Want a great comic to read?

A place to talk about... anything!
MikaMeow
<Insert Title here>

Want a great comic to read?

Post by MikaMeow »

I have Exiles on my computer(in zip format). Think of it basically as X-Men meets Quantum Leap / Sliders. It's my favorite comic of all the ones I've read so far, and I've read a decent amount.

Random X-Men from different realities are "unhinged" from their time and placed into a team of 6 that travel to different dimentions to do missions to help correct the time line and get back home.

Awesome stories, good plot, great art, wacky at times, and very serious at others. Good character development, they really make you care for the characters. I believe this is the only comic that has made me display a wide varity of emotions, normally comics and anime never make me sad, this comic has brought a tear to my eyes at least 3 times.

If your interested lemme know, we can meet up on ICQ, MSN, AIM, or IRC. Or I can maybe upload to someone's web site for people to download from.
The most wasted day of all is one in which we have not laughed.
Image Image
MikaMeow
<Insert Title here>

Post by MikaMeow »

Only one person wanted it eh? =oP
The most wasted day of all is one in which we have not laughed.
Image Image
Swipe
Housecat

Post by Swipe »

I'll take a copy :P
[size=92]~ Swipe ~ World of Midgardsormr ~ Rank 5 in the legions of Windurst ~[/size]
[img]http://www.crystalrecipies.com/qd/Badgercub/New_swipe_sig.jpg[/img]
Shekhina
Kitten

Post by Shekhina »

I already have it =p so, i don't need you to send it again. I thought I could finally be free of comic books, but NOO =P you had to get me hooked on Exiles again, Mika!
44th whm/11th smn/16th thf
I can raise now! *Purrrs*
I can summon Carbuncle! =^_^=
I can Teleport!
Cyndari
"Illuminatus"

Post by Cyndari »

I'd like to check it out but I need to get my DSL back before I do though cause I aint waitin a zillion years for it to download :P Ill letcha know when I get it back :wink:
[color=blue][b][i]Don't let fear cloud your judgement, for it will hold you back from all of your dreams ;) [/i][/b][/color]
[img]http://www.drowtales.com/~hightreason/chibilaelia.gif[/img] [color=blue][size=200][i][b]Meeooww!!![/b][/i][/size][/color]

WHM - 61 | SMN - 32 | BLM - 21 | THF - 10 | NIN - 7 | BRD - 7 | BST - 7 | SAM - 5 | WAR - 5