Items / Armor I can make

A place to talk about... anything!
MikaMeow
<Insert Title here>

Items / Armor I can make

Post by MikaMeow »

Just bring me the components for these items and I can make them for you. Please look up what you need on some web page, like allakhazams or IGN etc.

Armors: (lvl)
Cotton (23), Linen (36)
Scale (10?), Brass (27), Chain (24), Iron (24?)
Bone (16), Beetle (21), Carapace (45), Scorpion (57)
Lizard (17), Padded (30), Cuir (38?)

Barbarian Belt, Warriors Belt, Lizard Belt, Silver Belt, Leather belt.

Cape, Cloth Cape, Dhalmel Mantle, Wolf Mantle, Ram Mantle.

Fishermans full set, Field boots/gloves, Vagabonds full set.

Shell Earring, Bone Earrings, Beetle Earrings, Scorpion Earrings, Fang Earrings, misc goldsmithing element resistance earrings.

Copper Ring, Brass Ring, Silver Ring, Bone Ring, Shell Ring, Beetle Ring, Horn Ring, Carapace Ring, Scorpion Ring.

Bronze Bed, Maple Table, WorkBench, Simple Bed

Copper Hairpin, Brass Hairpin, Silver Hairpin, Bone Hairpin, Shell Hairpin, Horn Hairpin.

Shoes, Leather Sandals

Some misc weapons up to bout level 30

Orange, Apple & Pineapple Juice.

Lots more avaliable too, Just look at the tradeables area for my skill level, then check web pages to see what I can make.. then bring me the stuff ^.^
The most wasted day of all is one in which we have not laughed.
Image Image
Toren
Tomcat

Post by Toren »

how did you get your levels sooo high? whats the secret 24/7 crafting?
[img]http://mywebpage.netscape.com/MaryAliceDa/twmr01.jpg[/img]

Might just go WHM/SMN if Meeyutu makes me a new SIG :) :)

Ha just think of the DMG i can do.....[RNG/SAM] :)

Kyuba No Michi Clan
Kopopo
Teh Cutaru

Post by Kopopo »

The secret to 24/7 leveling is to have multiple minions who will play for you at all times. Often the payment for these services is candy and sex.
Meeyutu
Housecat

Post by Meeyutu »

lol! Mikameow is a craft junkie of the worse kind, most certainly a freakazoid drunk on crystals. Martha Stewart don't have nothing on Mika when it comes to crafting, and thats a good thing ;)
MikaMeow
<Insert Title here>

Post by MikaMeow »

Naw, I did it all myself. I don't have anyone to play for me x_x
The most wasted day of all is one in which we have not laughed.
Image Image
Meeyutu
Housecat

Post by Meeyutu »

I'm half thinking about letting a friend of mine farm and craft on weekends that I'm away and he can keep my kitty cat company at the same time ^^ I'm just not so sure I trust him not to play with me SMN or WHM. Maybe if I unlock PLD for him to use they will be safe :/
Shekhina
Kitten

Post by Shekhina »

I wouldn't unless he is someone you really trust because he could do other things then just use those to jobs. Not saying he is that type of person, but you never know. People play characters differently. Actually, just yesterday, the other WHM in my party had to log to do something, but said her friend would be logging back on to help. The friend played her character differently, but was still a big help because it was someone already playing in the game. It just a big judgement call. Do you just this person enough not to give you a bad rep while your gone?
44th whm/11th smn/16th thf
I can raise now! *Purrrs*
I can summon Carbuncle! =^_^=
I can Teleport!
Meeyutu
Housecat

Post by Meeyutu »

Well I trust him with my Kitty and she is far more important to me than FFXI ^^. I'm not too worried about him using my WHM cause he gets pretty bored with healing, he's more of a thump something with a big sword type which is why I'm going to be unlocking the PLD job.
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Items / Armor I can make

Post by xaresity »

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо