So, I get back into FFXI.

A place to talk about... anything!
Fiye
Captain Fiye

So, I get back into FFXI.

Post by Fiye »

Go on my SAM.

Go LFP

Things look good. Get into a party. Nice one. Quickly not to mention. 3 Minute wait.

COR, RDM, PLD.

DDs.

And then I D/C.

[/rant]

Edit: I don't know what pisses me off more.

The fact that I got denied a good party, or the fact that I sub to FFXI for this.
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

When are these idiots going to figure out:

RULE #1 IN THE EVENT OF A D/C YOU WAIT 10 MINUTES MAX TO GIVE THEM TIME TO RECONNECT/REBOOT!!!!

Stupid n00bs.
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

/comfort

In the field I will wait 5 before seeking a replacement.

Never had someone DC while we were building the party. But in that case you know it was not a forced DC to get out of a poor party.
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Tivia
Irrepressible Kitteh

Post by Tivia »

First question is, how long were you disconnected?

That does suck and it does appear the guy was being a douche. That said, if you disconnecting requires you to restart. It might be time to either reinstall FFXI or reinstall windows to fix the issue. :wink:

My complaint with FFXI is that people in this game just tend to be really strange. I will randomly get pulled into parties who are "happy" they are pulling 4k/hr at 60+...I mean seriously if you wanted that kind of exp do it solo..good god. I am sorry but at level 70 if I am not pulling 10k/hr+ I am just gonna leave. I really hate to be a snob but at almost 40k per level, If i wanted to grind it slow, I would just go do pages somewhere to earn tabs for aug attempts. :?:
Fiye
Captain Fiye

Post by Fiye »

We were just heading out.

As far as offline time. Lets just say I tried reconnecting to FFXI.

Gets stuck up at the loading screen (When it loads up the area).

Restart VIA Windows.

Log onto FFXI

And /sea v "Bhaflau Thickets"

As far as end game parties. 6k/hr+ at 60 is fine.

10k/hr+ is beautiful

15k+ is ungodly.

Edit: Also, its my ISP. It usually goes out like that once... a day? Sometimes not even at all.

It happens reguardless of what game I'm playing. S4 League, Darkfall, Planetside, FFXI, etc...
Tivia
Irrepressible Kitteh

Post by Tivia »

Sounds like the guy was being an impatient douche then, sucks. Just move on, if you are a SAM you are in huge demands.

Btw, tbh if you are only getting 6k/hr in bhaflau, you need to find a better party. :shock:

WW Leypoint - 12k/hr easily

Tower Bha - 8-11k/hr depending on party

Caedarva mire near staging point 8-15k/hr depending on number of parties camping area.

Caedarva mire though undersea - 22k/hr but requires absolute specific party setup Cor, brd, rdm, pld, Sam/drg x2.

But yea either way 4k/hr is a no go.
:D
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: So, I get back into FFXI.

Post by xaresity »

xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: So, I get back into FFXI.

Post by xaresity »

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru