lolMicrosoft

A place to talk about... anything!
Keavy
Drunker than thou

lolMicrosoft

Post by Keavy »

The Lost Odyssey packaging, in all its glory.

I'll still buy it (After I buy CoD4) but, honestly. Would it have killed Microsoft to get one of those hinged disc holders for the fourth disc?
[b]WHM 75[/b] RDM 42 BLU 24 SCH 24 / [b]FTWindurst 10[/b] Sandy Oreo 5-1 RoZ 14 CoP 2-5 ToAU 15 Assault PSC
[img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a374/TehAsh/Keavysig.png[/img]
Custom sig courtesy of Krilldog.
[img]http://card.mygamercard.net/sig/Keavy+Rain.png[/img]
Keavy's thought for the day: "Grand Theft Auto IV has stolen my heart! :love:"
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

Attention All Mass Effect Players!!! A Quote from BioWare's Official Forums!!
To date, over 1.6 million gamers have explored the engaging sci-fi universe of Mass Effect. Beginning on March 10, fans everywhere will be able to expand the “Mass Effect” experience with the release of the first ever downloadable content for the award-winning saga.

The Bring Down the Sky downloadable content pack will be released to Xbox LIVE Marketplace on Monday, March 10 at 2 a.m. PST, and will be available for 400 MS points. This is the first in a series of planned downloadable content that further expands the Mass Effect universe and continues the adventures of Commander Shepard and the Normandy crew.

Bring Down the Sky includes a new uncharted world that introduces the notorious and feared alien race of the Batarians. A Batarian extremist group has hijacked a mobile asteroid station in the Asgard system, setting it on a collision course with the nearby colony world of Terra Nova. Only Commander Shepard can save the millions of innocent civilians before the asteroid completes its deadly descent.

Bring Down the Sky contains approximately 90 minutes of heart-pounding action and a new Achievement worth 50 Gamerscore points.

Mass Effect is exclusively available on Xbox 360 and is rated M for Mature by the ESRB.

A few important points:
1) Bring Down the Sky is available only through Xbox Live and costs 400 points. It is approximately 90 minutes of gameplay. It will be available in all regions on March 10.

2) Bring Down the Sky will be your first exposure to batarians in Mass Effect. You can check out 2 cool screenshots here: http://masseffect.bioware.com/gallery/

3) The DLC will take place during the current storyline. Once downloaded, you will need to access a saved game where you have access to the Normandy's galaxy map or you will need to start a new game until you reach that point.

4) There will be more DLC in the future, but we're not talking about it just yet. Stay tuned.
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

4 DVDs? Bugger me that's a big game :oops:
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

Sugami wrote:4 DVDs? Bugger me that's a big game :oops:
Remember when PS1 had that many discs rofl, DVD was supposed to prevent that ha!
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

KarouKaniyashia wrote:
Sugami wrote:4 DVDs? Bugger me that's a big game :oops:
Remember when PS1 had that many discs rofl, DVD was supposed to prevent that ha!
It did. For a while. And when CDs took over from Floppys, how happy we were to have only one disk to install rather than 5 or 17.

Blue-Ray may be winning, but it doesn't increase the data density the way the previous changes did. There will be another format coming up in less than 5 years.
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Keavy
Drunker than thou

Post by Keavy »

Sug, its not the game. Its the HD cutscenes and all that other crap we now, apparently, have to have that requires four discs.

From what I've heard its only the NTSC version that gets this ghetto packaging. PAL and NTSC-J get a hinged package that holds all four discs on their own spindles.
[b]WHM 75[/b] RDM 42 BLU 24 SCH 24 / [b]FTWindurst 10[/b] Sandy Oreo 5-1 RoZ 14 CoP 2-5 ToAU 15 Assault PSC
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

Keavy wrote:Sug, its not the game. Its the HD cutscenes and all that other crap we now, apparently, have to have that requires four discs.

From what I've heard its only the NTSC version that gets this ghetto packaging. PAL and NTSC-J get a hinged package that holds all four discs on their own spindles.
Oh that's BOGUS!! Way to Hate on the country that made you big MICROSOFT!!
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Hehe suck it you yanks! :lol:

And what's these "cutscenes" you speak of? Everyone knows they don't exist anymore, it's just real time cinematics (as opposed to pre-rendered) :P :lol:
Keavy
Drunker than thou

Post by Keavy »

Sugami wrote:Hehe suck it you yanks! :lol:

And what's these "cutscenes" you speak of? Everyone knows they don't exist anymore, it's just real time cinematics (as opposed to pre-rendered) :P :lol:
Well, if my 360 was working I'd pop my copy in and tell you.
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: lolMicrosoft

Post by xaresity »

xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: lolMicrosoft

Post by xaresity »

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт