Regarding Remora LS...

A place to talk about... anything!
Ambrey
Teh Sexeh

Regarding Remora LS...

Post by Ambrey »

This will be mostly for Firemyst and Goldess, just thought I would let the admin know that every member in my LS has a pearlsack. I know you all must be thinking, is she crazy!? Before you all go and throw me in the rubber kitty room, listen to my reasons why.

Before I left Alexander there was a minor issue with a newbie recruit member, he kept getting kicked by an LS member with a pearlsack and we couldn't find out who it was, dunno if they ever solved that problem.

1. When everyone in my LS has a linksack it makes it easier to recruit new members cause if there is someone in that area, they already have a way to give out a pearl.

2. It makes it so the only way to kick a troublesome member (I have yet to even have one in my LS) is with my approval. I don't want any member that is not causing a problem to be kicked without consulting me first.

3. If there is any problems in my LS, and I am not around, the first ones to be contacted in private should be either Blondie or Nimonie, Ill notify Firemyst of any others she should have posted on the site for sack holders but for now just Blondie and Nimonie are my #2's so to speak. :D
Dukuji
Mad Cat

Re: Regarding Remora LS...

Post by Dukuji »

Ambrey wrote:go and throw me in the rubber kitty room
*Throws Ambrey in the rubber kitty room* :lol:

I'm interested in seeing how this is going to work out. I've heard of other shells doing the same and I can see the good, and the harm, in it.

Best of luck to you in Remora! :)
[url=http://mithrapride.org/members/guildmember.cgi?function=prof&name=Dukuji]'Kuji[/url]; The [color=green][b]{[/b][/color]Ninja[color=red][b]}[/b][/color] [color=green][b]{[/b][/color]Cat[color=red][b]}[/b][/color] -------|m >^-^< m|------- Seeker of Oblivion
xaresity
Queen Cat

Post by xaresity »

xaresity
Queen Cat

Post by xaresity »

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо