Some assistance with Maps?

Swipe
Housecat

Some assistance with Maps?

Post by Swipe »

I need some help.. I'm trying to organize the maps on cr.com, and it seems that there's more that I am missing than I realized... So I am working ot find out what maps I still need to get screenshots of. So, here's a list of maps, compiled by general region area.

Can any of you mention any maps this list may be missing, or corrections on misplaced areas?

:::::start of list:::::

Valdeaunia
Xarcabard
Castle Zvahl Baileys
Castle Zvahl Keep
King’s Room

Fauregandi
Ranguemont Pass
Beaucedine Glacier
Fei’yin
Qu’bia Arena
Cloister of Frost

Ronfaure
San’Doria
West Ronfaure
East Ronfaure
Bostanieux Oubliette
King Kanparre’s Tomb
Ghelsba Outpost
Fort Ghelsba
Yughott Grotto
Horlais Peak

Norvallen
Batallia Downs
Eldieme Necropolis
Jugner Forest
Davoi
Monastic Cavern

Zulkheim
Selbina
La Theine Plateau
Valkurm Dunes
Ordelle’s Caves
Gusgen Mines
Konschtat Highlands

Derfland
Pashhow Marshlands
Beadeaux
Qulun Dome
Rolandberry Fields
Crawlers’ Nest

Vollbow (west of Valkurm dunes)
Cape Teriggan
Valley of Sorrows
Cloister of Gales

Kuzotz (s/w island)
Rabao
Kuftal tunnel
West Altepa Desert
East Altepa Desert
Korrolaka Tunnel
Quicksand Caves
Oracle’s Chamber
Cloister of Tremors

Gustaberg
Bastok
Zeruhn Mines
North Gustaberg
South Gustaberg
Dangruf Wadi
Palborough Mines
Waughroon Shrine

Qufim
Qufim Island
Behemoth’s Domain

Aragoneu
Sauromungue Champain
Garlaige Citadel
Meriphataud Mountains
Castle Oztroja
Altar Room
Lower-Levels, Delkfutt’s Tower
Mid-Levels, Delkfutt’s Tower
Upper-Levels, Delkfutt’s Tower
Stellar Fulcrum

Li’Telor (northeast of Meriphataud Mountains)
Sanctuary of Zitah
Ro’Maeve
Hall of Gods
Dragon’s Aery
Boyahda Tree
Cloister of Storms

Kolshushu
Mhaura
Tahrongi Canyon
Shakrami Maze
Buburimu Peninsula
Onzonzo Labyrinth

Sarutabaruta
Windurst
West Sarutabaruta
East Sarutabaruta
Giddeus
Outer Horutoto Ruins
Inner Horutoto Ruins
Toraimorai Canal
Full Moon Fountain
Balga’s Dais

Elshimo Uplands (southeast island, right half)
Yhoator Jungle
Uggalepih Temple
Sacrificial Chamber
Rancor Den
Ifrit Cauldron
Cloister of Flames
Cloister of Tides

Elshimo Lowlands (southeast island, left half)
Kazham
Norg
Yuhtunga Jungle
Sea Serpent Grotto

:::::End of list:::::

So.. how complete is that? What is incorrect or missing?

—Swipe
[size=92]~ Swipe ~ World of Midgardsormr ~ Rank 5 in the legions of Windurst ~[/size]
[img]http://www.crystalrecipies.com/qd/Badgercub/New_swipe_sig.jpg[/img]
Syine
Tomcat

Post by Syine »

It looks pretty complete...however, I did find one zone missing, one region missing, a few zones misplaced, and a handful of miscellaneous nitpicks.

You're missing Gustav Tunnel from Vollbow.

You're also missing the region of Tu'Lia, which has the following zones:
The Celestial Nexus
Ve'Lugannon Palace
La'Loff Ampitheater
Ru'Avitau Shrine
Ru'Aun Gardens

Lower Delkfutt's Tower, Middle Delkfutt's Tower, Upper Delkfutt's Tower, and Stellar Fulcrum are all part of Qufim, not Aragoneu. Kuftal Tunnel is part of Vollbow, not Kuzotz.

There was only one totally misnamed zone:
King’s Room should be Throne Room

I also found the following typos or misspellings:
Sauromungue Champain should be Sauromugue Champaign
San’Doria should be San d'Oria
King Kanparre’s Tomb should be King Ranperre's Tomb
Rolandberry Fields should be Rolanberry Fields
Korrolaka Tunnel should be Korroloka Tunnel
Behemoth’s Domain should be Behemoth's Dominion
Sanctuary of Zitah should be Sanctuary of Zi'Tah
Shakrami should be Shakhrami
Toraimorai Canal should be Toraimarai Canal
Ifrit Cauldron should be Ifrit's Cauldron

Also, there are a number of places where the world map name is shortened (i.e., the map says Shakhrami Maze, the zone-in says Maze of Shakhrami; the map says Oracles Chamber, I'm pretty sure the zone-in says Chamber of Oracles; the map says Gods' Hall, the zone-in says Hall of Gods). But which variant you choose is likely a matter of style.

And of course, be ready for more zones to be added to the list in three weeks! Hope this helps a bit.
Swipe
Housecat

Post by Swipe »

All duely noted. Thanks :)

As for the maze of shakrimi vs shakrimi maze... I believe it's just Japanese vs English when it comes to etiquette of the two different languages. Not a big deal, but for general purposes, I suppose these should be titled as the zone states... that way there's little chance for confusion.

—Swipe
[size=92]~ Swipe ~ World of Midgardsormr ~ Rank 5 in the legions of Windurst ~[/size]
[img]http://www.crystalrecipies.com/qd/Badgercub/New_swipe_sig.jpg[/img]
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Some assistance with Maps?

Post by xaresity »

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru