima's and their complete recollection so I can make 3 more later. Despite the fact I am a dragoon, this should help me get a promy invite, eh?
In the end, I'm just talking out of my ass. So take it all with a grain of salt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[b]Rank 10 Bastok. Rank 2 Sandy.[/b] Pup 75, Drg 72, Brd 71, Thf 37, War 39, Sam 38, Blm 40, Rdm 22, Whm 40, Mnk 37, Nin 14, Pld 38, Bst 15, Drk 30, Smn 15, Blu 19, Rng 13, Dnc 24, Cor 11.
Paragon of Dragoon Excellence.
Paragon of Bard Excellence.
Paragon of Puppetmaster Excellence.
[quote="Keavy"]Evi still winnarz.[/quote]

[img]http://e.1asphost.com/AJSB1986/wyv-burn.jpg[/img]
Katina
Big Cat

Post by Katina »

8)
Eviticus
U got other jobs dont u 2 offer like war? :?:
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v324/SilverBlade830/katfinal.jpg[/img]
Many things go unsaid every day with those close to us. But the feelings are always there and true.

75whm//75blm//75war ZM/CoP: O
90+3 bonecraft 60 leathercraft/ alchemy
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

Eviticus wrote:Got off my lazy furry ass and went and soloed the Promy's. Now I have a collection of 3 Anima's and their complete recollection so I can make 3 more later. Despite the fact I am a dragoon, this should help me get a promy invite, eh?
Any Job should be fine for promies,
as long as you get the mob down fast.
The wyvern should be able to add some extra damage to it but still he might go down quick.

You have warior to 37 so you might be able to pull of war/thf as a last resort.

Everybody talks about needed jobs to do promies, but in reality a good setup with any job can get through as long as you have a good strategy and time animas just right.

Anyway my latest accomplishment,

I got summoner to 37,
No longer do I have a gimped summoner subjob =D
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
[21:36] <MarkovBot> Markov2.0, sanity is boring.
FFXI: Asura - 14/22 jobs @99
Crispleaf
Housecat

Post by Crispleaf »

Eviticus wrote:Got off my lazy furry ass and went and soloed the Promy's. Now I have a collection of 3 Anima's and their complete recollection so I can make 3 more later. Despite the fact I am a dragoon, this should help me get a promy invite, eh?
Not to disparage dragoons any more than they normally are, but wyverns probably aren't going to survive the ordeal of the final boss fights. Plus, dragoons don't have a damage-based two hour when you need it most. I'm sorry to say that dragoons simply aren't well suited to winning the promys at all.

Warrior/Ninja is by far the prefered tank for these battles, however. Maybe take a couple of nights to level your ninja job up to 15 and give it try then?
[img]http://home.comcast.net/~crispl3af/level.JPG[/img]
Bastok Rank 8-1, Windurst Rank 10
Rise of Zilart Completed
Chains of Promathia Completed
Treasures of Aht Urghan Rank 2
Chaoskitten21
Feral Cat

Post by Chaoskitten21 »

my latest accomplishment was getting DRG to lvl 30 and getting a Empress Hairpin,the rare/ex version of the Emporer Hairpin.thanks go to Nekoroth for helping /huggles neko and buys her a pitcher of milk =^_^=
Eviticus
'Insignificant Adventurer'

Post by Eviticus »

I don't particularly mind if I don't get dragged along to Promy's. If they don't want a Drg, fine, I don't have to go yet. I've been wanting to finish up my Subs for Drg anyways and I jsut happen to have the right gear for a level 30 Drg.

I have heard later on there is a part where the Dragoon is useful. There is a monster that will switch jobs when a 2hr is used. A Smn can use their 2hr, then a Drg can dismiss, re use 2hr so the monster is Drg type and not Smn type. We're the only class that can 'spam' our 2hr every 5 minutes.

I don't like tanking with War, nin sub or no. I don't like tanking with shadows really either. If I tank I want to be a job I'm comfortable tanking with, like Pld.

But really, I think people underestimate a Drg in Promyvion. Not to say we're the best, I'd pick a Rng or Smn over myself. But can a War/Nin solo 2 weepers at once? Or solo a memory recepticle? We can be useful. Give me a yagudo drink or two and I can out heal a Whm. 100hp cures for 5 mp. And at the same time, I'm hitting things with a polearm, jumping, and a wyvern who's constantly attacking. We have Spirit Link at the level, so what if I use it? I can keep myself healed.

In the end, I will level up another job and most likely take that into Promy instead of Dragoon. It's just not near the top of my list of things to do. ^.^
In the end, I'm just talking out of my ass. So take it all with a grain of salt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[b]Rank 10 Bastok. Rank 2 Sandy.[/b] Pup 75, Drg 72, Brd 71, Thf 37, War 39, Sam 38, Blm 40, Rdm 22, Whm 40, Mnk 37, Nin 14, Pld 38, Bst 15, Drk 30, Smn 15, Blu 19, Rng 13, Dnc 24, Cor 11.
Paragon of Dragoon Excellence.
Paragon of Bard Excellence.
Paragon of Puppetmaster Excellence.
[quote="Keavy"]Evi still winnarz.[/quote]

[img]http://e.1asphost.com/AJSB1986/wyv-burn.jpg[/img]
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

lvl 7 SAMURAI after I unlocked it thanks to shynkino and Nyaa from hades :D
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
Losfuin
Feral Cat

Post by Losfuin »

Chaoskitten21 wrote:my latest accomplishment was getting DRG to lvl 30 and getting a Empress Hairpin,the rare/ex version of the Emporer Hairpin.thanks go to Nekoroth for helping /huggles neko and buys her a pitcher of milk =^_^=
You lucky bastard! Just how many campers did got irate at you after you got the drop? :)
Tifachan
Kitten

Post by Tifachan »

Well...this isn't really related to my mithra...BUT! I am on the verge of reaching full PLD AF for the first time in my life w/ my hume! :D

I'm so excited!
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v117/Xenoheart/drkkaori.jpg[/img]
Cyndari
"Illuminatus"

Post by Cyndari »

I camped Orctrap last night for 3 hrs and I only got 2 flytrap leaves :cry:
[color=blue][b][i]Don't let fear cloud your judgement, for it will hold you back from all of your dreams ;) [/i][/b][/color]
[img]http://www.drowtales.com/~hightreason/chibilaelia.gif[/img] [color=blue][size=200][i][b]Meeooww!!![/b][/i][/size][/color]

WHM - 61 | SMN - 32 | BLM - 21 | THF - 10 | NIN - 7 | BRD - 7 | BST - 7 | SAM - 5 | WAR - 5
Chaoskitten21
Feral Cat

Post by Chaoskitten21 »

Chaoskitten21 wrote:
my latest accomplishment was getting DRG to lvl 30 and getting a Empress Hairpin,the rare/ex version of the Emporer Hairpin.thanks go to Nekoroth for helping /huggles neko and buys her a pitcher of milk =^_^=

You lucky bastard! Just how many campers did got irate at you after you got the drop?
hehehe actually only one.little taru NIN named tengu i can jst imagine how pissed he was lol
Ambrey
Teh Sexeh

Post by Ambrey »

lvl 60war/30nin tonight, also got Calamity :D
Losfuin
Feral Cat

Post by Losfuin »

Chaoskitten21 wrote:hehehe actually only one.little taru NIN named tengu i can jst imagine how pissed he was lol
Only one Valk. Emperor camper? :? The world must be ending.
Sheala
Tomcat

Post by Sheala »

This week I earned level 22 on thief. My skills are a little under-leveled due to the lack of Even Match prey. I have to see if Mithra Pride Phoenix will do some skill-ups with me. 8) I did join a skill-up party as a warrior last nicht with good results. My great sword is up to 61 and throwing is now at 33. :grin: I still have a long way to go until I can join Prrsha, Chaos, and Kat on Expeditionary Force, thirtith level garrisons, or Promies, but I get there :!:
Sheala of the Northern Edge Guard
23 Thf 24 War 20 Mnk
Mithrapride Phoenix Division, Windurst Battalion, Intelligence Unit
Profile: [url]http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?110143[/url]

"Note to myself ... give Tirga six hundred and one KAPOWIES for this half-baked stunt!" -Fred Perry, Gold Brick II
Ambrey
Teh Sexeh

Post by Ambrey »

Yay! Broke lvl 61 War/Nin tonight and got to put my Armemit mantle +1 back on! :D
Ambrey
Teh Sexeh

Post by Ambrey »

Ooh and this will be my 300th post! :lol:
Losfuin
Feral Cat

Post by Losfuin »

Oooh yeah *dances happily around the room*

I hit level 52 Clothcraft! Silk road here I come!

Combined with my continuing Goldsmithing... my gil is in for a tough time. My gil, and quite possibly, my sanity ^_^
Ambrey
Teh Sexeh

Post by Ambrey »

*Ding* lvl 62War/Nin and got Vorpal Blade tonight! :D
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

every week its promy hunt with sahyu, you know that duo run into any promyvion area? Well holla is our hunting grounds. Every week it gets more and more hellacious and we get linked on more and more and beat down more and more, but we always survive. Sahyu attained a new record of EXP today. 500. Way to go Sahyu, that's officially 74 times you saved my tail.
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
Chaoskitten21
Feral Cat

Post by Chaoskitten21 »

Combined with my continuing Goldsmithing... my gil is in for a tough time. My gil, and quite possibly, my sanity ^_^
meh sanity is over rated anyways :lol:
Losfuin
Feral Cat

Post by Losfuin »

Haha, as an update to my last post, the cost of a stack of Silk Threads on phoenix is presently 60k +. It's a good thing I farm my own silk.
Ambrey
Teh Sexeh

Post by Ambrey »

Beat ZM8 lastnight, also did Bastok 9-1 and tonight I did ZM 9-11 (at least did all the cut scenes, not sure if ill get the NM pot fight done tonight or not. :D
Kahvi
Krazy Kat

Post by Kahvi »

I now finally have all the avatars with the exception of Fenrir ^_^

and, after playing redmage for almost 2 years now... i finally got my hat and will begin "Operation: Maat Wimp Out" which involves me leveling WHM to 66 for the Maat fight
Windurst Rank 10
Fight together, die together, leave no one behind.

[url=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/][img]http://www.sloganizer.net/en/style7,Kahvi.png[/img][/url]
Susannah
Tomcat

Post by Susannah »

I finally got a gold orcmask for the Jeuno quest. Boyfriend got level 55 dragoon. Got to use the Davoi treasure chest key, and got an electrum ring ^__^
And I got 100 staff skill ^__^
Seraph Server. Pirate leader of the SkeletonCrew.
August 5, 1958 - May 10, 2006
You never know how much your parents mean to you, until they're gone away. Cherish your time spent, for it may all disappear tomorrow. I miss you momma.
Ambrey
Teh Sexeh

Post by Ambrey »

Got zm12 when I got back, talked to the NPC, all I need to do now is kill the NM pot ^^ One step closer to Sky :D
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

Ambrey wrote:Got zm12 when I got back, talked to the NPC, all I need to do now is kill the NM pot ^^ One step closer to Sky :D
Bring a few DD's a tank and a red mage to silence or Dark knight/Black mage to stun the -ga spells.

This pot is a lot easier then Kammie and can even be fought with an alliance if you want a quick kill.

As to get there, same entrance to QSC but a few doors further.
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
[21:36] <MarkovBot> Markov2.0, sanity is boring.
FFXI: Asura - 14/22 jobs @99
Cyndari
"Illuminatus"

Post by Cyndari »

Yay! I finally got enough Money to get R2!! Now i guess I should get my sj up to speed :lol: