Mithra Pride Empire???? MUST READ!!!!

A place to talk about... anything!
Ambrey
Teh Sexeh

Mithra Pride Empire???? MUST READ!!!!

Post by Ambrey »

Hey everyone, I recall reading a post on this web site somewhere, where the poster was comparing Mithra Pride to an Empire. The first thought about a simple website affiliated with a few linkshells across a couple of servers being an empire is at first a thought to laugh at. But if you look over everything that has happened recently and has formed over the last couple of months... there seems to be some truth in these words... :?:

LOOK AROUND EVERYONE, LOOK AT WHAT THE FEW CAN ACCOMPLISH! This website started out in Midgarsormr, plus the Beta server. Then it grew by adding Phoenix, Kujata, Alexander. Then the additions of Remora and Hades and according to the posts in MP Recruiting forums, there is Linkshells in servers such as Fenrir, Bismark, Carbuncle, Ragnarok and now we even have Titan :shock: !

This simple community is spreading across the Final Fantasy XI servers like wild fire! :o And there appears to no slowing its growth, the Pride grows stronger day by day, member by member. 8)

I myself being the leader of my division on Remora have heard new members say things such as; "OMG, Ive heard you guys were operating on this server but never thought I could be part of it!", or "Im in MithraPride now, this is so kewl!"

Let it be known to any of the new comers or the passer bys that this Community is NOT out to crush or destroy the smaller linkshells or sites but to welcome any fellow Mithra players looking to join a fun, helpful group. Anything we can do to help I am sure we will all do our best to do so.

Also let it be known to the rest of the gaming world, specially to FFXI, the Pride has arrived and we're here to stay! :D

MITHRA PRIDE: IT'S WHERE THE KITTIES ARE! :mrgreen:
Nivez
Story Cat

Post by Nivez »

/cheer

love the post, lets keep expanding till we have a branch on each server^^ (including atamos, if at all possible^^)
Dukuji
Mad Cat

Post by Dukuji »

Since I joined a month ago there has been over a hundred people join this site (most of them Mithra, but not all! :D ). I am happy to be a member of MP. But let's remember; we are not Wal-Mart! We are not here to take control of the servers and destroy or out do all the other Linkshells. I believe the main focus of Mithra Pride is to provide a community, a home if you will, of friends where all mithra are welcomed and respected.

The help and advice I've received from the Alexander branch of MP has been invaluable and has greatly enhanced my game playing experience. I love being able to share in others accomplishments and to have a place to report my own progress.

Let us keep our paws open to new members and not lose any kitten to the wayside from neglect.
[url=http://mithrapride.org/members/guildmember.cgi?function=prof&name=Dukuji]'Kuji[/url]; The [color=green][b]{[/b][/color]Ninja[color=red][b]}[/b][/color] [color=green][b]{[/b][/color]Cat[color=red][b]}[/b][/color] -------|m >^-^< m|------- Seeker of Oblivion
Prrsha

Post by Prrsha »

It's the mithrrra factor. How can you go wrrrong with an entire LS of mithra? :D
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Mithra Pride Empire???? MUST READ!!!!

Post by xaresity »

xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Mithra Pride Empire???? MUST READ!!!!

Post by xaresity »

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт