Kopopo is a she!?!?

A place to talk about... anything!
Kopopo
Teh Cutaru

Post by Kopopo »

Damn media... taking my body and placing someone else's head on it.
yayajax
Kitten

Post by yayajax »

Kopopo wrote:Damn media... taking my body and placing someone else's head on it.
haha, I like this response XD
Amiricle
Big Cat

Post by Amiricle »

:lol:
FFXI~ Cactuar: Isania // Midgardsormyr: Amiricle // Bismark: Amiricle & Kaust
FFXIV~ Sargotanas ~ Ami'a Mihgo
Nivez
Story Cat

Post by Nivez »

prrrysha, dont feel bad, first time i figured out kopopo was a he, i was floored.

i mean seriously, how do you tell the difference at a glance, unless you pick the little things up and examine them, they are identical.
nuri
Tomcat

Post by nuri »

They're ALL so CUTE~~~~~~!
<-------------- isn't kitty cute? meow~
Nivez
Story Cat

Post by Nivez »

Nivez wrote: i mean seriously, how do you tell the difference at a glance, unless you pick the little things up and examine them, they are identical.
also dont try this with Nubuo, the fataru will pee on you if you do...
Kopopo
Teh Cutaru

Post by Kopopo »

I don't recommend it with me either. Just asking us is enough. Also, there are MANY differences between our genders. Simply looking at our face will tell you that. Even in tunics.
Nivez
Story Cat

Post by Nivez »

well i agree there, except i cant tell a difference in the faces, i can tell the differences in the meat. tarutaru male meat is absolutly delicious, my favorite treat. tarutaru female meat i only had once and was discusting, i took that as a sign that im not supposed to eat them(the females).
Amiricle
Big Cat

Post by Amiricle »

Females make good sauces :wink:
Nivez
Story Cat

Post by Nivez »

hmm ami do you have a good recipie for a female taru meat sauce?
Kopopo
Teh Cutaru

Post by Kopopo »

;_;
Prrsha

Post by Prrsha »

Tarus arrre NOT for eating. The are for hugging only. Oh and they are useful for cleaning out the barrels of cannons with too. :P
Amiricle
Big Cat

Post by Amiricle »

Nivez wrote:hmm ami do you have a good recipie for a female taru meat sauce?
No but got a cream sauce thats to die for :wink:
Nivez
Story Cat

Post by Nivez »

0_o ill have to try that, hmm female tarutaru cream sauce on some grilled male tarutaru meat...

*drools*
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Kopopo is a she!?!?

Post by xaresity »

xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Kopopo is a she!?!?

Post by xaresity »

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting