HELLO!

A place to talk about... anything!
Meeyutu
Housecat

HELLO!

Post by Meeyutu »

Hello everyone! I hope to be back by next week at the latest. I just can't wait until March for the PS2 retail so I'm picking up a copy for the PC. I'll still be mithra but this time I'm going WHM so I won't ever need to go looking for one to pt ;) With that said I will see you all soon.

-Stephen "Meeyutu" Savage
Cyndari
"Illuminatus"

Post by Cyndari »

MEEEEEEYYYYUUUUUUU!!!!!!! Hey how have you been? It's good to see ya, I hope that we will see more of you on the site. :D :wink:
[color=blue][b][i]Don't let fear cloud your judgement, for it will hold you back from all of your dreams ;) [/i][/b][/color]
[img]http://www.drowtales.com/~hightreason/chibilaelia.gif[/img] [color=blue][size=200][i][b]Meeooww!!![/b][/i][/size][/color]

WHM - 61 | SMN - 32 | BLM - 21 | THF - 10 | NIN - 7 | BRD - 7 | BST - 7 | SAM - 5 | WAR - 5
Meeyutu
Housecat

Post by Meeyutu »

You definately will.. and online :) Are you playing FFXI PC? Right now I'm just waiting to get a world pass sent to me :/ Hopefully I can get it before this weekend so I can pull a couple all nighters and get back to where I was in the beta. Anyway my email on POL is meeyutu@pol.com .. ttyl,
Klisk
Kitten

Post by Klisk »

Mrow. :3 I picked up the PC version, but will probably switch to PS2 in March. S'more fun. ;)
Klisk:
The Scourge of Alaska!
Cyndari
"Illuminatus"

Post by Cyndari »

Meeyutu wrote:You definately will.. and online :) Are you playing FFXI PC?
Unfortunately I am one of the ones who is waiting until the PS2 version comes out. :|
[color=blue][b][i]Don't let fear cloud your judgement, for it will hold you back from all of your dreams ;) [/i][/b][/color]
[img]http://www.drowtales.com/~hightreason/chibilaelia.gif[/img] [color=blue][size=200][i][b]Meeooww!!![/b][/i][/size][/color]

WHM - 61 | SMN - 32 | BLM - 21 | THF - 10 | NIN - 7 | BRD - 7 | BST - 7 | SAM - 5 | WAR - 5