minkasui yet again -.-

A place to talk about... anything!
luna_panshiel
Kitten

minkasui yet again -.-

Post by luna_panshiel »

she has some new sh*t she's trying to pull

1. she found a screenshot of some guy sucking on a dildo and is posting it places saying that its me

2. she says she has screenshots of me WILLINGLY giving her all my stuff (you do realize that if she had access to my account she could have easily made those herself)
Gwynn
Big Cat

Post by Gwynn »

luna, that really bites.... if you'd like to escape and start over while waiting for this to be resolved, we'd be happy to get you a WP for Hades, where we can help you recover to where you were.
[b]Gwynn[/b] : [color=Orange][i] Bismark Server[/i][/color]
Primary: RDM75/BLM37
Secondary:WAR75/NIN37
Next: NIN63/WAR31
Bastok Rank: 9
ZM:17 PM 3-5 TM: 8
AFb:
WAR: Head [x] Body [ ] Gloves [x] Leggings [x] Boots [x]
RDM: Head [ ] Body [ ] Gloves [x] Leggings [x] Boots [x]
Kopopo
Teh Cutaru

Post by Kopopo »

*cough* Midgardsormr *cough*
Pyrexia
Tomcat

Post by Pyrexia »

HADES! It's awesome cause I here. :twisted:

No hard feelings Kopopo. :thumb:
[img]http://filebox.vt.edu/users/cdove/beachsig.jpg[/img]

Pyrexia : Mithran Fishercat : Federation of Windurst : Midgardsormr and Hades
---
BLM 75 : RNG 73 : SMN 53 : WHM 40 : NIN 37 : RDM 37 : WAR 37 : THF 18 : MNK 10 : DRG 8 : BRD 8 : SAM 6
Sivara
Big Cat

Post by Sivara »

As hard as it may be, you may have to start over on a new server. You've already lost all your valuables. It's a shame you'd lose all your rank, levels, fame, etc. but maybe it would be worth the sacrifice to get away from that awful person. Clearly, s/he is persisting in harrassing you, which could escalate to serious stalking.

Head over to the world pass forum, just say the word, and someone will get you a one-way ticket out of there.
mozyr
Housecat

Post by mozyr »

Yeah, if you want to come to Siren, let me know. I'd be more than happy to give you a hand.

-- Sarah
[blue]- Sarah
[url=http://www.livejournal.com/community/bad_rpers_suck]Bad RPers Suck[/url]
Mozyr, San d'Orian Mithra (5-2), Siren Server[/blue]
[url=http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?101810][red][b]60 DRK[/b], 51 RDM, 38 WHM, [b]37 THF, 37 WAR[/b], 33 BLM, 30 DRG, 11 MNK, 8 NIN[/url][/red]
[blue]Chaos sollerets:[/blue] [yellow]O[/yellow] [blue]Chaos gauntlets:[/blue] [yellow]O[/yellow] [blue]Chaos flanchard:[/blue] [yellow]O[/yellow] [blue]Chaos cuirass:[/blue] [yellow]O[/yellow] [blue]Chaos burgeonet:[/blue] [yellow]O[/yellow]
[blue]Genkai I:[/blue] [yellow]O[/yellow] [blue]Genkai II:[/blue] [yellow]O[/yellow] Genkai III - V:[/blue] [yellow]X[/yellow]
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: minkasui yet again -.-

Post by xaresity »

xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: minkasui yet again -.-

Post by xaresity »

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо