Vrtr dragon HNM

A place to talk about... anything!
Punkerdood
Tomcat

Vrtr dragon HNM

Post by Punkerdood »

who has seen fought or heard of it...how much dmg did it make on u and if u hit it how much dmg did u hit it and where do u find it? i would really wanna go get killed by it i luv suiciding for fun

oh and whats the HNM in the sandy cheateu sewers??
75SAM
Rank7 sandoria
Pyrexia
Tomcat

Post by Pyrexia »

Vrta... I've only seen screen shots, it's in King Ranperre's Tomb, in the high level part. You know, the place where the ??? is that teleports you to the harder monsters. Go down that tunnel a bit, and you'll find him.
[img]http://filebox.vt.edu/users/cdove/beachsig.jpg[/img]

Pyrexia : Mithran Fishercat : Federation of Windurst : Midgardsormr and Hades
---
BLM 75 : RNG 73 : SMN 53 : WHM 40 : NIN 37 : RDM 37 : WAR 37 : THF 18 : MNK 10 : DRG 8 : BRD 8 : SAM 6
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/db/bestiary.html?fmob=3086

Read on this a little,
A lvl 95 HNM mob that at this point would kill me instantly. :shock:
So you won't find me even near the beast's lair for a while.
Tho when I reach lvl 75 I want to make an Alliance to kill it.
Not for the drops, I just want it dead!! :twisted:

It aint impossible.
Last edited by Shirai on Tue Jan 04, 2005 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
[21:36] <MarkovBot> Markov2.0, sanity is boring.
FFXI: Asura - 14/22 jobs @99
Pyrexia
Tomcat

Post by Pyrexia »

I want that title... cool titles make me happy.
[img]http://filebox.vt.edu/users/cdove/beachsig.jpg[/img]

Pyrexia : Mithran Fishercat : Federation of Windurst : Midgardsormr and Hades
---
BLM 75 : RNG 73 : SMN 53 : WHM 40 : NIN 37 : RDM 37 : WAR 37 : THF 18 : MNK 10 : DRG 8 : BRD 8 : SAM 6
Dukuji
Mad Cat

Post by Dukuji »

The Alexander branch has talked about going on a suicide sight seeing mission to Vrta. Once you enter his room you can not leave because as you click on the door to leave you get this message, "Vtra pulls you in." How hard is he? He can kill a level 70+ PLD in less then two hits. :o Good luck. :wink:
[url=http://mithrapride.org/members/guildmember.cgi?function=prof&name=Dukuji]'Kuji[/url]; The [color=green][b]{[/b][/color]Ninja[color=red][b]}[/b][/color] [color=green][b]{[/b][/color]Cat[color=red][b]}[/b][/color] -------|m >^-^< m|------- Seeker of Oblivion
sasuske
Big Cat

Post by sasuske »

vtra makes kirin look like a little girl. have you seen what it drops on allakhazam? only a fire crystal. yea right you seee so little people have killed that they havnt found out what it really drops
im pretty much amazing

68/9 Nin, 47 Drg, 36 War and more
Dukuji
Mad Cat

Post by Dukuji »

sasuske wrote:vtra makes kirin look like a little girl. have you seen what it drops on allakhazam? only a fire crystal. yea right you seee so little people have killed that they havnt found out what it really drops
I did read that he drops some things other then a fire crystal. (Actually, I don't see where it says that he drops a fire crystal) I heard he drops:
*Cashmere hair 2, cashmere thread 2 (For the new BRD JSE)
*And some headgear that gave Enchantment : Provoke (100/100)

My sourse? None other then Allakhazam :wink: (Check a Tue, Dec 7th 2:03 PM 2004 post with the title: Vrtra Defeated)
[url=http://mithrapride.org/members/guildmember.cgi?function=prof&name=Dukuji]'Kuji[/url]; The [color=green][b]{[/b][/color]Ninja[color=red][b]}[/b][/color] [color=green][b]{[/b][/color]Cat[color=red][b]}[/b][/color] -------|m >^-^< m|------- Seeker of Oblivion
Punkerdood
Tomcat

:/

Post by Punkerdood »

hmm i heard that its like lvl 120+ my friend says that only an alliance in fenrir (lvl 75s) are the only ones that killed it
75SAM
Rank7 sandoria
Punkerdood
Tomcat

title

Post by Punkerdood »

and what title do u get when u kill it?
75SAM
Rank7 sandoria
Eviticus
'Insignificant Adventurer'

Post by Eviticus »

Reading the posts on Allakhazam, which were linked too earlier in the thread, the Title is Vrtra Vanquisher, and the dragon itself is roughly lvl 95, not 120+.

And I believe there are reports from a handful of servers that the dragon has been killed at least once, not just in Fenrir.
In the end, I'm just talking out of my ass. So take it all with a grain of salt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[b]Rank 10 Bastok. Rank 2 Sandy.[/b] Pup 75, Drg 72, Brd 71, Thf 37, War 39, Sam 38, Blm 40, Rdm 22, Whm 40, Mnk 37, Nin 14, Pld 38, Bst 15, Drk 30, Smn 15, Blu 19, Rng 13, Dnc 24, Cor 11.
Paragon of Dragoon Excellence.
Paragon of Bard Excellence.
Paragon of Puppetmaster Excellence.
[quote="Keavy"]Evi still winnarz.[/quote]

[img]http://e.1asphost.com/AJSB1986/wyv-burn.jpg[/img]
Punkerdood
Tomcat

Post by Punkerdood »

well my friend told me this so im saying what ive heard
75SAM
Rank7 sandoria
Eviticus
'Insignificant Adventurer'

Post by Eviticus »

And I'm saying what is officially posted on a site put together by thousands of gamers from halfway accross the world.

But who's to say who's right untill you actually go and fight it. ^.^
In the end, I'm just talking out of my ass. So take it all with a grain of salt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[b]Rank 10 Bastok. Rank 2 Sandy.[/b] Pup 75, Drg 72, Brd 71, Thf 37, War 39, Sam 38, Blm 40, Rdm 22, Whm 40, Mnk 37, Nin 14, Pld 38, Bst 15, Drk 30, Smn 15, Blu 19, Rng 13, Dnc 24, Cor 11.
Paragon of Dragoon Excellence.
Paragon of Bard Excellence.
Paragon of Puppetmaster Excellence.
[quote="Keavy"]Evi still winnarz.[/quote]

[img]http://e.1asphost.com/AJSB1986/wyv-burn.jpg[/img]
Punkerdood
Tomcat

Post by Punkerdood »

haha yea
75SAM
Rank7 sandoria
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Vrtr dragon HNM

Post by xaresity »

xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Vrtr dragon HNM

Post by xaresity »

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting