Ideas Please ^^

A place to talk about... anything!
Kahlanfaith
Kitten

Ideas Please ^^

Post by Kahlanfaith »

Ok Well I started the new MP on Asura tonight and decided I'd take a shot at Recruitng for a while, didnt go so well, I was in Sandy since that is where i bought the Linkshell and I was shouting, all I got back were rude comments on how i was being "racist" and how all that's gonna join the LS is "manthras" it got me really discouraged :x I was just wondering if anyone has any better ideas for recruiting or anything to kinda lift my spirits up a bit... wasnt the greatest night recruiting wise for me :cry:
[img]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a289/Kahlanfaith/Kahl.jpg[/img]
Tinacat
Feral Cat

Post by Tinacat »

tell thoes Elvaans to stop being duches, and killing thier own peoples
JediKitsune
Mad Cat

Post by JediKitsune »

Well, if I had a Mithra on Asura, I'd join up for sure. However, I don't because I... well, I don't like that server a whole lot.

Uh... the only thing you can really do is perhaps lurk the newbie areas and look for promising-looking lowbie mithra without linkshells.

Yes, that's right. You're going to stalk newbies to do this.
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

Advice, if you are getting rude coments in San d'Oria, try Windurst. Great way to meet people is to level something in the 10 - 30 range. Keep trying, good luck.
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Mystiana
Princess Cat

Post by Mystiana »

Yeah, stick to the mithran city until you can get a solid base, and then expand the LS to other nations. It'll work easier that way.
[FFX|V] Mystiana Rulean >> BLM iL94 - DRG iL91 - SMN iL93 - SCH iL77
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/1463791/
[FFXI] Mystiana@Shiva >> 99 DNC DRG SMN [currently retired]
90+ WAR BLM WHM BST BRD SCH :: 494 Merit Points
Rank 10 for all nations :: Craft: [Cooking: 54][Fishing: 50]
Kahlanfaith
Kitten

Post by Kahlanfaith »

Ok Well i'm gonna keep on recruiting ^^ thankies guys for the support :D
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

ill agree with Myst on that, i should have started windy but i didnt and i had to earn a base for me as a sandy kitty, but this just means windy people hate me LOL so what heh

honestly its your choice to do bastok sandy or windy, go with what you feel is right :)

and if sandy dont like kitty advertisments.... well damn elvaans, oh and if my b/f is reading this.. THAT MEANS YOU TOO :P i want my fugging 30k you owe me :lol:
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
Kahlanfaith
Kitten

Post by Kahlanfaith »

Well I decided to take a shot at Windy today, and wow they were worse than Sandy... i'm not sure exactly what to think about that :o
Kyuiily
Kitten

Post by Kyuiily »

oh oh I want a pearl again the one I was in, the person never came on then destroyed the pearl
DRG40. WHM 30, WAR 24, SMN 20, MNK 10, BLM 20, RDM 7, SAM 22, NIN 14. DNC 20
RSE: 4/4
Tinacat
Feral Cat

Post by Tinacat »

I remember when Phoenix was Windy exclusive, such great pride
Prrsha

Post by Prrsha »

Well, we arrre Windy/Bastok exclusive now. The masses voted. :wink:
Tinacat
Feral Cat

Post by Tinacat »

I was gone a month, so i wasnt able to recuit people, and i know at that time, we were getting low daily attendance.
Tivia
Irrepressible Kitteh

Post by Tivia »

<---- Sandy kitty

Original reason, the sandy ring was better then the Windy ring for my chosen class.

In retrospect, I failed to realize I would not get a ring starting in a non mithran city, and when i became a mage instead of a monk the ring from windy would have been nice...So I ended up with...nada.

Oh well, fishing and quests were better in sandy at that time and I was a richer kitty :wink:
Mystiana
Princess Cat

Post by Mystiana »

You can get the ring with CP.
Prrsha

Post by Prrsha »

Firemyst wrote:You can get the ring with CP.
You need to be rank 3 though... and by that time most people have found betterrr rings.
Mystiana
Princess Cat

Post by Mystiana »

For a mage, you can get better rings at level 10 anyway. :)
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

Prrsha wrote:
Firemyst wrote:You can get the ring with CP.
You need to be rank 3 though... and by that time most people have found betterrr rings.
Some of our sisters from Bastok and San d'Oria have waited untill they can get the Ring (And for Bastok Kitties it can be quite the wait) and then wore it proudly.

I STILL, at level 55, use my Windurst Ring. I use 3 sets, 1 for MPs, 1 for INT, 1 for MND. It rotates in with the MND gear.

My Elvaan PLD still wears her San d'Oria ring and will till level the level 36 rings come in. Def 1, STR +1, MND +1.
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Janeth
Tomcat

Post by Janeth »

I would like to join MithraPride on Asura!!

My main server is Bahamut, but I also have a character on Asura, who would like to join MithraPride. Her name is Kayanna, she is in Windurst and can't go anywhere else, since she is level 5 or so and I am the worst mob dodger in existence. I'm not on much with her, usually on my main character, but I will try to be on Asura more often in the near future ^^ If you can give me a pearl, please tell me. =^.^=
[size=75][color=red]Janeth • RDM62[/color] • Bahamut
[color=green]Windurstian[/color] Rank 6.
Stuff I have in real life that proves I'm obsessed: A Windurstian flag, SMN Artifact armor, RDM artifact armor, and a plush Carbuncle.
Currently working on: WHM AF. My brother and I compromised. >.>
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c201/Minimaxthetinyone/SMN.jpg
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c201/Minimaxthetinyone/RedMageArtifact1.jpg
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c201/Minimaxthetinyone/RedMageArtifact3.jpg[/size]
[quote="Twotogether"]just because she doesnt do everything that everyone else wants to do
and she doesnt care about what you want her to do
doesnt mean she isnt fun[/quote]
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Ideas Please ^^

Post by xaresity »

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо