Post by Kyuiily »

just to let you know everyone probably now has put you on the ignore list
DRG40. WHM 30, WAR 24, SMN 20, MNK 10, BLM 20, RDM 7, SAM 22, NIN 14. DNC 20
RSE: 4/4
Yugi
Mad Cat

Post by Yugi »

and blist. :D
[img]http://www.fairyland.to/BakaMemo/catgirls.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.fairyland.to/BakaMemo/riaa-kittens.jpg[/img]
Yugi
Mad Cat

Post by Yugi »

don't mess with Golddess the maker of this site can still ban every account you come on.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :P :twisted:
[img]http://www.fairyland.to/BakaMemo/catgirls.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.fairyland.to/BakaMemo/riaa-kittens.jpg[/img]
XaviarReturns
Kitten

Post by XaviarReturns »

Oops, deleted (/admin)
Raika Akaizer
FACE STOMPING CAT

Post by Raika Akaizer »

heh. well.... hes on my iggy list too. No need to hear from him anymore. This is why....

When I am finished with the work I have to do out here I'm going to give the revival one last shot. When I do get back I'll have 3 weeks to do it. The Idea is to get everyone together who has proven themselves trustworthy and reform. Aesha was the only one holding me back from doing that but she gave in. <See post on Titan by Aesha> Amiable, if you read this I'm sorry, but I just can't deal with anymore f***-ups. You didn't learn from your first mistake. I feel guilty, but this is what it is. We cannot exist (by which I mean have good times like the ol days) when our leader is ir-responsible. It just won't work.

I will not be the one making the new shell. Would seem like I'm best suited for the job but I'm not. I can't always be there for everyone. So... I'm looking to Zuaa, KittyKitty, KittyKittyKitty, Anitsu, Aesha, Sophina, or Shirai. Where the is light there is no darkness. Where there is a will, there is a way. Amiable gone. Xavier gone. Mut gone. Catsby gone. No more headache.

Josiejo. You are right. This is going to stop. Hell I should have listened to you in the first place. Also, I apologize for my past flaming. I hope you can forgive me.

Golddess, thank you for your actions.

To other servers, please encourage Titan members to be a part of somthing great when they seem low.

And to TitanMP- Hear this!

your hero will return....
RIP Titan MP.
XaviarReturns
Kitten

Post by XaviarReturns »

Oops deleted.
Josiejo
Mad Cat

Post by Josiejo »

Well, I'm only telling you what I see from the forums... I had no idea how things were in-game. Don't worry, Tirial, we've got no beef between us. We could, however, share a Tarutaru if you like. :P

Anyway, Xavier or whoever you are, just leave us all to ourselves. We don't want anything to do with you, and you have nothing positive or interesting to contribute to us. Just grow up, get a life and do something worthwhile.

In the meantime, I suggest everyone just ignore them, and beef up moderation to remove these ridiculous harrassing topics. Don't reply to this or any other topic in regards to these clowns. They'll go away when they finally see what a waste of time all this really is.
[img]http://www.johnnysubway.com/~josiejo/images/josiejoSig.png[/img]
[url=http://www.mithrapride.org/members/guildmember.cgi?function=prof&name=Josiejo][b]Josiejo[/b][/url]
NPC Friend: Jajuju (Tarutaru Female Healer)

[b]Kitty Alts[/b]
[url=http://www.mithrapride.org/members/guildmember.cgi?function=prof&name=Sasamii]Sasamii[/url]

[b]Elvaan[/b]
[url=http://www.mithrapride.org/members/guildmember.cgi?function=prof&name=Ryadbraman]Ryadbraman[/url]
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

oh even though he's on an ignore list, I'd like to show you all how you can still end up banned, I take networking classes and I know, no I wouldnt ever try to unless i wasnt thinking, okay even if you swap out a network card, if your ISP is the same your still banned

Example: I did get klined during a fight with myst yes, thats old news lets not talk about that, but fact is my ISP of comcast was klined on esper.net. around that time i thought this pc that had the network card banned, had a virus (turns out i need a new mouse driver, its cool) i plugged in my old HP and when i went to connect to another irc network, i forgot to change out esper.net, still klined, it wasnt the network card, the network cards were different addy's it was still COMCAST's IP part that had the ban, so it doesnt matter if you change your network card moron, if your ISP is banned you need a new ISP and/or Modem.... geez.
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
Naru Fugihara
Big Cat

Post by Naru Fugihara »

*sigh* The weaker they are the louder they bark. :stare:

That type always hungers for attention. :stare:

I wish they'd grow up and stop with the stupidity. *feels another headache comming on*

I'm goning to bed, idiots like that always gives me a headache.

*takes 2 asprin and goes to bed*
"Mithras make every job look sexy"

Name:Narufugihara
Job lvls: 18 WAR, 28 MNK, 37 WHM, 20 BLM, 6 BRD, 8 SMN, 25 DRG (Lumiere: [i]Light[/i]), 12 NIN, 7 THF

Crafts: GS-3, FISH-12, COOK-7, CC-1, WW-3
Swimsuit: Top +1 [X] Bottom +1 [X]

Mules: Narunarusagawa (all my mules are gonna start with Naru >^_^<)

NPC Friend: Yoli Kohlpaka

Jobs I plan to take to AF lvl: WHM, DRG
colbwa
Tomcat

Post by colbwa »

alrighty then
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

Naru Fugihara wrote:*sigh* The weaker they are the louder they bark. :stare:

That type always hungers for attention. :stare:

I wish they'd grow up and stop with the stupidity. *feels another headache comming on*

I'm goning to bed, idiots like that always gives me a headache.

*takes 2 asprin and goes to bed*
didnt mean for it to come off like that Naru im sorry :( this just gave me a chance to actually show off my networking knowledge as small as it is ; ;
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Vihdu
Kitten

Post by Vihdu »

Why bother reforming Titan MP, Tirial? EVERYONE has lost faith in it because of Amiable, and you. You have your head too far up your own arse, and seem to think you're some kind of saviour, when really, you only succeed in making me cringe with every post you make - they're just so sad it's funny. And Amiable, pffft, we won't even go into that.

MP on Titan is a lost cause. It failed about 3 months ago. Don't try and revive it, you'll just screw it up again.
Vihdu: WHM 42, BLM 26, DRG 60, RDM 38, RNG 11, WAR 36, NIN 27.
Naru Fugihara
Big Cat

Post by Naru Fugihara »

KarouKaniyashia wrote:didnt mean for it to come off like that Naru im sorry this just gave me a chance to actually show off my networking knowledge as small as it is ; ;
I wasn't talking about you Karou, I was talking about ppl like our little trolls, they let their pride get in the way waaaaay too much.
"Mithras make every job look sexy"

Name:Narufugihara
Job lvls: 18 WAR, 28 MNK, 37 WHM, 20 BLM, 6 BRD, 8 SMN, 25 DRG (Lumiere: [i]Light[/i]), 12 NIN, 7 THF

Crafts: GS-3, FISH-12, COOK-7, CC-1, WW-3
Swimsuit: Top +1 [X] Bottom +1 [X]

Mules: Narunarusagawa (all my mules are gonna start with Naru >^_^<)

NPC Friend: Yoli Kohlpaka

Jobs I plan to take to AF lvl: WHM, DRG
Raika Akaizer
FACE STOMPING CAT

Post by Raika Akaizer »

Hmm... well Vihdu... I assure you my head is not stuck up my anal cavity. Honestly I find that a quite immature for someone of your intellectual calibur. Allow me to try to give you a better idea of who I am and what I'm going to do. I'm stubbon with a Lawful Good nature. I ment no harm to anyone, ever. People come, people go. One day, I will revive the pride. Those who have lost faith can get it back, if they don't, so be it. I won't concern myself with them.

Now the other side of the coin here is that I am not the one who screwed it up. I stated that rather clearly in my previous post. I blame Amiable. I ask you, if you were a LS holder for MP, would you just give everyone a pearl sack just to increase population? Well, she didn't learn from her mistake the first time. She did it again. I had no power over that other then to fight back while I could. It did fall apart after the first wave, but I saved it. We still had people on there working together and having fun untill the second wave. Aesha alerted me after I had already gotten on the ship. So what could I do? Moderate the forum I am in charge of. That's it. All I can do. I can't control Amiable. I just hope that when when I do revive the pride on Titan, that... maybe... you'll come back to us.

I still have faith... and... that's all I need.
RIP Titan MP.
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

on a third party note, i think Vhidu and Tirials egos are colliding, however, I know Tirial very well and Tirial has one thing most dont, faith in everyone and anything, and I know MP Titan isnt a lost cause, it is a lost cuase for all who see it as one, but I Know Tirial doesnt, and I wish you much luck in reforming it :)
Vihdu
Kitten

Post by Vihdu »

Let me ask you this: How do you intend on saving an LS that has been failing for the past 3-4months? SO MANY people have lost faith in Amiable, you, and MP that they just don't care anymore. I know this to be fact, believe me; I still talk to a lot of the old MP members on a regular basis, and they all tell me it's gone to hell and they're not interested anymore.

While you seem to have changed since our last encounter; you used to protect Ami to the end of the earth, which I always found stupid. Now you realised the way he is, you're on the right track. Howvever, I still think it's simply too late to pick up the pieces and start over. MAYBE if you all just left, and started a new LS altogether called something else it may work - but only with someone trustworthy, verbally pleasant, and available to be leader. Amiable was none of those, and that in my eyes is what the failure was.

Good luck to you. I doubt I'd come back, to be honest, but we'll see. The LS I have now will always be my home.
Vihdu: WHM 42, BLM 26, DRG 60, RDM 38, RNG 11, WAR 36, NIN 27.
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

its simple, go ask Inuyushi, who even though i couldnt keep MP Diabolos active, he's not lost faith in MP Diabolos simple as that.
Raika Akaizer
FACE STOMPING CAT

Post by Raika Akaizer »

I already have plans going for the new one when we get back. What I mean by "we" is Durvaul, Trace, Moneymaker, and a few others. I'll post again when we start. Till then.... I gotta help get rid of a pesky submarine!
RIP Titan MP.
Aesha Clan-Clan
Big Cat

Post by Aesha Clan-Clan »

-Make a new LS with a new name? i think not, i will always be a MithraPride kitten, its not just that server, i like being a part of this larger group of kittens.

-new leader? Ami never made the same mistake twice, she was never able to get rid of Muts linksack in the first place, the problem with linkshells, is the person has to have their sack equiped for someone to destroy it, so its kinda tough to just 'solve' the problem. Yes, Ami messes up, alot, she is kinda ditsy, and never really serious about much, but it is Hers, she made it on Titan. go ahead Vihdu, flame me all you want, i still stand by her (im just going to watch over her shoulder at the same time).

i do think that remaking the LS is the only solution to Mut's problem. But leave the name, if not, ill go make my own MithraPride on Titan, im not leaving it, even if im the only one in my server in it.
A catgirl is a woman or girl with cat ears and a cat tail, but an otherwise human body; they are found semi-commonly in anime and manga either as a form of cosplay or actual body parts, as well as in a few videogames. Catgirls wishing to look especially cute will wear over-sized mittens and shoes that look like paws. Fans unfamilar with the Japanese obsession with kawaii sometimes point out catgirls act more like kittens than grown cats, who can be aloof and surly.
Raika Akaizer
FACE STOMPING CAT

Post by Raika Akaizer »

None of them are a problem anymore.... I will reform it in about 2 months to let the crap die down and drop the hammer.

I will have my crew ready to form and deploy to each city for recruiting.

This pride will be backed by Teh USN! :lol:

At least.... that's our plan.... (Trace, Durvaul, Moneymaker, and a certain other...)

Whatever happens there is no longer a concern to me between now and when I do this.

>.> Still dreaming of the once loved
RIP Titan MP.
Camu
Big Cat

Post by Camu »

Now that im on titan and in the titan MP branch, I will make sure things go smoothly.
alanthiana
Kitten

Post by alanthiana »

Honestly, on Titan, there is no MP branch right now. I've asked several of the kitties that were in it, and like me, once Zuaa posted the LS msg saying that she reformed, threw away the pearls and sacks.

I love MP. I came to the game knowing only one person, and once MP found me, I became part of a large group of awesome people. When we started having all the problems...I bailed, but kept my pearlsack. I would equip it occasionally, only to find that we still had the same problem...fighting the other races that kept coming in.
Current Stats:
Alanthiana Rank 6 San D'orian Mithra
60WHM/54BLM/30RDM/10BST/2THF
WHM AF Complete
Raika Akaizer
FACE STOMPING CAT

Post by Raika Akaizer »

viewtopic.php?t=2643

This is what it is now. yay. :)
RIP Titan MP.
Batsu
Feral Cat

Post by Batsu »

What the hell happened here? If anyone still has this guys posts I'd like to read them.
[Active]
Chi - Level 60 Undead Rogue - Member of Unison - [Rank 9] Centurion ~ 12,695 Honorable Kills - 3 Dishonorable Kills

[Retired]
Batsu - Level 60 Elvaan Paladin - Level 56 Samurai
alanthiana
Kitten

Post by alanthiana »

We had several "trusted" members with PearlSacks give out pearls to people that weren't Mithra...people that would come in, say one insulting thing, and then leave. When this happened, several of us wanted the shell reformed. Amiable didn't do anything about it, and so Tirial has finally reformed the MP LS on Titan. I have a Sack and KittyKitty has a Sack. That's it. Thankfully, I don't think we will have these problems anymore...the problem will be recruiting, and getting old members back, as most of them have moved on to other LS's.
Current Stats:
Alanthiana Rank 6 San D'orian Mithra
60WHM/54BLM/30RDM/10BST/2THF
WHM AF Complete
Janeth
Tomcat

Post by Janeth »

My brother owns a tarutaru LS...and he gives sacks to Every Single Member. Which is probably why he has had problems with other races in his linkshell...usually Elvaan, according to him.
[size=75][color=red]Janeth • RDM62[/color] • Bahamut
[color=green]Windurstian[/color] Rank 6.
Stuff I have in real life that proves I'm obsessed: A Windurstian flag, SMN Artifact armor, RDM artifact armor, and a plush Carbuncle.
Currently working on: WHM AF. My brother and I compromised. >.>
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c201/Minimaxthetinyone/SMN.jpg
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c201/Minimaxthetinyone/RedMageArtifact1.jpg
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c201/Minimaxthetinyone/RedMageArtifact3.jpg[/size]
[quote="Twotogether"]just because she doesnt do everything that everyone else wants to do
and she doesnt care about what you want her to do
doesnt mean she isnt fun[/quote]
Kopopo
Teh Cutaru

Post by Kopopo »

Making everyone a sack in a race-specific LS is simply stupid. DON'T DO IT.
Neoshinobi
Mad Cat

Post by Neoshinobi »

Kopopo wrote:Making everyone a sack in a race-specific LS is simply stupid. DON'T DO IT.
Now making {everyone} a {linksack} in a non-race-specific {linkshell}...thats where the genius is at, I only wish I could say that about my {linkshell} :oops:
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

I have been in two LSes where everyone had a sack.

One was a small social LS. It was done so no one could kick anyone. Quite egaltarian.

The other was an all Mithra LS. It worked there.
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.