Lastest Accomplishments or Goals

A place to talk about... anything!
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Polearm Modification Level 7 :D

One more for capped combat merits :)

Edit: Ding page claim :D
Last edited by Sugami on Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

Pheonixhawk wrote:DING!!! FINALLY!!! LVL 75 RED MAGE FTW!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D
Congrrratulations!!!!

Now you can /WHM and try to keep idiot melees alive in the Mire.
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

Tsybil wrote:
Pheonixhawk wrote:DING!!! FINALLY!!! LVL 75 RED MAGE FTW!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D
Congrrratulations!!!!

Now you can /WHM and try to keep idiot melees alive in the Mire.
Congrats, and erm to add to the sarcasm:

And have them ask if you know a raise 3 if they cannot keep shadows up and die because they keep camping on top of you getting you silenced the whole time and you ran out of echo drops. =D
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
[21:36] <MarkovBot> Markov2.0, sanity is boring.
FFXI: Asura - 14/22 jobs @99
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

My favorite idiot melee in the Mire move:

I'm resting for MPs, they pull a fly, no time (or MPs) for Barwatera, so they eat Cursed Sphere. Several times. I call "Gather for Curaga in 6" and pop divine seal at the 2 second mark.

Inevitably 1 - 3 out of 4 of them, at 20 - 30% HPs, RUN OUT OF RANGE TO PULL SOMETHING!!!

:roll: :roll: :roll:

They beat a RDM to death in the mire. The exact same party, in any one of three places I can think of, is so much easier and the EXPs as fast, if not faster.
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
ScarlettPheonix
Queen Cat

Post by ScarlettPheonix »

Gets even better when they start making snarky comments about why didn't you use Sleepga if they pull 2+ links.... :roll:

Started levelling woodworking- currently lvl 7^^
[img]http://www.geocities.com/fieryscarlettpheonix/1job18subs.jpg[/img]
[color=darkred][i]Red Mage[/i][/color]
Windurst 10/ZM14/PM [i]finis[/i]/ToAU [i]finis[/i]/SGT(P)/WotG [i]Emblem of the Holy Knight §§§§[/i]

[url=http://scarlett-insertwittytitlehere.blogspot.com/]My not interesting at all blog[/url]
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

ScarlettPheonix wrote:Gets even better when they start making snarky comments about why didn't you use Sleepga if they pull 2+ links.... :roll:
Of course. :lol: And if you point out that that one is /BLM onry, they say then why did you /WHM? This after screaming for Silena on a regular basis. After all it plainly says on Echo Drops; Mage jobs only. Rrright? :wink:

ScarlettPheonix
Queen Cat

/nod

And some people (ie. TP Burn addicts) wonder why alot of RDMs stop wanting to party.
Windurst 10/ZM14/PM [i]finis[/i]/ToAU [i]finis[/i]/SGT(P)/WotG [i]Emblem of the Holy Knight §§§§[/i]

[url=http://scarlett-insertwittytitlehere.blogspot.com/]My not interesting at all blog[/url]
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

I hated main healing, I'd clearly put "Main Healing No, thanks." in my comments and only had BLM for a sub. Didn't really care much about RDM after I got my cute wise gear though :P

Anyways~ after wanting some of this stuff I finally got a piece today!

Pheonixhawk
Queen Cat

Post by Pheonixhawk »

Its kinda funny because when I got invited to the Mire for the First time, they were like you dont have /whm? What kind of Gimp Rdm are you? So I said You dont have Echo drops? What kind of cheap ass gimped melee are you? Of course I got kicked but I was ROFLMAO. So it was all good. Not to mention I got a party invite 8 seconds later. :lol:
DRK 75, RDM 75, 65 PLD

"If I could have a bot program. I'd have an Auto-Tarupunt one. You know. As soon as you go AFK it punts all taru within the area. Priceless" ~ Blackwing of Phoenix Server
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Pheonixhawk wrote:Its kinda funny because when I got invited to the Mire for the First time, they were like you dont have /whm? What kind of Gimp Rdm are you? So I said You dont have Echo drops? What kind of cheap ass gimped melee are you?
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Pheonixhawk wrote:You pull a link after I tell you I need to rest MP. Don't expect me to cast Sleepga. I love seeing Melee get beat to the dirt.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

OK, don't level WHM then. What you miss in the Mire isn't worth it.
Sugami wrote:I hated main healing, I'd clearly put "Main Healing No, thanks." in my comments
People READ those things??? I never thought they did. I have often thought of putting ridicilous things in mine. Or things I am far to propper to put there.

I don't mind main healing, or /WHM. I mind people who think I am a miracle worker with infinite MPs.

Oh wait, that is the definition of RDM isn't it?

Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

Pheonixhawk wrote:Its kinda funny because when I got invited to the Mire for the First time, they were like you dont have /whm? What kind of Gimp Rdm are you? So I said You dont have Echo drops? What kind of cheap ass gimped melee are you?
The right answer to the question is right here!
You got booted for stating the truth, look here how the new generation of 75's is built these days.
Tsybil wrote: OK, don't level WHM then. What you miss in the Mire isn't worth it.
Nope the Mire isn't worth it at all except for the tree camp or when I burn Imps with 2/3 other summoners.
Getting shouted at by burn parties for killing Imps faster then they do.
>>Randomnoob: Don't party here with a summoner party.
Randomnoob>> I'll decide that myself thank you.
Not as fast as a burn party, but a lot more fun without getting burned out by the time you reach chain 50 having raised each member about 3 times each, Silena'd about 1298 times and have reraised yourself 7 times because they pulled on low HP and couldn't voke the Curaga hate off because they all had Amnesia.

Yes, I am anti-Mire.
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Tsybil wrote:People READ those things??? I never thought they did. I have often thought of putting ridicilous things in mine. Or things I am far to propper to put there.
I guess you're right :lol: they don't seem to look at people's subjobs either :lol:

Yesterday I was waiting to do Golden Salvage Assault on NIN/THF and I still had a misc comment up from COR;
/RNG - DD
/NIN - Pulling whore
/WHM - F*CKING NEVER!
Dispite the sub, comment and not having my flag up I still got a random invite :lol:

I've also seen a screenshot of a BRD's comment that reads "I eat sh*t" and a party invite :lol:

You have no idea how annoying the Mire and Imps are until you've partied there on COR. Amnesia blocks Phantom Roll, throws off my roll order and makes me feel useless.

Anyways, trying to get back on topic... Great Axe capped in Besieged :P I'm one merit away from capping combat merits (2/3 and 3K into current one).
Eviticus
'Insignificant Adventurer'

Post by Eviticus »

I've been in the Mire for an exp pt only once as a 70 Drg. I perfer to level my lower jobs untill I get some gear I want for Drg, meanwhile getting slow exp over time (Haven't had a pt since 24k tnl, now 3k tnl.) >.>

Anyways, I know what ya mean. As a Drg I'm used to attacking pretty fast and being involved with a fight. You know, Berserk, Warcry, Jumps. I'm usually busy with something. Bloody Imps. Let there just holding on to my lance, swinging like I'm encased in molassas. >.<
In the end, I'm just talking out of my ass. So take it all with a grain of salt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[b]Rank 10 Bastok. Rank 2 Sandy.[/b] Pup 75, Drg 72, Brd 71, Thf 37, War 39, Sam 38, Blm 40, Rdm 22, Whm 40, Mnk 37, Nin 14, Pld 38, Bst 15, Drk 30, Smn 15, Blu 19, Rng 13, Dnc 24, Cor 11.
Paragon of Dragoon Excellence.
Paragon of Bard Excellence.
Paragon of Puppetmaster Excellence.
[quote="Keavy"]Evi still winnarz.[/quote]

[img]http://e.1asphost.com/AJSB1986/wyv-burn.jpg[/img]
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Ding Polearm Modification Level 8 and capped Combat Merits :)

On a side note I got a lot of praise being a pulling whore on COR yesterday, kinda makes ya feel all warm and fuzzy inside :lol:
Tianshii
Mad Cat

Post by Tianshii »

:rofl: You Red Mages going off had me laughing sooo hard!!! <3
I'm going to send my RDM friends here to read this thread, they will love it!
Tsybil wrote:I mind people who think I am a miracle worker with infinite MPs.
:o Whadddyaaa mean RDM isn't a miracle worker!!!! :lol:
Eviticus wrote:just holding on to my lance, swinging like I'm encased in molassas. >.<
:lol: poor Dragoon

Speaking of DRG - Ding!!! lvl 20
Assassen Summoner
[img]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o233/PuszNboots/sigs/Tianshii_this.jpg[/img]
SMN75~SAM75~whm75~thf42~DNC38~drg33
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

All new ToAU Missions Complete, Did the new assault area, LC WILDCAT BADGE :D
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Broke the latent on my Pick of Trials :D
ScarlettPheonix
Queen Cat

Got a new merit :lol:

My ffxi life is boring I know. :P

Kintrra
Queen Cat

Post by Kintrra »

WEEE! Finally after not owning a pair of Kotes all the way through my NIN career. ^^

OMFG! 8 75+!!!! :shock: Who knew slackers could work so hard? D:
And now a Miqo'te as well. >=D

Melee classes:PLD90/NIN90/WAR90/THF90/SAM83/MNK90/DNC46/DRK24/DRG12/COR8/PUP12/RNG5
Magic/Support Classes:WHM82/BLM87/BRD28/SMN35/RDM23/BLU8/SCH1
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

Congrats, that is one sexy nin you got there :3

Your Screenies just look a bit.. strrretched.
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Critical Hits modification Level 3 :)
Kintrra
Queen Cat

Post by Kintrra »

Shirai wrote:Congrats, that is one sexy nin you got there :3

Your Screenies just look a bit.. strrretched.
Thankies ^^

And whatcha mean about'em seeming stretched? I chopped out the chatbox and pt box and whatnot on that image in particular. I use the 16:9 ratio with 1280x1024 Rez, that might be what's doing it, for some reason, every time I play the game at any other ratio everything looks fat to me. Maybe that's just in my head? X.x
OMFG! 8 75+!!!! :shock: Who knew slackers could work so hard? D:
And now a Miqo'te as well. >=D

Melee classes:PLD90/NIN90/WAR90/THF90/SAM83/MNK90/DNC46/DRK24/DRG12/COR8/PUP12/RNG5
Magic/Support Classes:WHM82/BLM87/BRD28/SMN35/RDM23/BLU8/SCH1
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

NIN 20. Now I can kite Mammets.

If I decide to level it again, shoot me OK?

Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Ding WAR73 (need my maneater :( and still opitcal hatless :()
ScarlettPheonix
Queen Cat

Finally got next Merc rank. Only been a PSC since ToAU release >.>

Tried the new Nzul Isle Assault~ very very fun and crazy. Friends and I cleared first 5 floors after 3 tries. Don't get any assault pts, but the missions do count towards Merc rank^^

Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

Well Golden Salvage had the glitch fixed, but thanks to Lebros Cavern and A Couple Mamool Ja Staging Point assaults, I'm half-way to my Corporal Badge (Yes I'm Serious! I wanna be a Chief Sergeant So Naja Will Stop Picking On Me!)

also I did my first Nyzul Isle Assault. I locked up on the second Floor and it cost us the run becuase in order to get back, POL Had to update (I'm lazy what can I say.)
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
Eviticus

Post by Eviticus »

Bearer of the Wisewoman's Hope. (ZM4 beaten.)
In the end, I'm just talking out of my ass. So take it all with a grain of salt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[b]Rank 10 Bastok. Rank 2 Sandy.[/b] Pup 75, Drg 72, Brd 71, Thf 37, War 39, Sam 38, Blm 40, Rdm 22, Whm 40, Mnk 37, Nin 14, Pld 38, Bst 15, Drk 30, Smn 15, Blu 19, Rng 13, Dnc 24, Cor 11.

Tianshii
Mad Cat

Post by Tianshii »

> Finished all the new ToAu missions
> Tried the new assault area again, still fun... ececpt when ya get that "light the lamps" one... weird :roll:
> *ding* Dragoon 24 :D
> Won Dynamis Bastok with NO PLD's. Not only did we win, we had extra time for farming. Three 100's dropped as well as several AF's.
Assassen Summoner
[img]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o233/PuszNboots/sigs/Tianshii_this.jpg[/img]
SMN75~SAM75~whm75~thf42~DNC38~drg33
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

A few accomplishments:

-Completed all the Aht Uhrgan missions. (Again rediculously easy >.<)
-Lance Corporal rank up
-This month my Endgame shell started with internal Dynamis.
We've had 4 runs so far starting with every city in hopes to get accustomed to teamwork with large trains, lots of adds and getting the LS some pocket money and relic gear in the process.
Result:
So far we haven't lost a single run.
3-3 Jeuno - Completely desintegrated.
3-7 San d'Oria - I've never been so far inside after a win.
3-10 Windurst - I never even expected to win this on the first attempt. Not only did we win but we left the zone 8 relics and 3x 100's :shock:
3-13 Bastok - Completely oblitherated with an hour and 15 minutes time left to farm.
Loot: 9 relics! :D
Eviticus

Post by Eviticus »

{sky}
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~