curious on a thought i had against gilsellers

A place to talk about... anything!
Ephi
Housecat

curious on a thought i had against gilsellers

Post by Ephi »

i had an idea... i dunno if i should do it... i wanna do it cuz the gilsellers r just makin my quest for my equipment a harder to do...

my idea is to try to post in the personals section of the Vana'diel Tribune...
if u guys do have some ideas or somethin or approve of my method plz tell... since i'm not guaranteed a post i'd need multiple ppl to help me out...
but like i said i'm not sure if i should...
I like jellyfish
Gimme a jellyfish
mmmm mercury :P
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v674/Lihera/Ephisig2.png[/img]
<(^-^<) <(^-^)> (>^-^)>
KIRBY DANCE!!!
Tivia
Irrepressible Kitteh

Post by Tivia »

What type of post?
Baketsu
Feral Cat

Post by Baketsu »

Yes, you have peaked my curiosity as well....
Jobs: RDM-54/BLM-32/WHM-26/PLD-23/THF14-WAR17-MNK8-DRG17-DRK18-BST3-RNG3-SMN7-BRD1
Race: Elvaan
Hometown: San d'Oria
Skills: Cooking 23- Smithing 3
EXP is hard to come by, treasure it!
Ephi
Housecat

Post by Ephi »

i just planned on posting a small paragraph maybe to just simply say somethin like "Gilselling/buying is bad... please don't do it..." but i need it to be detailed enuff to actually have any effect and to even possibly get my point across as an honest player...

now i no what i just typed is a poor excuse for a post against gilselling but you get my drift...
i just wanna do w/e... its not much but it's better than just sitting around and watching these... these... ppl from ruining an escape from RL...

FFXI is a game... not a workplace

EDIT: i'm not gonna do anything til i get some approval from the pride :wink:
I like jellyfish
Gimme a jellyfish
mmmm mercury :P
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v674/Lihera/Ephisig2.png[/img]
<(^-^<) <(^-^)> (>^-^)>
KIRBY DANCE!!!
colbwa
Tomcat

Post by colbwa »

I dare any of you to type this in Lower Jeuno:

/nominate shout "Have you ever bought gil" Yes No

Type it exactly as you see and you will be amazed at the results.

You will receive more no's than yes if you do it between 3:00 p.m. and 11:00 p.m. (kids and school)

I did this 25 times and calculated the results.

Yes 67%
No 33%

Now you try.
Waef
Tomcat

Post by Waef »

You could -probably- get a lot of people banned that way, lol.
PLD67, WAR66, NIN60
Genkai5 [O]
ZM14
PM8-1 (Yay sea! =D)
Currently leveling: Bard
JediKitsune
Mad Cat

Post by JediKitsune »

You're interviewing people you've never even met or possibly even seen before. How can you come to any conclusions that way? I'd probably just hit some random choice because I could care less.
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: curious on a thought i had against gilsellers

Post by xaresity »

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting