Oh Microsoft, you tease!

A place to talk about... anything!
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

Okay I did the squeeze test (w/o the mu and the hdd attached but I left my Intercooler on). BINGO! Working 360!!!! I shut down reattached my hdd and mu and got 1 red light and a frozen screen. My cousin claimed that was a failure of the hdd or mu. Wrong. I plugged my hdd and mu into her 360 and it worked just fine. Load up mine again, bam, 3 Red Rings again. Time to play this game again. (I sadly opened my 360, but I made sure the sticker would re-stick w/o anyone knowing, for internal upgrades, well heh, I just put the stock back on and the sticker doesnt look tampered with rofl (No that's not warrenty cheating. My cousin works at GameCrazy, they tell her to just make sure the sticker fully sticks to the case and doesn't look peeled off and they'll assume its warrenty valid.))

EDIT!!!!: GameCrazy has changed their policy due to Microsoft screwing them over. Red Ring is only handled by microsoft now, their warrenty won't cover microsucks butt anymore. Joy. So screw it. I'm done with microsoft.
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
Keavy
Drunker than thou

Post by Keavy »

I'm sorry Karou. I know your pain all too well.

I cannot wait for my DVI cables to get here. They're in Oakland right now so I should have them on Monday or Tuesday.

The reason I want them so bad is when I want to switch from my computer to 360 I have to unplug one and plug in the other and that DVI --> VGA adaptor Apple supplies with the computer is a piece of crap that keeps popping out on me.
[b]WHM 75[/b] RDM 42 BLU 24 SCH 24 / [b]FTWindurst 10[/b] Sandy Oreo 5-1 RoZ 14 CoP 2-5 ToAU 15 Assault PSC
[img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a374/TehAsh/Keavysig.png[/img]
Custom sig courtesy of Krilldog.
[img]http://card.mygamercard.net/sig/Keavy+Rain.png[/img]
Keavy's thought for the day: "Grand Theft Auto IV has stolen my heart! :love:"
Fiye
Captain Fiye

Post by Fiye »

Damn. My sister's 360 is still running smooth. I'm actually scared to buy another xDDD
Keavy
Drunker than thou

Post by Keavy »

Fiye wrote:Damn. My sister's 360 is still running smooth. I'm actually scared to buy another xDDD
She must have purchased one of the few that actually works.
[b]WHM 75[/b] RDM 42 BLU 24 SCH 24 / [b]FTWindurst 10[/b] Sandy Oreo 5-1 RoZ 14 CoP 2-5 ToAU 15 Assault PSC
[img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a374/TehAsh/Keavysig.png[/img]
Custom sig courtesy of Krilldog.
[img]http://card.mygamercard.net/sig/Keavy+Rain.png[/img]
Keavy's thought for the day: "Grand Theft Auto IV has stolen my heart! :love:"
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

Day 2: no box. I sit longly staring at the doorstep. sitting doing nothing. Naw I'm not that crazy, I dusted off my old xbox hoping Halo2 would satisfy my needs, it did for 2 seconds. because I wanted to play Halo 3.
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Oh Microsoft, you tease!

Post by xaresity »

xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Oh Microsoft, you tease!

Post by xaresity »

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт