:?:
Ja Mata! ^_^

WHM 36
BLM 17
smn 12
Yukira
Feral Cat

Post by Yukira »

In Lower Jeuno, just run past the AH, then down the stairs. There are a few doors - one of which leads to a Goblin shop. There's a gob there that is selling them. Or you could just buy it from AH if you're willing to pay some more (although they have been a little scarce at Siren lately :P).
Nekosama
Tomcat

Post by Nekosama »

Thank you ^_^
Ja Mata! ^_^

WHM 36
BLM 17
smn 12
Crispleaf
Housecat

Protectra II money-making tip

Post by Crispleaf »

Long ago, I used to hang out in Kazham a lot because there were all kinds of opportunies to make money, and as a white mage, you need to be creative in that department.

One of the things I used to do was to make a trip to Jeuno and buy one or two Protectra II scrolls from the shop in Lower Jeuno. When I got back to Kazham, I'd sell them for about a thousand gil higher than what I paid for it (it worked out to about 8,000 gil, if I remember correctly) at the auction house there.

White mages, who were leveling in Kazham at level 27, would gladly buy the scroll for the slightly higher price rather than make the trip to Jeuno themselves.

Another scroll you could try getting your hands on is the Stoneskin scroll. Stoneskin is only sold in the town that is currently winning Conquest, and only to citizens of the country that's winning. In other words, if Sandy is winning Conquest, only San D'Orians can buy the Stoneskin scroll and only from the magic shop in Sandy.

So...

If you happen to have a mule who is in the town that's winning Conquest that week... you could have it buy the scroll, and send it to you in Kazham so you can sell it at the auction house there. Since it's level 28, white mages will be in Kahzam about the time they would be interested in buying it.

I believe the Stoneskin scroll sells in the NPC shop for about 8,000 gil. I'd sell it in Kazham for about 10,000 gil.

The other money making approach I used to do was to sell produce. If you walk down the dock next to one where the airship lands, you can speak with mithra running the airship shop without paying for an airship ticket. That mithra sells all sorts of useful produce, especially Kazham Pineapples, Kazham Peppers, and Mithran Tomatoes.

You could buy a few stacks of these and put them up for sale on the nearby Auction House which is tied to Windurst... where the Culinary Guild is ;) So, if Windurst didn't control the Elshimo Islands, the cheapest place for people to buy these cooking materials without leaving town would be the auction hourse :)

On Alexander, people did this with the pineapples and peppers alot, but few did so with Mithran Tomatoes. So I usally stuck with selling 2 Protectra II scrolls, 2 Stoneskin scrolls, and 3 stacks of Mithran Tomatoes on the auction house at all times. I didn't become super rich, but it was enough to live comfortably off of until I could start mining Yughott Grotto and Gusgen Mines in safety.
[img]http://home.comcast.net/~crispl3af/level.JPG[/img]
Bastok Rank 8-1, Windurst Rank 10
Rise of Zilart Completed
Chains of Promathia Completed
Treasures of Aht Urghan Rank 2
Maezen
Big Cat

Post by Maezen »

to this same approach, i like to go and cook juices and DD foods and bazaar them right outside Kazham while playing gate guard :D
62 DRG/WAR (for parties)
62 DRG/WHM (for solo)
61 WHM/SMN
check the members list for more details

Bonecraft level 7
Cooking level 70
Alchemy level 9

Artifact Armors in possession = 10
Artfact Armors that can be equipped = 10
Janeth
Tomcat

Post by Janeth »

What I do is buy Blood Stones in Kazham from an NPC shop (I forget which one, but kazham is small, shouldn't be too hard to find ^^) and then sell them at the AH. I buy them for 100 gil and sell them for 1k-1.5k, and since Kazham AH is linked to Windurst AH, and Windurst is best place for low-level mages, the blood stones sell very well ^^
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Protectra II ^_^

Post by xaresity »

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт