Spoiled Myself...

A place to talk about... anything!
Fiye
Captain Fiye

Spoiled Myself...

Post by Fiye »

Logitech G15 ($200 G19 No thanks) and a Lachesis Razer.

BRING IT!
Tivia
Irrepressible Kitteh

Post by Tivia »

Old school G15 = Win, Enjoy!

Yea the new G15 and G19 suck..gaming keyboard and they remove most of the hotkey banks..wtf?

Mouse, so long as you like it hope it works for you. I personally hate the Razer mice.
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

meh I use a Razer Tarantula.
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

Tivia wrote:Mouse, so long as you like it hope it works for you. I personally hate the Razer mice.
Same here, I've tried a few but they aren't comfy at all.
After an hour or so I start getting cramps using those.

I'm a satisfied user of the cordless desktop wave actually.
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
[21:36] <MarkovBot> Markov2.0, sanity is boring.
FFXI: Asura - 14/22 jobs @99
Myri
Kitten

Post by Myri »

Nice. I was bouncing between getting an old school G-15 and a Tarantula, but due to them being so scarce retail I settled for a Stealth Merc. Mouse I use is a Razer Death Adder and exactly what I wanted.
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/2936/sig2ui9.jpg[/img][/url]
Sig by me [img]http://www.limitbreakradio.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_mrgreen.gif[/img]
Fiye
Captain Fiye

Post by Fiye »

Well, I think the Razer might have been intended for big hands. I've been able to use it non stop and its wonderful.

Though, I had to turn my wrist rest counter clockwise. So it didn't get in the way. It really need a flat surface.
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

Fiye wrote:Well, I think the Razer might have been intended for big hands. I've been able to use it non stop and its wonderful.
I'm an average dutch guy in length and weight.
Trust me, I have quite big hands. ;)
Razer mice just always gave me cramps after an hour of playing with them.
I just can't get used to the shape of the mouse, it feels unnatural to me.
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
[21:36] <MarkovBot> Markov2.0, sanity is boring.
FFXI: Asura - 14/22 jobs @99
Fiye
Captain Fiye

Post by Fiye »

Really?

*ponders*

What about relaxing your index and middle finger?
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

Don't Knock my Razer Anaconda mouse!! :evil:
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Tivia
Irrepressible Kitteh

Post by Tivia »

I imagine it has less to do with hand size and more to do with how you hold the mouse. Most of the users I know who like the Razer hold the entire mouse in their palm (Am I wrong in your case?). I use what is called the fingertip grip since I tend to play a good deal of FPS, where literally the only thing touching the mouse is my thumb, forefinger, middle finger and ring finger tips. So due to that I tend to prefer the lightest and most sensitive mouse I can find, in my case the G7.

It really irks me though that they new G19 has less hotkeys then the old G15. I really liked the look of the new kb and some of its functions that my G15 doesn't have. Add that too my G15 is starting to get pretty worn and it frustrates me since the good G15 is getting fairly hard to find now.
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

Anaconda.... wth was I thinking? I meant Death Adder. Also My Razer mouse has been disassembled, swapped out with pink LEDs and re-assembled. I do Fingertip grip on my mouse. I do not hold it fully in my palm. I let my thumb and pinky guide the mouse. That way my fingers are arched on the mouse buttons and less strain to push the buttons. Same goes for my side buttons on my mouse.

I use my Tarantula Keyboar with the battle light on the board. I have my own web cam so I don't need Razers. I also use razer's mako 2.1 Sound System and Razer Barracuda Sound Card. That sound card sounds amazing. The Best Investment I ever made. I use it with Fallout 3 and Microsoft Train Simulator all the time.
Tivia
Irrepressible Kitteh

Post by Tivia »

You are one of the few who i have met who uses that grip with that mouse. I tried that mouse and it just didn't work for me for that. Just goes to show there is something for everyone.
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

same thing i do with my real guitar, I arch my fingers. My joints refuse to respond other wise when holding a guitar or mouse any other way :3
Myri
Kitten

Post by Myri »

KarouKaniyashia wrote:I also use razer's mako 2.1 Sound System and Razer Barracuda Sound Card.
How are the drivers with the Barracuda? I have a Sound Blaster X-Fi Fatality, but the drivers rely on "registration" for them to work properly. That smacks almost of spyware in my eyes.
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/2936/sig2ui9.jpg[/img][/url]
Sig by me [img]http://www.limitbreakradio.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_mrgreen.gif[/img]
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

Never noticed a problem with that. Runs fine for me.
Fiye
Captain Fiye

Post by Fiye »

Razer Lachesis broke.

Apparently changing the side keys are too much for it to take.

*sigh*

And not even two fucking months!
Kahvi
Krazy Kat

Post by Kahvi »

that didnt take long... Mental note.. don't buy one of those...
Windurst Rank 10
Fight together, die together, leave no one behind.

[url=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/][img]http://www.sloganizer.net/en/style7,Kahvi.png[/img][/url]
Fiye
Captain Fiye

Post by Fiye »

Talked to customer service. Was easy and sh*t, and hopefully they'll send a new one.

Which hopefully won't break.

'cuz if it does I better get my goddamn money back.
Tivia
Irrepressible Kitteh

Post by Tivia »

Fiye wrote:Razer Lachesis broke.

*sigh*

Save yourself some trouble and just buy a Logitech G7. :mrgreen:
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

Tivia wrote:
Fiye wrote:Razer Lachesis broke.

*sigh*

Save yourself some trouble and just buy a Logitech G7. :mrgreen:
My Tarantula and Death Adder are infuriated at your broken mouse and your G7!! To Arms My Pretty Razer Pets!!
Fiye
Captain Fiye

Post by Fiye »

Email wrote:Your RMA request has been forwarded to the processing department. They will be contacting you within 1-3 business days with more information regarding your RMA. Should you have any further questions please let us know and we will be happy to assist you. Thanks for your support of Razer and we are sorry about any problems you have encountered with our product.
Some progress...
Kessa
Housecat

Post by Kessa »

I dont use a mouse o.o I only use my trackpad on my Mac, with a app called multiclutch it lets me assign gestures to my hotkeys.

For example - 4 finger swipe left is equal to Ctrl + 1
[img]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g11/Shinrasin/Signature/The-Master-Thief.png[/img]
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Gestures? What's middle finger assigned to? :P
Kessa
Housecat

Post by Kessa »

I made it the /piss off emote :oops:
[img]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g11/Shinrasin/Signature/The-Master-Thief.png[/img]
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Spoiled Myself...

Post by xaresity »

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт