Allakhazam Mmebers, please read

A place to talk about... anything!
Ambrey
Teh Sexeh

Allakhazam Mmebers, please read

Post by Ambrey »

Hi everyone, this post was aimed towards any members of Allakhazam.com, was wondering if you can place several posts in their forums to let the members of that website know about MithraPride in the various servers and that we would like to let any Mithran characters join up with us. The more ways we spread this sites name and let everyone know that we operate in the servers the larger community we shall have and that makes it much easier to help fellow players in many ways such as basic stuff to know about the game, mission/quest help, ballista/garrison, lvling, crafting, just general fun and game play. So if any of you are members to Allakhazam or any other gaming website affiliated with Final Fantasy XI, please help spread the word about this site and its members and help us make it grow even more :D thanks all for your time and help 8)
Amiricle
Big Cat

Post by Amiricle »

Neat idea Ambrey, but you know what I think is cool & am quite proud of? Mithrapride has been growing by leaps & bounds and has become famous ( & infamous) without ANY active recruitment drives or aggressive advertising. :D
I would suggest we continue as is (that way we dont become the wal-mart of ffxi) :lol:
FFXI~ Cactuar: Isania // Midgardsormyr: Amiricle // Bismark: Amiricle & Kaust
FFXIV~ Sargotanas ~ Ami'a Mihgo
Nivez
Story Cat

Post by Nivez »

i agree, there, the kitties are flocking to us, i think this phrase sutes us well

"if you buid it, they will come"
Gwynn
Big Cat

Post by Gwynn »

We are mithrapride. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.
[b]Gwynn[/b] : [color=Orange][i] Bismark Server[/i][/color]
Primary: RDM75/BLM37
Secondary:WAR75/NIN37
Next: NIN63/WAR31
Bastok Rank: 9
ZM:17 PM 3-5 TM: 8
AFb:
WAR: Head [x] Body [ ] Gloves [x] Leggings [x] Boots [x]
RDM: Head [ ] Body [ ] Gloves [x] Leggings [x] Boots [x]
Kisahmi
Kitten

Post by Kisahmi »

Gwynn wrote:We are mithrapride. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.
it just doesnt have the same effect does it lol.......like your avie btw :)

anyways will do...about the allakhazam thing..hehe
DRG 50 DRK 44 SAM 42 MNK42 WAR 25
DRG wish list: http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?48097
DRG: http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?59850
Ambrey
Teh Sexeh

Post by Ambrey »

Gwynn wrote:We are mithrapride. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

um.... wow is all i have to say to that Gwynn :o LOL course I guess I shouldve expected a reply like that from a kitty who's avatar is a cat with in window with a sniper rifle LOL :P
Mystiana
Princess Cat

Post by Mystiana »

You will become one with the pride. :lol:
[FFX|V] Mystiana Rulean >> BLM iL94 - DRG iL91 - SMN iL93 - SCH iL77
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/1463791/
[FFXI] Mystiana@Shiva >> 99 DNC DRG SMN [currently retired]
90+ WAR BLM WHM BST BRD SCH :: 494 Merit Points
Rank 10 for all nations :: Craft: [Cooking: 54][Fishing: 50]
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Allakhazam Mmebers, please read

Post by xaresity »

xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Allakhazam Mmebers, please read

Post by xaresity »

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting