24 osnap

A place to talk about... anything!
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

24 osnap

Post by Karou Ariyen »

So I turn 24 today. I hate my birthday, I don't like to celebrate it but people get pissy if I don't let them say it, so go ahead and say it, and get it out of the way because the phrase "Happy Birthday" honestly makes me a tad nausiated.

What am I going to do n my birthday you ask? Nothing. I'm going to sleep in, level dancer and go to dynamis. Because we're doing DL Tonight it's a numbers game.
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

Since you clearly care about your birthday as much as I do about my own.
Have a nice day! :)
Last edited by Shirai on Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
[21:36] <MarkovBot> Markov2.0, sanity is boring.
FFXI: Asura - 14/22 jobs @99
Myri
Kitten

Post by Myri »

Me too. I have to actually stop and think when someone asks me how old I am. Yay, I was born! Now get over it, I have. :lol:
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/2936/sig2ui9.jpg[/img][/url]
Sig by me [img]http://www.limitbreakradio.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_mrgreen.gif[/img]
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Pfft 24, child :P I'm 26, old enough to be your... older brother :lol:
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

Sugami wrote:Pfft 24, child :P I'm 26, old enough to be your... older brother :lol:
Btw Sug.... WILIS TOWER?! You brits are hijacking our landmark!! :lol:
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

Sugami wrote:Pfft 24, child :P I'm 26, old enough to be your... older brother :lol:
Youngen :3
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You have a looooooong ways to go to catch up to me.

Good luck on the Dynamis Lord.
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

Tsybil wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You have a looooooong ways to go to catch up to me.

Good luck on the Dynamis Lord.
And yet, only being one year done with my college major, I feel so old and useless.... should feeling old onset this early in your 20s? because it's quite depressing ;;
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

I didn't feel old till I was staring my 30th square in the eyeteeth. Even when I was 24 and knew no one older than 19 where I was, I didn't feel old. Heck, today, staring 65 in the eyeteeth and full senior discounts everywhere I STILL don't feel old*.

I rarely feel useless.

Sounds like depression to me kitty. Perhaps Bday depression. People have that you know. You might be a sufferer. Question: feel like that on many Bdays?

*Any day now I might start flirting with feeling middle aged though.
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

pretty much everybirthday /sigh
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

KarouKaniyashia wrote:Btw Sug.... WILIS TOWER?! You brits are hijacking our landmark!! :lol:
What? :?

Tysbil's our resident old cat :lol: I don't really feel any older than when I was at uni, might be due to not having a job :oops:
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

Sugami wrote:
KarouKaniyashia wrote:Btw Sug.... WILIS TOWER?! You brits are hijacking our landmark!! :lol:
What? :?

Tysbil's our resident old cat :lol: I don't really feel any older than when I was at uni, might be due to not having a job :oops:
Wilis Investments just bought the offices in The Sears Tower and are having its Name changed to Wilis Tower :3

birthday's still suck. People make such a big deal about them and all you get out of them is "Sigh one more year into teh grave"
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Birthday depression is treatable, talk to your doctor long before the next one rolls around.

At least it is neither Xmas depression, which can last two months or SAD which can last 4 - 5.

My attitude is a combination of intense curiosity about what comes next (for instance, who knew that the Republicans would claim torture as a cherished family value) and the old saying: "Don't take life seriously, you can't get out of it alive anyway". :lol: :lol:

Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

Tsybil wrote:My attitude is a combination of intense curiosity about what comes next (for instance, who knew that the Republicans would claim torture as a cherished family value) and the old saying: "Don't take life seriously, you can't get out of it alive anyway". :lol: :lol:
That is a good attitude.

One of the things I live by and I will hopefully never lose.
Even though I am to ding 28 in one month and a half, have seen and done stuff in my life that I should not have done and am thereby scarred with quite a bit of life experience.
However inside of me there still the little curious George (my real name).
The little innocent boy playing in the sandbox, aka my inner child.
Even if you hate your birthday so much, never lose your inner child, no matter what age you become.
Once you lose track of that, you're truly lost.
At least, that's the spirit I live by and from what I have seen from you, you are not lost Ka-chan not by a longshot.

As for my birthday, I do not hate it.
I also annually still treat my co-workers to cake and such.
But I do not celebrate it, and simply care for it like any other day.

As far as one of my favorite quotes goes:

Time is relative.
-Albert Einstein
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

Birthday depression lasts the day of and after. Then it's gone. No reason to have that treated.... The rest of the year I'm fine. Xmas Depress? I'm anti-Corporate Xmas so it's a fun time to play anti-xmas songs, like the night santa went crazy, the night chris kringle went nuts. *ahem*

The rest of the year I'm fine. And To Quote Vin Diesel from FnF "I live my life one quarter mile at a time. And in those 10 seconds.... I'm free."

pretty much me. outside of birthdays.
Saradiart
Kitten

Post by Saradiart »

Happy birthday. Not because you turned 24 though!

Sorry I'm a bit late ^^;
// Final Fantasy XI / Midgardsormr Server / Saradiart / Bastok
RDM65, DRK38, WHM37, WAR24, NIN18, SAM19
[img]http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p92/vanatul/ShantottoSig.jpg[/img]
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Tsybil wrote:the old saying: "Don't take life seriously, you can't get out of it alive anyway". :lol: :lol:
Sounds like a Monty Python quote :lol:
Tianshii
Mad Cat

Post by Tianshii »

KarouKaniyashia :oops: Sorry I'm all late and stuff on the birthday thing..
Happy Do Whatever YOU Want Day!
(That's how I look at it, do what makes you happy, what's fun for YOU.)
I peeked @ 30 I think. I don't feel "old". I'm an Aries so I'll always be a kid at heart :lol:

Tsybil wrote:I didn't feel old till I was staring my 30th square in the eyeteeth. Even when I was 24 and knew no one older than 19 where I was, I didn't feel old. Heck, today, staring 65 in the eyeteeth and full senior discounts everywhere I STILL don't feel old*.

I rarely feel useless.

Sounds like depression to me kitty. Perhaps Bday depression. People have that you know. You might be a sufferer. Question: feel like that on many Bdays?

*Any day now I might start flirting with feeling middle aged though.
Tsybil is my hero. {/bow} That is all. :)
Assassen Summoner
[img]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o233/PuszNboots/sigs/Tianshii_this.jpg[/img]
SMN75~SAM75~whm75~thf42~DNC38~drg33
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Awww... that's cute. :)

xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: 24 osnap

Post by xaresity »

xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: 24 osnap

Post by xaresity »

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru