A prodigal daughter returns!

A place to talk about... anything!
Canti
Kitten

A prodigal daughter returns!

Post by Canti »

'lo, I'm back.

Apologies for not showing up here after beta ended. With all the stuff happening in my life and here in L.A., I had no free time whatsoever.

So how is everybody?
Creve
Tomcat

Post by Creve »

Hi, I'm doing good. MithraPride has had some bumps and even a terrible tragedy...Subaru died in a car accident. :cry: I think some of us are still trying to get over that, speaking of which I have yet to send the pictures here of her though I did send them to SavannaSuperstars already. I hope your doing ok. I miss you, haven't heard from you in ages! Hope to see you on the game real soon.
Ishe
Tomcat

Post by Ishe »

Hi, Canti! Good to have you back ;) Are you gettin' retail soon or are you holding out for the PS2 version?
Canti
Kitten

Post by Canti »

Oh god, I didn't know Subaru that well, but still. I have a picture of you, her, me, Kimra, and Titamatielle at the entrance of Selbina. I can send it if someone tells me where to.

I'm fine, I've just been really busy. Unfortunately I am waiting for the PS2 release. My computer would die if I tried to run FFXI on it, and I dont have the money for upgrades. I've been consoling myself with FFX-2 though.