Previous Sack holder

A place to talk about... anything!
Meeyutu
Housecat

Previous Sack holder

Post by Meeyutu »

Do people who completed the perl sack quest in the beta get a perlsack in the retail? I was the first to finish the quest, and I think Creve was the second. If anyone thinks getting 5 kitties signed up and online at the same time is easy you should try it :P Anyway that's my question. If I need to do it again it's worth it because the only thing that makes a bunch of kitties more fun is.. more kitties.

-Meeyutu
Creve
Tomcat

Post by Creve »

Ryoki completed the link sack quest before I did, I believe she was the one that brought me in. And before Ryoki I think Siobhan completed it but I was never certain if she had one or not. (I thought she did.)

I remember that I originally thought you were the creator of MithraPride because I was directed to you and Tigara. You can obviously have a link sack since you had one during beta but as I will state in a new topic there are going to be some changes to preserve MithraPride from the massive flow of information brought on by Retail that has nearly destroyed Savanna Superstars.

One of the changes will unfortunately be the halt of the link sack quest until it can be properly revised and/or restarted by Tigara. But we need everyones opinion on how to fix it.