The Girl Who Leapt Through Time

All your anime and manga needs.
Sugami
Anime cat

The Girl Who Leapt Through Time

Post by Sugami »

I saw this a while back but seeing the dual audio version I was curious as to how good the dub is (pretty good) and ended up staying up to almost 3am watching it. I won't summarize it as I think the title does that :P I'll just say it's a really good movie, interesting plot, great characters, funny and very moving at times. I think I teared up a little the first time I saw it :cry: The artwork and animation is outstanding as well, this is the project that this studio did before Summer Wars so if you've seen that (you should) and liked it you'll most likely like this too.

Just don't try to think about the time travel too much, I'm sure there's a few paradoxes in there :lol:
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Re: The Girl Who Leapt Through Time

Post by Shirai »

As that movie has been licensed and published by several companies in both the US and Europe I'll just edit that link out.
The DVD is affordable enough.
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
[21:36] <MarkovBot> Markov2.0, sanity is boring.
FFXI: Asura - 14/22 jobs @99
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Seriously? We fear retribution from torrent links? Surely it'd be the "hosts" that'd get attacked if any.
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

I'm not going into the holier then thou skit because I download stuff myself too.
But I am part of a group that still supports the old code saying "If it's licenced and published, stop leeching and buy it!"
Especially if said disk costs no more than 5 quid. Proof

Aside from that, I'd like to keep these forums clean of any kind of warez, which includes fansubs, fanlations, DVD and BD rips and the like.
(Besides that, even though it doesn't have to do much with MP, I am a comitee member of an organization active in the anime industry and I do hold close ties with many European and Japanese anime releasing companies.)
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
[21:36] <MarkovBot> Markov2.0, sanity is boring.
FFXI: Asura - 14/22 jobs @99
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

£6.70, sweet. Much cheaper that up1.co.uk (my usual anime supplier).

Well I didn't know it was licensed though considering how old it is I'm not really surprised. So it's fine if I don't give links? So if I said if you googled "nyaa torrents" and did a search on said website that would be fine? :lol: Heck I just wanted to get this out there quickly, order it and watch it whilst you're waiting for the DVD then watch it again on DVD, perfect :P
xaresity
Queen Cat

Post by xaresity »

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо