[Mission] 2-3 [Do you need this?]

A place to talk about... anything!
Eviticus
'Insignificant Adventurer'

[Mission] 2-3 [Do you need this?]

Post by Eviticus »

So I tromped up to Giddeus to whomp the Windy dragon.....alone.....yay me... And when I got there I found 3 others who were going to kill it, so I joined them.

Just at the BC we found 2 jp players, rounding us out to 6. Now, when I got there, it said the past record was like 6:22 or something. We did it in 5:12. How far does that past record extend, does anyone know? Did we trounce the record dating back a year or so? Does it reset every so often?

Oh, and our party was Pld, thf, Thf, Rdm, Sum, Whm. SA all over the place while PLD kept hate, quick and violent fight.
In the end, I'm just talking out of my ass. So take it all with a grain of salt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[b]Rank 10 Bastok. Rank 2 Sandy.[/b] Pup 75, Drg 72, Brd 71, Thf 37, War 39, Sam 38, Blm 40, Rdm 22, Whm 40, Mnk 37, Nin 14, Pld 38, Bst 15, Drk 30, Smn 15, Blu 19, Rng 13, Dnc 24, Cor 11.
Paragon of Dragoon Excellence.
Paragon of Bard Excellence.
Paragon of Puppetmaster Excellence.
[quote="Keavy"]Evi still winnarz.[/quote]

[img]http://e.1asphost.com/AJSB1986/wyv-burn.jpg[/img]
Mcpiggi
Tomcat

Post by Mcpiggi »

I always assumed that was the best record recorded since the beginning of time. Congrats on beating it!

I remember teh Phoenix server Bastok dragon had a record of about 2 mins 20 seconds.
Nivez
Story Cat

Post by Nivez »

after a recent patch, the records for every bcnm and avatar fight were reset (know this for a fact becasue my team set the new records for the avatar fights)
Gwynn
Big Cat

Post by Gwynn »

our record for the Windy dragon on bismark still stands at 1:58....

went in with RDM (me) Bard, DRK, RNG, RNG, WHM.

Bard sleeps the dragon, I silence the eye. Drk 2 hours the eye, Rangers hammer the eye with Crossbows, i nuke, bard and whm heal. eye went down in 45 seconds.

both rangers sharpshot and 2 hour the dragon, bard 2 hours and sings like crazy, I use a pinepaple juice and chainspell. The nuking begins as it wakes up from the eagle eye shots. drk's bloodweapon is over so rangers, then I get the hate, I chain nuke after getting auqaveil up, rangers hammer away, as the bard and WHM keep me alive. About 1:30 it's down to 1/4 and we're all low HP... WHM uses benediction, the DRK uses his job abilites and we all throw all we have left.... at 1:58 it goes down.

afaik it still stands.
[b]Gwynn[/b] : [color=Orange][i] Bismark Server[/i][/color]
Primary: RDM75/BLM37
Secondary:WAR75/NIN37
Next: NIN63/WAR31
Bastok Rank: 9
ZM:17 PM 3-5 TM: 8
AFb:
WAR: Head [x] Body [ ] Gloves [x] Leggings [x] Boots [x]
RDM: Head [ ] Body [ ] Gloves [x] Leggings [x] Boots [x]
Mcpiggi
Tomcat

Post by Mcpiggi »

ahh icic 5-6 mins did seem kind of long vs. the 2 mins. :oops:
Eviticus

Post by Eviticus »

Ah, well, yeah I don't feel as special anymore. But then again, no one used a 2hr, we didn't have any blm, and a Thf was the highest dd. ^.^ I'm just glad no one died.
In the end, I'm just talking out of my ass. So take it all with a grain of salt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[b]Rank 10 Bastok. Rank 2 Sandy.[/b] Pup 75, Drg 72, Brd 71, Thf 37, War 39, Sam 38, Blm 40, Rdm 22, Whm 40, Mnk 37, Nin 14, Pld 38, Bst 15, Drk 30, Smn 15, Blu 19, Rng 13, Dnc 24, Cor 11.

Eviticus

Post by Eviticus »

And in my infinite wisdom, I went alllll the way back to Bastok, forgetting to talk to my counselate before I did....now I have to go allll the way back to Windy, then all the way back to Bastok before I can get Rank 3.....I wanna hitch a ride on one of the darned airships...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gwynn
Big Cat

Post by Gwynn »

Eviticus wrote:And in my infinite wisdom, I went alllll the way back to Bastok, forgetting to talk to my counselate before I did....now I have to go allll the way back to Windy, then all the way back to Bastok before I can get Rank 3.....I wanna hitch a ride on one of the darned airships...
Yup.. that sounds familiar. been there... done that... got the choco bruises to prove it.
AFb:
Eviticus

Post by Eviticus »

Oooh, it gets better, I would Tele Mea, choco to windy, tele dem, choco to Bastok.....but I don't have the money....Spent it all on Mithkabobs, way to go me...
Last edited by Eviticus on Tue Oct 19, 2004 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gwynn
Big Cat

Post by Gwynn »

Eviticus wrote:Oooh, it gets better, I would Tele Mea, choco to windy, tele dem, choco to Bastok.....but I don't have the money....
why bother? Tele mea. choco to windy, change job to a level 1 job... walk outside, train yaugdo, die, go to HP in bastok. it's how we did the entire mission. i never set hp after changing jobs in bastok markets. did the misison, deathwarp home.
AFb:
Kahvi
Krazy Kat

Post by Kahvi »

being rank 5 is nice.. esp the easy money quests that cover transfer charges when you reach jeuno.

But you prolly knew about those already... going to kazham and all..
Windurst Rank 10
Fight together, die together, leave no one behind.

[url=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/][img]http://www.sloganizer.net/en/style7,Kahvi.png[/img][/url]
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: [Mission] 2-3 [Do you need this?]

Post by xaresity »

xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: [Mission] 2-3 [Do you need this?]

Post by xaresity »

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо