This is not a lie.

A place to talk about... anything!
Yugi
Mad Cat

This is not a lie.

Post by Yugi »

Edited for content

Topic locked
[img]http://www.fairyland.to/BakaMemo/catgirls.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.fairyland.to/BakaMemo/riaa-kittens.jpg[/img]
Vixen
Kitten

Post by Vixen »

You wrote this message of your "sister's death" to prove to these "people I barely know on the net" it's possible to kill your self during rape...k
"this is the truth" "it's no lie" "i'm telling the truth" "telling the truth" "it is no lie" it is no lie"
I wouldn't doubt you for a second with your credibility, haha.

This whole message you wrote to make this board feel bad, congratulations.
Crisp won't respond, she left remember. I'm sure no one in this board (lots of people) have ever had death in thier family before, yep.
good bye
Hallelujah!...Hallelujah! Now ban his ip please. =3

P.S. Isn't deaths recorded in the local newspapers? I'm sure we can all believe that(haha, no) when that's seen.

P.S.S. When you tell us to look at your picture in your profile, you might want to make sure its the same fake person you put up on the old thread saying your a girl again.
sakono
Housecat

Post by sakono »

/me sighs

why even responed? it does no good
Vixen
Kitten

Post by Vixen »

He'll try coming back soon enough...
Prrsha

Post by Prrsha »

Dead horse! Step right up! 50g a wack! :roll:
Losfuin
Feral Cat

Post by Losfuin »

sakono wrote:/me sighs

why even responed? it does no good
Quoted for truth.
Kintrra
Queen Cat

Post by Kintrra »

Prrsha wrote:Dead horse! Step right up! 50g a wack! :roll:
See above post for reasoning.
OMFG! 8 75+!!!! :shock: Who knew slackers could work so hard? D:
And now a Miqo'te as well. >=D

Melee classes:PLD90/NIN90/WAR90/THF90/SAM83/MNK90/DNC46/DRK24/DRG12/COR8/PUP12/RNG5
Magic/Support Classes:WHM82/BLM87/BRD28/SMN35/RDM23/BLU8/SCH1
Neoshinobi
Mad Cat

Post by Neoshinobi »

So now were the bad guy :roll:

you know what I just dont f***ing care anymore...
Eviticus
'Insignificant Adventurer'

Post by Eviticus »

Ban that piece of sh*t. I live close enough to Peoria Illinois, where Yugi claims to live, that had that happened I would have heard about it. The member Than can back me up, as he is an IRL friend of mine. And just to be sure, I searched through Peoria's news lately, nadda.

"I swear by God and Sunny Jesus"(Favorite line from 'The Shawshank Redemption') that if no standards on this board are enforced on Yugi for behavior, I will withdraw Cerberus Server from this site. (Ok, I know, small threat, but still.)
In the end, I'm just talking out of my ass. So take it all with a grain of salt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[b]Rank 10 Bastok. Rank 2 Sandy.[/b] Pup 75, Drg 72, Brd 71, Thf 37, War 39, Sam 38, Blm 40, Rdm 22, Whm 40, Mnk 37, Nin 14, Pld 38, Bst 15, Drk 30, Smn 15, Blu 19, Rng 13, Dnc 24, Cor 11.
Paragon of Dragoon Excellence.
Paragon of Bard Excellence.
Paragon of Puppetmaster Excellence.
[quote="Keavy"]Evi still winnarz.[/quote]

[img]http://e.1asphost.com/AJSB1986/wyv-burn.jpg[/img]
Neoshinobi
Mad Cat

Post by Neoshinobi »

Eviticus wrote:by God and Sunny Jesus"(Favorite line from 'The Shawshank Redemption') that if no standards on this board are enforced on Yugi for behavior, I will withdraw Cerberus Server from this site. (Ok, I know, small threat, but still.)
You can't succeed from the union...why...thats treason! :oops:

Aargh I'll declare war on your if you do. :P
Katina
Big Cat

Post by Katina »

How odd :shock:

I can only imagine what Yugi could have done to get such a reply from the site like this.

H/e if any of this is true Yugi I hope you find peace and content to live on k.

But if this is a joke I hope you find help to overcome such a strange state of mind.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v324/SilverBlade830/katfinal.jpg[/img]
Many things go unsaid every day with those close to us. But the feelings are always there and true.

75whm//75blm//75war ZM/CoP: O
90+3 bonecraft 60 leathercraft/ alchemy
angelstar107
Tomcat

Post by angelstar107 »

Well, personally, it doesn't matter if it's false or if it's true. We have no right to judge which of these catagories this falls under, so shame on all of you for doing just that.

How the hell would you all feel if it was you? Just assume that for a moment. Most of you are so heartless that you can't concider, for a moment, that this might be real. If it is, would you want everyone to deny it happened, to rub salt in your bleeding wound? I think not, so don't you dare do that to Yugi.

Never judge before you know both sides of a situation. Judging before you know anything is like walking up to a person on the street and killing them for no reason. It just doesn't make sense. So don't do it.

My heart goes out to Yugi and I hope they can overcome this hardship.
Mnk 75, Drg 75, Sam 75, Blu 74, War 50, Thf 41, Dnc 58, Nin 37, Whm 42, Rdm 46, Pup 41, Rng 63, Bst 19, Pld 4, Drk 26, Smn 3, Sch 7

[23:41] Starlight: Markov, why are bikini's getting smaller and smaller?
[23:41] MarkovBot: Because you are going to work.

Ninetails Pride! ^.~ Kittens are cool too...
Vixen
Kitten

Post by Vixen »

Exactly what HE wants. You haven't read his posts have you. This is the same person who has told everyone on the board to "go to hell you bastards"... a day before writing this. I'm sure his sister died, and just rushed to tell us about it... To make us feel bad... right...

You might want to look at yugi's old posts before you judge are opinions.

I'm gonna go make a post about my whole family dying in a burning building now, feel sorry for me :3

Never judge before you know both sides of a situation. Judging before you know anything is like walking up to a person on the street and killing them for no reason. It just doesn't make sense. So don't do it.
This is a joke right?
Susannah
Tomcat

Post by Susannah »

OK, i'm inclined to believe it until i get alot of "i'm not lying" right after the other.
another thing, the police would be investigating this supposed rape/suicide/murder. my logic says that if she was raped, then she wouldn't stab herself. Also, if it was indeed a rape, how would she get the time to pull out a swiss army knife? something tells me that the attacker would stop her for one, fearing for his own life. and more than likely the said knife would be in her pants, which she wouldn't be wearing anyways.

i'd feel bad but i'm too desensitized to feel much of anything
Seraph Server. Pirate leader of the SkeletonCrew.
August 5, 1958 - May 10, 2006
You never know how much your parents mean to you, until they're gone away. Cherish your time spent, for it may all disappear tomorrow. I miss you momma.
Eviticus

Post by Eviticus »

[quote="angelstar107"]Well, personally, it doesn't matter if it's false or if it's true. We have no right to judge which of these catagories this falls under, so shame on all of you for doing just that.[quote]

I have no right to tell someone how to feel or act after losing a close family member. God and Than know I've experinced that myself. Yugi is wanting for attention, and is feeding us utter bullcrap to do so.

I have given Yugi multiple oppertunities at no cost or risk to himself both over the boards and over PM to verify -anything- he's saying. He refuses, outright refuses. If we should feel sorry for 'it' at all, it's because it hasn't recieved SEVERE PSYCHIATRIC TREATMENT! :x

Have you even seen the massive amounts of threads that have gone on in detail over Yugi's blatant inconsitancies, insults, and unfounded ill temper? Books can be written about it so big that even Leo Tolstoy can't make it through them.

Yugi, give us ONE(1) news article on line from the Peoria area that talks about this Rape/Suicide and I will take back -everything- bad I have said about you.
In the end, I'm just talking out of my ass. So take it all with a grain of salt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[b]Rank 10 Bastok. Rank 2 Sandy.[/b] Pup 75, Drg 72, Brd 71, Thf 37, War 39, Sam 38, Blm 40, Rdm 22, Whm 40, Mnk 37, Nin 14, Pld 38, Bst 15, Drk 30, Smn 15, Blu 19, Rng 13, Dnc 24, Cor 11.

Klenath
Big Cat

Post by Klenath »

Concept shamelessly stolen from another site, but dear god does it apply.

EDIT: Crud, went to a second page. :oops:
Yukira
Feral Cat

Post by Yukira »

That's it...there's a limit even to my patience. Seek professional help Yugi, you need it BAD.
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

@ everyone

nuff said >.>

@admins

Please lock + delete

And tho I know and understand that you don't like to ban people it might be wise to give some people on this board a "cool off" period.
(I won't go into names, you know who you are!)
I've seen a bit too much drama on a place that used to be a fun place to hang out.
Do something about it before you actually start to loose the regulars.

@ Yugi

If this is true and you need to spout, there are several boards around with people that can help you to absorb this shock.
MP is NOT the place to do this.

If it's not, I recommend you to take a good look at your behaviour and seek some professional help.
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
[21:36] <MarkovBot> Markov2.0, sanity is boring.
FFXI: Asura - 14/22 jobs @99
Tinacat
Feral Cat

Post by Tinacat »

fyi, i am just staying neutral
Eviticus

Post by Eviticus »

Appologies if any think I was a bit rude or over reacted. But I still stand by what I meant. >.> I've never much liked 'Ignore' or {/blacklist}ing people. I guess I jsut want to set my standards of others too high. >.<
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanatos02
Kitten

Post by Thanatos02 »

Sure, one could both ignore and black list, but that won't stop 2/3rds of the posts and threads on the site being about Yugi in some way or another.

Person wants attention, but public message boards are rarely, if *ever* a place to go to fulfill deep-seated psycological needs. As much as one might want to help, there is little to be done, and nothing so long as Yugi lies and then slams the board. I initially came here for a little R&R and game discussion, and because my good friend Evit posts here. I'm not liable to stick around long, myself if this keeps up. It's just no fun and a half.
Fear not: for no-one can obstruct
Our passage: it is decreed so on high.
Await me here. Comfort your weary soul
And feed it with high hopes till I return;
For I will not forsake you here in Hell.
- [i]The Divine Comedy of Dante Alighieri[/i]
[i] Canto 8 [/i]