Chayala
Kitten

FFXI sites

Post by Chayala »

Hi all. Still new, but the three sites i use the most are

http://ffxi.allakhazam.com

http://lisaarndt.com/phpBB2/index.php <Fishing Forum!>

http://ffxi.somepage.com/

Allakhazams misses alot of stuff, but what he misses, FFXI.somepage normally catches, so everything is normally covered between the two of them, and the people at Marissa's Fishing are really nice :)
Gwynn
Big Cat

Post by Gwynn »

my favourite information page is from the guys over on midgaardsormr, The Kool Aid linkshell
[b]Gwynn[/b] : [color=Orange][i] Bismark Server[/i][/color]
Primary: RDM75/BLM37
Secondary:WAR75/NIN37
Next: NIN63/WAR31
Bastok Rank: 9
ZM:17 PM 3-5 TM: 8
AFb:
WAR: Head [x] Body [ ] Gloves [x] Leggings [x] Boots [x]
RDM: Head [ ] Body [ ] Gloves [x] Leggings [x] Boots [x]
Kopopo
Teh Cutaru

Post by Kopopo »

I was amazed to see that Kool-aide was still alive and strong. I remembered seeing them back in beta but never came across them much in retail.
Gwynn
Big Cat

Post by Gwynn »

Kopopo wrote:I was amazed to see that Kool-aide was still alive and strong. I remembered seeing them back in beta but never came across them much in retail.
mexiah apparently landed in midgaard and everyone else came in via worldpass.
[b]Gwynn[/b] : [color=Orange][i] Bismark Server[/i][/color]
Primary: RDM75/BLM37
Secondary:WAR75/NIN37
Next: NIN63/WAR31
Bastok Rank: 9
ZM:17 PM 3-5 TM: 8
AFb:
WAR: Head [x] Body [ ] Gloves [x] Leggings [x] Boots [x]
RDM: Head [ ] Body [ ] Gloves [x] Leggings [x] Boots [x]
Prrsha

Post by Prrsha »

Mystiana
Princess Cat

Post by Mystiana »

Gwynn wrote:
Kopopo wrote:I was amazed to see that Kool-aide was still alive and strong. I remembered seeing them back in beta but never came across them much in retail.
mexiah apparently landed in midgaard and everyone else came in via worldpass.
Yes, they're on Midgardsormr, but they really haven't made the impact they did in beta. They were one of "the shells" in beta, but hardly anything nowdays. Just what everyone else has.
[FFX|V] Mystiana Rulean >> BLM iL94 - DRG iL91 - SMN iL93 - SCH iL77
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/1463791/
[FFXI] Mystiana@Shiva >> 99 DNC DRG SMN [currently retired]
90+ WAR BLM WHM BST BRD SCH :: 494 Merit Points
Rank 10 for all nations :: Craft: [Cooking: 54][Fishing: 50]
Dukuji
Mad Cat

Post by Dukuji »

By far my favorite site (other than Mithrapride.org) is FFXI Mystery Tour. It's a little tricky at first to use but everything is well organized into simple easy charts. (Such as the spells list for every job. It not only includes what spells you can use but where you can get them. I saved thousands on my WHM spells by just knowing where the cheapest place was to buy them was.) I've even noticed that Mystery Tour is usualy the first place that lists new items and areas and that it is one of the few places that has information on Relic weapons. :o (Not that I'm anywhere near the point of getting one of those.) Here is the link; enjoy! :)

http://mysterytour.web.infoseek.co.jp/ffxi/us/
[url=http://mithrapride.org/members/guildmember.cgi?function=prof&name=Dukuji]'Kuji[/url]; The [color=green][b]{[/b][/color]Ninja[color=red][b]}[/b][/color] [color=green][b]{[/b][/color]Cat[color=red][b]}[/b][/color] -------|m >^-^< m|------- Seeker of Oblivion
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: FFXI sites

Post by xaresity »

xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: FFXI sites

Post by xaresity »

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting