A question about PS2 version....if anyone knows

Vorloxa
Kitten

A question about PS2 version....if anyone knows

Post by Vorloxa »

I was just wondering if it is possible for me to connect online for ps2 under the same account as another ps2 in my house. Basically can I log on to two ps2's next to one another and not be charged for two separate accounts but still be able to play with two characters at the same time. I would have one character on one ps2, and a handle off a second character but I'm not sure if they would allow me to use both characters simultaneously. MITHRA RULE!
Meeyutu
Housecat

Post by Meeyutu »

Hehe I don't know because the PS2 version isn't out yet ^^. I'm not even sure if I will be able to use my account that I set up on my PC on my PS2 when I get my harddrive :/ (I'm hoping I can).
Paws
Kitten

Post by Paws »

Seeing as two characters on the same account from the PC version cannot connect at the same time (from the same house...we tried doing so with my roommate's mule on my computer) I would say the PS2 version will likely be the same.

Long story short: They're going to make you buy a copy per person per machine.
-Paws =^^=
Swipe
Housecat

Confirmed

Post by Swipe »

Yes, I can confirm that paws is correct. There can only be one user under the same account ID number/serial number.

If a second user connects using the same serial/account ID as the first user, it will disconnect the first user and allow the second user to log in.

-Swipe
[size=92]~ Swipe ~ World of Midgardsormr ~ Rank 5 in the legions of Windurst ~[/size]
[img]http://www.crystalrecipies.com/qd/Badgercub/New_swipe_sig.jpg[/img]
Phelisia
Kitten

Post by Phelisia »

However, if you have two completely seperate accounts, each with different POL IDs and such, they can be logged in on the same IP (Shadowcat & Elizara had PS2 and PC beta, they can attest to this)

Edit: Also, any NA POL ID can login with any NA POL client (PC->PS2 or PS2->PC) but not with the JP POL Client, nor can the JP POL IDs login to the NA POL IDs
Vorloxa
Kitten

Post by Vorloxa »

hmm I see, I can always experiment with it :wink: i've got a separate ps2, adapter, hdd, tv, and cable line so im set...i hope :lol:
Vorloxa
Kitten

MY FINAL POST

Post by Vorloxa »

this is my final post since im not in mithra pride anymore,(im a taru) bleh.... If anyone even see's this post , just wanted to say it was fun to be part of the linkshell when i was and i hope to see you all in game. Ill still have fun playing though... maybe someday ill bring back my mithra...
Prrsha

Post by Prrsha »

Why would you be a Taru when you can be a Mithra?

*shrugs and walks off confused*
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: A question about PS2 version....if anyone knows

Post by xaresity »

xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: A question about PS2 version....if anyone knows

Post by xaresity »

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru