Lastest Accomplishments or Goals

A place to talk about... anything!
Katina
Big Cat

Post by Katina »

lol i pulled a shirai and soloed my staff from 208 to 215 and finally got spirit taker as whm/nin. W000000T

and I finally got a smn in ls diabolos after some hard work of getting blms and rdm/drk

We went in and pwned

I CLAIM THE 55 PAGE IN THE NAME OF KITTY KINGDOM >^.^<
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v324/SilverBlade830/katfinal.jpg[/img]
Many things go unsaid every day with those close to us. But the feelings are always there and true.

75whm//75blm//75war ZM/CoP: O
90+3 bonecraft 60 leathercraft/ alchemy
Kintrra
Queen Cat

Post by Kintrra »

Hehehehehee....

Forgot to mention when this happened a few days ago...PLD75 For the freaking win!!! ^^

Oh, and I now have proof that PLDs can make good DDs...I just gotta find somewhere to post up the html document I got from Dawezy's parser. ^^

EDIT: http://www.dawezy.com/ff11/05-19-2006.html

Hehe, granted, you'll have to scroll down through all of Dawezy's miscellaneous other fights from before that, but down near the bottom you'll find where me, him, and a few other kitties (plus one poor Taru) all did the same Assault Karou-chan mentioned. Dawezy and I traded off on who was dealing more damage per fight. XD
OMFG! 8 75+!!!! :shock: Who knew slackers could work so hard? D:
And now a Miqo'te as well. >=D

Melee classes:PLD90/NIN90/WAR90/THF90/SAM83/MNK90/DNC46/DRK24/DRG12/COR8/PUP12/RNG5
Magic/Support Classes:WHM82/BLM87/BRD28/SMN35/RDM23/BLU8/SCH1
Dawezy
Tomcat

Post by Dawezy »

Old info on that parser, DRK75 now ^^ capped exp, etc.

Which reminds me, a few minor accomplishments in themselves;

* Club is now 219.6, so .4 then its capped for DRK75.
(On a side note, my Sword and Axe got capped a while ago, 240 each)
* Merited my Scythe 2 times now, 280 skill.
* Cooking on 87....something, due to hit 88 soon.
* Signed my first item for cooking XD**
* Purchased all Expansion area maps.. Mamook, Arrawhatever Reef, Halvung.

^_^-b

EDIT;

And I have like.. a stack and a half of each ingredient left.. lol x_x that Sautee was 88 cap so maybe I can make a horde and sell them at discount prices since I farmed it myself, costs next to nothing to synth.
~
[img]http://www.dawezy.com/ff11/Nibble.jpg[/img]
~

:D
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

soloed the quest Give Peace A Chance and the Mamool Staging Point. yes I soloed something, was I drunk? Becuase I only has 7 oils and the sound mobs didnt aggro me once and the conned VT
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

After months of being able to equip it, finally I got my Yinyang robe today woooot!

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
[21:36] <MarkovBot> Markov2.0, sanity is boring.
FFXI: Asura - 14/22 jobs @99
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

After not being able to party and simultaneously messing up the party due to not having Imperial Standards and crap I got off my ass and finally started those stupid missions.
Just need to do an assault or two so I can warp to places.
ScarlettPheonix
Queen Cat

Post by ScarlettPheonix »

Finished another Convert upgrade so now I'm enjoying my Convert timer of 8 mins and 40 seconds. :D

Managed to solo my sword skill up to 230 so only ten more levels and I can start the sword of trails.
After not being able to party and simultaneously messing up the party due to not having Imperial Standards and crap I got off my ass and finally started those stupid missions.
Just need to do an assault or two so I can warp to places.
I enjoyed the mission cutscenes, the later ones are funny and also full of foreshadowing on whats to come. Hope you like them.^^

You don't actually need to do an assault mission to unlock the staging point. You just need to get to one of the staging points and atune it to yourself and then you can use it whenever (minus 200 ISP if you're not on a mission)
[img]http://www.geocities.com/fieryscarlettpheonix/1job18subs.jpg[/img]
[color=darkred][i]Red Mage[/i][/color]
Windurst 10/ZM14/PM [i]finis[/i]/ToAU [i]finis[/i]/SGT(P)/WotG [i]Emblem of the Holy Knight §§§§[/i]

[url=http://scarlett-insertwittytitlehere.blogspot.com/]My not interesting at all blog[/url]
Katina
Big Cat

Post by Katina »

Well probably nothing big to most of yall but
I Finally Graduated from High School

Everyone in my family was happy and a ton of em showed up.
I didnt even feel sad to lose some pals but idk y we cant keep in contact.

I do feel sad that a very old pal of mine kinda gave up and idk what she is gonna become in life and for the ones in my family who didnt graduate from high school like moi.

CLASS OF 2006 FOREVER
High School: O College: soon @_@
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v324/SilverBlade830/katfinal.jpg[/img]
Many things go unsaid every day with those close to us. But the feelings are always there and true.

75whm//75blm//75war ZM/CoP: O
90+3 bonecraft 60 leathercraft/ alchemy
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

Katina wrote:Well probably nothing big to most of yall but
I Finally Graduated from High School
Big congrrrats!!!
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Heh we don't "graduate" from high school here (or secondary school as we call it), we just finish with it :P
Graduation is reserved for university, which I only just graduated from last summer (BSc Computer Science).

But Congratulations anyways :P

My first Dynamis-Windy run yesterday, in fact was the first time the LS did it. We got a Warrior's Mask and that was it for AF2. I also managed to get 215 Staff Skill whilst I was there and Spirit Taker :D
Dawezy
Tomcat

Post by Dawezy »

Behemoth Hide 1/2

5,900,000 gil later. >_>

Need to negotiate with some rich people to get me a second Hide or even do some favors considering the situation im now in.

:oops:
~
[img]http://www.dawezy.com/ff11/Nibble.jpg[/img]
~

:D
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

What you need the hide for? o_O
Pheonixhawk
Queen Cat

Post by Pheonixhawk »

Obtained lvl 56, Got my AF pants (after being stuck in garliage citadel for 3 and half hours) , Got rank 4 windurst fame *it was at lvl 0* Got Windurst Rank 5 *soloed it* and Made 270K. Yep was a good three day weekend for me >.>
DRK 75, RDM 75, 65 PLD

"If I could have a bot program. I'd have an Auto-Tarupunt one. You know. As soon as you go AFK it punts all taru within the area. Priceless" ~ Blackwing of Phoenix Server
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Warlock's Tabard took me all day to get :P

Ding DRG74 :D need an Ice Lance +1 now and 2mil from selling my Colossal Lance :D
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Congrrrats Pheonixhawk, took me over 3 weeks to get mine.
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

Titan still undefeated in Besieged!!!

But they took our warp taru :o :( :cry:

At this moment an angry army of adventurers is heading there to get him back.

[edit]
Page 56 claimed >.>;
Pheonixhawk
Queen Cat

Post by Pheonixhawk »

Raised my fame from lvl 4 to lvl 6 and killed Ramuh Prime (w00t) Look out Ifrit cause your next. Also raised San d oria fame to lvl 5. One more lvl and Shiva will be seeing me soon as well.
DRK 75, RDM 75, 65 PLD

"If I could have a bot program. I'd have an Auto-Tarupunt one. You know. As soon as you go AFK it punts all taru within the area. Priceless" ~ Blackwing of Phoenix Server
Undine
Tomcat

Post by Undine »

Full rdm af earned. now to get to lvl 60 to wear my hat ^_^
Charaters: Undine- Caitsith, Shika- Alexander/Unicorn, Celsius- Cerberus

[url=http://www.nationstates.net/windurst1]Visit the ture windurst ^^![/url]

[img]http://test256.free.fr/UN%20Cards/catgirls4hn.jpg[/img]
Pheonixhawk
Queen Cat

Post by Pheonixhawk »

Rdm lvl 57 and then sadly deleveled back to 56. Thats almost a accomplishment. Right? :lol:
DRK 75, RDM 75, 65 PLD

Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Shirai wrote:Titan still undefeated in Besieged!!!

At this moment an angry army of adventurers is heading there to get him back.
You're fired! :lol:

I helped complete Prommy-Holla and the stupid WHM went and left the prommy after doing ENM so we ended up doing it with just 5 people :lol:
(I got RNG to lv39 through ENM then deleved when died in prommy :()
Mystiana
Princess Cat

Post by Mystiana »

Shirai wrote:Titan still undefeated in Besieged!!!

Last night was a rough night for Midgard. We lost the warp taru, the AH manager, 5 other npc's and 2 generals. All three beastmen attacked in succession @ lv5. Migdard forces held them off, so we're also undefeated. :)
[FFX|V] Mystiana Rulean >> BLM iL94 - DRG iL91 - SMN iL93 - SCH iL77
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/1463791/
[FFXI] Mystiana@Shiva >> 99 DNC DRG SMN [currently retired]
90+ WAR BLM WHM BST BRD SCH :: 494 Merit Points
Rank 10 for all nations :: Craft: [Cooking: 54][Fishing: 50]
Liyhe
Kitten

Post by Liyhe »

:oops: i was there as well...lol...did not mean to be,....got stuck in it...warped back to whitegate and next thing i know....no warp taru...and then boom....mobs everywhere....didnt die....but i could not hit anything....and when i did....Liyhe hits for 0 :cry:

what lvl does one have to be to actually contribute to these??
Liyhe

Rank 5 Sand'oria 5-1 complete!

Rng 60, Nin 59, War 37, Mnk 15, Whm 4!
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

Believe me, even 75's have trouble killing these monsters.
I've seen my 70 Blood pacts do a ton of damage and only take away 3%.
Besieged is really hard if you're unorganized and can lay waste to everyone.
ScarlettPheonix
Queen Cat

Post by ScarlettPheonix »

Even at 75 you tend to whiff alot. The mobs have high hp, high def, high eva and high magic resist rates which make killing them frusterating at times. Some, like the draugers, have dangerous drain moves that makes it nearly impossible to kill. I tend to hit better on the non-beastmen and have gotten a few sword skill ups out of these events.

Any level can help out. I've seen alot of low level mages running around healing and skilling up on divine and other skills during these events mostly but I've seen some lower level melee (55 and below) throw themselves into the fray too. Not sure how they made out on Exp/ISP but they seemed to be having fun. :D

Things I did this weekend:

Finished several quests that have been hanging around active on my quest list for I don't know how long.
Finished the lb2 quest for my npc, so now I can get her to 60. Still need to get her a new weapon though, she's so gimp :oops:

Started levelling whm again for use as a sub in the new areas. After 3 hours and 2 parties and one level later (now lvl 21), I've decided that Qufim island is the new d00ns.

The leader of my first party got upset when I asked the party who was new to exping in Qufim after having to hp and come back for the 2nd time due to one of the others either not paying attention to where they were going or someone decided to pull a something while the rest of the party was fighting a worm~things were a bit confusing.

I was about to suggest us moving back to the tunnel entrance to qufim where its a (bit) safer at night to kill worms when the leader was all "I have a 75 thf and nin on PC, I know what I'm doing"~ after she'd been killed twice to undead aggroing her as she ran by.

me: "So why didn't you ask me for sneak before we moved camp last time if you didn't have any silent oils?"
noob thf: I couldn't cast it! There was still 20secs left on the timer.
me: ...... (I was nearly in tears here when I realized that she meant SA wasn't ready. First time I'd ever run into anyone thinking that SA= Sneak)
me: So if you couldn't cast it why didn't you ask me or the other whm for it?
NT: Fine, I might as well disband if your going to be a b----- about it.
me: sure, np. Take care.

/disband
then in /t:

NT: You're such a b-----, things were going good until you started complaining. You think you know everything don't you?

me: But then you think Sneak Attack = Sneak, so its not like I have to try hard to be better then you :D Have fun avoiding aggro with that.

/blist annoying NT.

I can not wait until I hit 37. /sigh
Last edited by ScarlettPheonix on Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
[img]http://www.geocities.com/fieryscarlettpheonix/1job18subs.jpg[/img]
[color=darkred][i]Red Mage[/i][/color]
Windurst 10/ZM14/PM [i]finis[/i]/ToAU [i]finis[/i]/SGT(P)/WotG [i]Emblem of the Holy Knight §§§§[/i]

[url=http://scarlett-insertwittytitlehere.blogspot.com/]My not interesting at all blog[/url]
Mystiana
Princess Cat

Post by Mystiana »

With my DRG, I pop a sole sushi and I don't miss more than 1/10 in besieged. I'm sorry to say this, but the low levels just lag the event. If you cure others, then that's one thing, but a low level melee is pointless. -.-

Instead of warping out anyone over the max limit for the zone (which should be lowered from 750 to 250), they should start warping out the lowest level in the zone and keep doing that until the event starts.
[FFX|V] Mystiana Rulean >> BLM iL94 - DRG iL91 - SMN iL93 - SCH iL77
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/1463791/
[FFXI] Mystiana@Shiva >> 99 DNC DRG SMN [currently retired]
90+ WAR BLM WHM BST BRD SCH :: 494 Merit Points
Rank 10 for all nations :: Craft: [Cooking: 54][Fishing: 50]
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

I tend to hit the mob aswell even w/o sushi (luck is all I can guess) but when I do base damage @ 70 for like 2-15 and my rampages only max 35.... I turn into Yuffie from FF7AC and wanna break something.... HARD. I guess I'm still getting used to the higher I get the more difficult mobs get. I wonder If I'll ever get used to being on the path of the last 5 levels

EDIT: Successfully Fought Off The Undead swarm.... THEY STOLE OUR WARP TARUTARU ARGH! *goes Berserk* And Not only that, they stole the freebie one :x
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
Kintrra
Queen Cat

Post by Kintrra »

As a PLD75 DD'ing I don't miss too often, but then, I've only been in one Beseiged as well (usually too busy running around doing other stuff to get in on it :( ) but yeah, those last 5 levels are a pain. But those new areas are great for exp against Imps and such, so it won't be nearly so bad for you Karou. ^^
OMFG! 8 75+!!!! :shock: Who knew slackers could work so hard? D:
And now a Miqo'te as well. >=D

Melee classes:PLD90/NIN90/WAR90/THF90/SAM83/MNK90/DNC46/DRK24/DRG12/COR8/PUP12/RNG5
Magic/Support Classes:WHM82/BLM87/BRD28/SMN35/RDM23/BLU8/SCH1
Bitneko
Tomcat

Post by Bitneko »

Well I finally gathered the parts for my new frame for PUP. Now I have to turn them in... and wait a LONG time. :x

Someone miss typed the name of a mule or something because I found 400k in my delivery box. That's how I afforded it. :D

Someone turned up the price on the cloth and crossbow though.
Pheonixhawk
Queen Cat

Post by Pheonixhawk »

Killed Ifrit Prime with just me and a lvl 75 RDM. I deleved to lvl 55 as well (darn you bombs, darn you bats for killing me as I got rasied in Ifrits cauldron and DARN YOU IFRIT and your 2 hour.) For some reason Im dying alot :( None the less smn is now lvl 10 with 3 avatars :D
DRK 75, RDM 75, 65 PLD

Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

At L 70 RDM I can land enfeebles in Besieged, but they evaporate quick. With Sword and dagger both over 200 I can hit the mobs usually for 0 - 1 damage and 1 or 2 from my Enspells. Nukes do maybe 5 - 10 HPs of damage (Moldy and Wizard's Earrings, no Torques). No food, I think I will try Rice Dumplings next time. A LOT of the mobs check "Imposible to gauge."

Good for skillups though, that's where Dagger passed 200.

"Tsybil learns Dancing Edge." Which I will never, ever get to use. :(