Mog Bonanza Kicking-off May 16! (04/30/2008)

A place to talk about... anything!
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Mog Bonanza Kicking-off May 16! (04/30/2008)

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

Or the FFXI lotto.

Ladies and gentlemen! Mog Bonanza—the rumored special event of 2008 that garnered so much attention at Altana Festival in Osaka and Fan Festival 2007—will soon be here! With jaw-dropping amounts of gil and hoards of super-rare items available as prizes, Mog Bonanza is sure to become a fan-favorite. Be sure not to miss it!

What's “Mog Bonanza”?

Final Fantasy XI's 6th anniversary is just around the corner, and to celebrate this happiest of occasions, the Mog House Management Union (MHMU) has decided to hold the very first Mog Bonanza event, kupo! We moogles have spared no effort to ensure that this inaugural event is a runaway success, with the prizes prepared bound to have even the most appallingly affluent adventurers drooling uncontrollably, kupo! This is the chance to turn your Vana'dielian dreams into reality and become the envy of all fellow adventurers by winning stupendous amounts of gil, or super-rare items of legend like the Kraken Club...and more!

How to Play

The Mog Bonanza is a number-guessing game in which you pick a five-digit number of your choice, kupo.
Playing is simple! Purchase a Mog Bonanza marble (*1) from a Bonanza Moogle at designated areas (*2), then have the vendor inscribe your desired five-digit number on it, kupo. If you can't decide on a number, we moogles will be more than happy to pick one for you. The winning numbers will be announced at a later date, so sit tight and leave the rest to Lady Luck, kupo!

The conditions for winning are as follows:
Rank 1 prize: all five digits.
Rank 2 prize: last four digits.
Rank 3 prize: last three digits.
Rank 4 prize: last two digits.
Rank 5 prize: last digit.

Up to 10 Mog Bonanza marbles can be purchased per character level 5 or above. You can have the same number inscribed on multiple marbles. This will mean bigger earnings should you have a winning number, kupo.

Purchase your Mog Bonanza marbles, check winning numbers, and collect prizes from Bonanza Moogles at Port San d'Oria (I-9), Port Bastok (L-8), Port Windurst (F-6), or the Chocobo Circuit (H-8), kupo.

FINAL FANTASY XI 6th Anniversary Mog Bonanza

Price: 1000 gil.
Mog Bonanza marbles available for purchase from May 16 till May 28.
The winning numbers will be announced on June 30.
Prizes available for collection from July 2 till July 31.

Prize List

Each Mog Bonanza marble with a winning number entitles you to an item of your choosing from the list of prizes in the corresponding rank.

Rank 1 Prize
100 million gil
Dalmatica +1, Blood Scale Mail
Kaiser Cuirass, Armada Hauberk
Hecatomb Harness +1, Shura Togi +1
Ares's Cuirass , Skadi's Cuirie
Usukane Haramaki, Marduk's Jubbah
Morrigan's Robe, Valkyrie's Breastplate
Valkyrie's Coat, Ridill
Kraken Club, Hofud
Futsuno Mitama, Valkyrie's Fork

Rank 2 Prize
10 million gil, Black Belt
Homam Corazza, Nashira Manteel
Melee Crown, Sorcerer's Petas
Duelist's Chapeau, Abyss Burgeonet
Saotome Kabuto, Wyrm Armet
Summoner's Horn, Warrior's Lorica
Valor Surcoat, Scout's Jerkin
Cleric's Mitts, Assassin's Armlets
Monster Gloves, Koga Tekko
Bard's Cannions, Velocious Belt

Rank 3 Prize
1 million gil, Melee Cyclas
Cleric's Briault, Sorcerer's Coat
Duelist's Tabard, Abyss Cuirass
Bard's Jstcorp, Saotome Domaru
Koga Chainmail, Wyrm Mail
Summoner's Horn, Warrior's Lorica
Assassin's Armlets, Valor Breeches
Monster Gaiters, Scout's Socks
Homam Cosciales, Nashira Seraweels
Hauteclaire, Seveneyes

Rank 4 Prize
100,000 gil, Damascus Ingot
Khroma Ore, Damascene Cloth
Behemoth Hide, Moldavite Earring
Rain Hat, Empress Hairpin
Bounding Boots, Matron's Knife

Rank 5 Prize
Miratete's Memoirs

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Tianshii
Mad Cat

Post by Tianshii »

Yeah.. :shock: :?
It would be nice to win the big prize to help fund relic GKT :love:
I know I won't win, but it'll be fun to try! :lol:

I wonder if RMT will be camping out the moogles to win the 100k ... :stare:
Assassen Summoner
[img]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o233/PuszNboots/sigs/Tianshii_this.jpg[/img]
SMN75~SAM75~whm75~thf42~DNC38~drg33
Rishutlaw
Tomcat

Post by Rishutlaw »

I think I'm already addicted just by looking at the prizes.
Kiraku: [lvl 44 SAM] [Lvl 33 MNK] [lvl 25 WAR] [lvl 15 BST] [lvl 10 BLM] [lvl 10 WHM] [lvl 21 THF]

[img]http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p192/okanestar789/Kir071223003827a.jpg[/img]
http://gamerhaven.forumotion.com/index.htm
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

meanwhile I had to climb my way up the ladder for my samurai helmet and body >.>
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Not sure I'll even bother trying this (like all stupid events)...
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

Well I have between myself, my alts, and leveled mules seven who can participate on Garuda, and my Midgard Tsybil who I never even check anymore.

70K? cheap price to participate. But watch, if I do win I bet it is on Midgard.

:lol:
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Finwich
Housecat

Post by Finwich »

100m gil or an Armadaberk... I can farm and craft up the gil... But i will never have that body piece...

It makes me lol that i do have Heca Body +1 (well, i have the cursed item, still waiting for my to stop screwing around with Ouryu and Bahamut and get to sky for the abj.)

The rest are easy descisions. Duelist hat ftw and Hautclaire and Behe hide.
RDM/SMN/WAR/DRG/DNC/BLM/COR/DRK85
Bravura 6/14/10 WARcat +7
JediKitsune
Mad Cat

Post by JediKitsune »

Man, if I won any of that, I'd be a lot better off. I don't have any good gil-making methods, really. I used to farm large bird feathers outside Jeuno but it wasn't terribly fast and I still got killed now and then.
ScarlettPheonix
Queen Cat

Post by ScarlettPheonix »

I'd so go for either the Morry's body or D.hat over the 100M gil- on my main anyway. :lol:
[img]http://www.geocities.com/fieryscarlettpheonix/1job18subs.jpg[/img]
[color=darkred][i]Red Mage[/i][/color]
Windurst 10/ZM14/PM [i]finis[/i]/ToAU [i]finis[/i]/SGT(P)/WotG [i]Emblem of the Holy Knight §§§§[/i]

[url=http://scarlett-insertwittytitlehere.blogspot.com/]My not interesting at all blog[/url]
Kahvi
Krazy Kat

Post by Kahvi »

if i won any amount of gil from the mog lotto, it would be going to fund my HQ elemental staff fund.... and then later into my Claustrum/Excalibur fund

The odds for winning this are the same as winning the local Cash 5 or other such 5 digit lotto... since i suck with gambling i prolly should stay away from it tho.
Windurst Rank 10
Fight together, die together, leave no one behind.

[url=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/][img]http://www.sloganizer.net/en/style7,Kahvi.png[/img][/url]
Finwich
Housecat

Post by Finwich »

Kahvi wrote:if i won any amount of gil from the mog lotto, it would be going to fund my HQ elemental staff fund.... and then later into my Claustrum/Excalibur fund
Friends don't let friends upgrade Claustrum...
RDM/SMN/WAR/DRG/DNC/BLM/COR/DRK85
Bravura 6/14/10 WARcat +7
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Mog Bonanza Kicking-off May 16! (04/30/2008)

Post by xaresity »

xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Mog Bonanza Kicking-off May 16! (04/30/2008)

Post by xaresity »

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо