BLU is becoming the new BST...and not in a good way

A place to talk about... anything!
Keavy
Drunker than thou

BLU is becoming the new BST...and not in a good way

Post by Keavy »

So yesterday I was soloing in La Theine Plateau as my BLU when I got an invite to join a Valkurm party. I accepted because the party seemed cool.

Anyways, after about 3 hours the party was ready to move on from crabs to Damselflys so we moved to the outpost and that's when the trouble began.

The outpost, the area near Selbina, and Secret Beach were all full of BLU's killing off Damselflys and Goblins for Bomb Toss, Cursed Sphere, and experience.

After almost 2 hours we'd barely made 2K exp. due to the lack of mobs and decided to break for the night.

So I decided that I would try to get Healing Breeze and level 17 so I head on over to Tahrongi Canyon. After looking for a good 20 minutes and not seeing a Dhamel ANYWHERE I did a search of the area. 20 people in Tahrongi Canyon, 15 were level 15-20 BLU.

As a BLU, I try to be considerate. I hunt mobs for spells when they're at the EP-- level so the mob can build massive TP with minimum risk to me, but I realize in later levels this will become difficult. Soon masses of BLU's will be in their 60's and 70's and will need to hunt in groups to get the spells they need. So all I'm saying is that the BLU's need to be a little more considerate of the experience parties and consider teaming up (I learned Cursed Sphere in my exp. party) and people need to remember that it takes time for a BLU to learn a spell sometimes.

Then again, SE could "Intervene" with a solution that makes one side happy while the other quits the game out of frustration.
[b]WHM 75[/b] RDM 42 BLU 24 SCH 24 / [b]FTWindurst 10[/b] Sandy Oreo 5-1 RoZ 14 CoP 2-5 ToAU 15 Assault PSC
[img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a374/TehAsh/Keavysig.png[/img]
Custom sig courtesy of Krilldog.
[img]http://card.mygamercard.net/sig/Keavy+Rain.png[/img]
Keavy's thought for the day: "Grand Theft Auto IV has stolen my heart! :love:"
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

BLUs are already forming parties to hunt spells. I have heard the /shouts in Jeuno.

It makes perfect sense. You do not have to be the target of a spell to learn it.

Think how more pleasnat your experience in the Dunes would have been if the BLUs there were hunting in packs rather than solo.
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: BLU is becoming the new BST...and not in a good way

Post by xaresity »

xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: BLU is becoming the new BST...and not in a good way

Post by xaresity »

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо