Infectiously Cute Videos

A place to talk about... anything!
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Infectiously Cute Videos

Post by Karou Ariyen »

Tarutaru Caramelldansen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Znc6fUSYN_0

and Pikko's Schnuffle Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNuqQrG2 ... re=related

Pikko, imo, is the Only person on Alla that I Respect. She doesn't put up with BS on the boards and keeps morons in line.
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
ScarlettPheonix
Queen Cat

Post by ScarlettPheonix »

Pikkos song is so cute :lol:

Did you see the one he did of Pikko and the Mandy? Much fun :)
[img]http://www.geocities.com/fieryscarlettpheonix/1job18subs.jpg[/img]
[color=darkred][i]Red Mage[/i][/color]
Windurst 10/ZM14/PM [i]finis[/i]/ToAU [i]finis[/i]/SGT(P)/WotG [i]Emblem of the Holy Knight §§§§[/i]

[url=http://scarlett-insertwittytitlehere.blogspot.com/]My not interesting at all blog[/url]
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

ScarlettPheonix wrote:Pikkos song is so cute :lol:

Did you see the one he did of Pikko and the Mandy? Much fun :)
Yes, that grin on Pikko's face is creepy O.o
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
ScarlettPheonix
Queen Cat

Well, she does likebento...
Windurst 10/ZM14/PM [i]finis[/i]/ToAU [i]finis[/i]/SGT(P)/WotG [i]Emblem of the Holy Knight §§§§[/i]

[url=http://scarlett-insertwittytitlehere.blogspot.com/]My not interesting at all blog[/url]
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

That was brilliant, the mandy thing xD I just do normal sushi making. I don't go elaborate, people at my place wouldn't know what to do heh
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

Pikko is a she and a resident of Garuda.

She has the best gardening site out there but due to the lack of competition that is not saying much. It used to be better, or at least more current. It was unavailable for a while and when reposted under her adventures in bento making site, had lost the most recent 6 - 8 months of recipes and results.

She is, like I, a full time RPer.
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
ScarlettPheonix
Queen Cat

Oh you make sushi Karou? What type do you prefer?

I fell in love with the Korean california roll kimbop when we were over there and make that from time to time. I got lucky with my husband- we both love asian food and sushi is a favorite :)

:lol: I know Pikko's a she- my "he" was referring to the creator of the Pikko song and the link I posted. Much :love: for Pikko- she's my favorite admin on Alla by far.
Last edited by ScarlettPheonix on Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

I do what's known as Rock and Roll Sushi. In realiaty it's just bbqed eel. I perfer raw Eel Sushi but to each their own.
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

If you like Sushi, visit Seattle.

Visitors from Japan rave about out sushi. Most of it is fresher than in Japan due to distance from fishing areas and Japanese inspection delays.

A proper sushi tour of this town would take weeks and thousands of $.
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
ScarlettPheonix
Queen Cat

I can imagine. There are a couple of decent sushi restaurants near me, but they're pricey so I don't get to visit them as much as I'd like :(

Fresh definitely makes a difference- even with just normal seafood dishes. It might just be because I grew up on the seacoast here in New England so I'm spoiled, but I've noticed a distinct difference before between seafood restaurants in the middle of Texas as opposed to one that's actually on the coast. Even when we were in Atlanta I didn't care for the quality of the food.

Fresh is best :yes:

Saradiart
Kitten

Post by Saradiart »

I've never ever tried Sushi =O
Oh how my brother would giggle some if he saw me try it.
// Final Fantasy XI / Midgardsormr Server / Saradiart / Bastok
RDM65, DRK38, WHM37, WAR24, NIN18, SAM19
[img]http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p92/vanatul/ShantottoSig.jpg[/img]
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

Never buy sushi from any grocery store unless they have actual chefs in site making it on premise. I buy my premade sushi from the Whole Foods by me because I can see what their doing. 7 11 has them now, but don't. You don't know where it's from.
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Personally I believe any time someone orders sushi in any town more than 100 miles from salt water they are brave. Very brave. :lol: People in places like OK and MT who eat sushi deserve a medal.

Best thing is the different fish in other parts of the country. Visiting a sister in FL a decade ago I got to eat over a dozen species we never see in Seattle.

Saradiart
Kitten

Post by Saradiart »

If you like Sushi, visit Seattle.
By the way Tsybil, what's the best sushi place you've visited in Seattle so far? Where might it be? I might want to take my mom out to Sushi, if she's not working for her birthday.
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

There is this incredibly impressive oriental / sushi buffet in Northgate, the Bluefin Sushi and Seafood Buffet. I recommend it highly.

Other than that I look for small places with low prices and high quality. None I can think of offhand are impressive enough for a birthday trip, although great places for lunch / dinner. And I have this name problem....

Roosevelt Ave, ~ 6200 block, west side of the street, Sushi Tokyo I think it is named. Great food if suspiciously close to a tropical fish store. :lol:

I haven't gone on a sushi binge in either the Public Market nor the International District in long enough that I cannot recommend anything there. Sushi chefs tend to move often. /sigh

Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

I'm doing something a bit different for my county's pie contest next month. There's 2 catagories. Savory Pies and Sweet Pies.

A mixture of fresh crab, yellowfin tuna, and salmon in a mayo & Georgia mustard mix with celery, cashews, cranberries that will be baked in a buttery flakey pie shell and crust. The Georgia Mustard sauce mix brings some subtle heat. It's got a bite, but not hot enough to cause discomfort in people who don't like spice.
Saradiart
Kitten

Post by Saradiart »

Sushi and I, the thought is kind of repelling. I'm sure one order for one person shouldn't be very difficult on my wallet. I think the thought is what matters, but I hope maybe this will lever my thoughts. I love my mom so much :3
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Infectiously Cute Videos

Post by xaresity »

xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Infectiously Cute Videos

Post by xaresity »

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting