Saying hello.

A place to talk about... anything!
Nimufu
Kitten

Saying hello.

Post by Nimufu »

Hello everybody.

I just picked up Final Fantasy XI and after installing and registering... servers are down :(

So, I guess I'll say hello here instead!
Sivara
Big Cat

Post by Sivara »

Hello! :D
Gwynn
Big Cat

Post by Gwynn »

mew.

I take it from your dropping in, you're going to make a mithra character. Hopefully you'll get dropped into a server where we exist.

{/welcome}
[b]Gwynn[/b] : [color=Orange][i] Bismark Server[/i][/color]
Primary: RDM75/BLM37
Secondary:WAR75/NIN37
Next: NIN63/WAR31
Bastok Rank: 9
ZM:17 PM 3-5 TM: 8
AFb:
WAR: Head [x] Body [ ] Gloves [x] Leggings [x] Boots [x]
RDM: Head [ ] Body [ ] Gloves [x] Leggings [x] Boots [x]
Nivez
Story Cat

Post by Nivez »

or you could ask us before creating a char, im sure we would be happy to give you a world pass to whatever server we are on of your choosing if you want it^^
Nimufu
Kitten

Post by Nimufu »

Thank you, you are all very friendly :)

I'm honestly not sure what race to create right now though, I mainly went here because the site was recomended as having great forums on the offical site.

So, we'll see. I'm going to do some research and stuff. Updating the game now... 1 and a half hours left :?
Nivez
Story Cat

Post by Nivez »

^^, anyway just let us know if we can be any help, if you want to know a general breakdown of the races from our perspective its

mithra > all
:lol:
amirWAZhere
Kitten

Post by amirWAZhere »

Roar :D Well I like face5a but it's your opinion. I picked face 6a and I hate it. I'd advise you start as a WHM and after lv 18 you can pick any class because you've got a sub job, then^^ But you choose.
Raika Akaizer
FACE STOMPING CAT

I agree

Post by Raika Akaizer »

I was leveling WAR untill I was waiting for 2 days RL just to get a group. :( So I moved to WHM. :D The only down side is that newbie leveling WHM is long and boring. :roll: Sometimes confusing. :?
RIP Titan MP.
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

Don't listen to them. Be a Red Mage. Being a Mithra Red Mage is (IMHO) the most fun you can have in this game. At least until we get tactile extensions and can make out.
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Saying hello.

Post by xaresity »

xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Saying hello.

Post by xaresity »

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting