Lastest Accomplishments or Goals

A place to talk about... anything!
Tianshii
Mad Cat

Post by Tianshii »

edit: i claim page 125 in the name of shelter kittens everywhere!

:D /nuzzles summoner sister Shirai!!
I've been busy busy busy w/ PuszNboots & RL

Non-game goodness:
Saw the musical Wicked 3 weeks ago & loved it, again!
Seeing it this Sunday & I have 2nd row seats!!! *glee* :D

Also rescue/adopted 2 kittens!
They are brother & sister. The female, shown here killing a feather toy, is named Maneki & her brother is Byakko!
Assassen Summoner
[img]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o233/PuszNboots/sigs/Tianshii_this.jpg[/img]
SMN75~SAM75~whm75~thf42~DNC38~drg33
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

Tianshii wrote:been a little while but~
Got my samurai AF GKT, I'm not quite 42 yet... hopefully next time I exp I'll be of level to use it :D
CONGRRRATS!!!!!

One on the few AF weapons that is actually good.
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Kintrra
Queen Cat

Post by Kintrra »

*huggles Tianshii!* yes, long time no see, silly kitty!!! :lol:

and OMG the kitties are CUUUUUTE!!! =^.^=

You'll have to keep us updated on them. =D

Let's see...finally got GA to 240, now that the update has made them absolutely awesome. So Steel Cyclone is mine soon. ^^

Also got Evisceration on my NIN. =D
OMFG! 8 75+!!!! :shock: Who knew slackers could work so hard? D:
And now a Miqo'te as well. >=D

Melee classes:PLD90/NIN90/WAR90/THF90/SAM83/MNK90/DNC46/DRK24/DRG12/COR8/PUP12/RNG5
Magic/Support Classes:WHM82/BLM87/BRD28/SMN35/RDM23/BLU8/SCH1
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

Oh dear, those kittens are incredibly cute indeed.
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
[21:36] <MarkovBot> Markov2.0, sanity is boring.
FFXI: Asura - 14/22 jobs @99
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Aww kitties :love:

I busted out a 1700+ Penta Thrust, does that count? :lol:

lolMNK
Tianshii
Mad Cat

Post by Tianshii »

Sure it counts! :D I'm wondering if SE is going to "fix" this new big damage from 2-handed weapons. I read something about that...

I forgot to mention, the Nazul Isle assault static I roll with got to floor 10! :D (we go once a week & do it for fun, not for glory)
(Yes, I know that is a painfully long way away from 99 :| but I'm still excited)

On the kitten front:
They like to nuzzle my face while I'm trying to sleep as though I am another kitty! :?
Assassen Summoner
[img]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o233/PuszNboots/sigs/Tianshii_this.jpg[/img]
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Yeah they're gonna gimp it now apparently, bah let us have our fun you bastards!
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

Sugami wrote:Yeah they're gonna gimp it now apparently, bah let us have our fun you bastards!
No offense but you had,
It' s the same thing what happens almost every major update and "jobfix"..
(Dread spikes drk/sam anyone?)
They try to fix and/or add something, overdo it or don't fix it correctly they'll do another emergency maint or two to fix these mistakes.
Anyone who has been playing FFXI for at least more then a year should know this.
Leane
Irresponsible Adventurer

Post by Leane »

ding 63RDM
Keavy
Drunker than thou

Post by Keavy »

6/6 Staging points!

Yes, I am lazy. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Everyone told me that Ilrusi Atoll Staging Point could only be done with a party so I put it off. Well, originally I was going to do it a few days after I did the first 5/6 because an Assault/ToAU LS I joined was going to do The Black Coffin and get everyone that needed it that Assault Point.

Well, that night I beat Maat and my 360 was killed by the Spring Update the next day and by the time I got back the Assault LS was dead.

Getting that final Assault point just kept getting put off and put off until I decided to go for it today and I did it! I did aggro one Imp that almost killed me and it took a few tries to get the timing down at the gate but I got in and have all six Staging points.

LS BLU (The one who hates me) said that everyone was wrong about needing a party and basically how I did it (Stack of oil/powder, run through, hope you only get one Imp) is how to do it so I guess I was scared for nothing.

Gonna see if I can get ToAU 15 cleared tomorrow and get some Assaults taken down. After seeing the ring you get for clearing ToAU (Keavy want) I am determined as hell to clear ToAU. The Assaults I'm doing because I want a Hale Ring for my RDM and longer Sanction would make getting my Staff Strap easier since the PSC Sanction always wears off at least an hour before the party breaks and the most IS I've ever gotten from one party was 3.5K with my crappy PSC Sanction.
[b]WHM 75[/b] RDM 42 BLU 24 SCH 24 / [b]FTWindurst 10[/b] Sandy Oreo 5-1 RoZ 14 CoP 2-5 ToAU 15 Assault PSC
[img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a374/TehAsh/Keavysig.png[/img]
Custom sig courtesy of Krilldog.
[img]http://card.mygamercard.net/sig/Keavy+Rain.png[/img]
Keavy's thought for the day: "Grand Theft Auto IV has stolen my heart! :love:"
Okuza
Feral Cat

Post by Okuza »

Grats on that one! Whoever told you "group only" was exaggerating or remembering back to the days of ToAU release before any maps were posted on the web. It's definitely not an easy solo, though. Something to do with RR up while keeping "safe death spots" tucked away in your mind as you travel.

If you can setup a static group for doing ranking up in Assaults, it's actually fun. I hated assaults before I setup a static. I kind of like the challenge of doing a new BC every time. We've gotten pretty good -- win first try so often now we all get really upset at ourselves when we fail one.

I still hate the 1 tag/day limit, though. Hate. Hate. Hate.
Keavy
Drunker than thou

Post by Keavy »

Okuza wrote:Grats on that one! Whoever told you "group only" was exaggerating or remembering back to the days of ToAU release before any maps were posted on the web. It's definitely not an easy solo, though. Something to do with RR up while keeping "safe death spots" tucked away in your mind as you travel.

If you can setup a static group for doing ranking up in Assaults, it's actually fun. I hated assaults before I setup a static. I kind of like the challenge of doing a new BC every time. We've gotten pretty good -- win first try so often now we all get really upset at ourselves when we fail one.

I still hate the 1 tag/day limit, though. Hate. Hate. Hate.
The only death I had was when I was getting my Lamia key from Caedarva Mire. I can't find anyone willing to do the quest for the map with me. I got the key no problem but it was getting to the Reef that gave me trouble. I got lost then aggroed an Imp, panicked, and ran for what I thought was the entrance to the Reef but instead ran straight into a pack of mobs that brutally and mercilessly beat me. :cry:

I HP'd, went back, and aside from the Imp aggro near the entrance to the Staging Point made it thorough the Mire and the Reef with no problems. Damn Soulflayers near the boat that connects Map 1 to Map 2 gave me a scare, though. They turned my way just as I moved out of their sight range but at that time I wasn't sure so I just ran like hell then I realized "If they had aggroed me I'd be dead now!"

Its just a natural reaction for me to panic when I get aggro.

Today my LS is going to give Promy-Holla another shot. 0/21 for me so I'm really hoping that the 22nd time's the charm. We've gotten that mofo down to .00001% HP so many times but he somehow keeps winning. No joke: His HP bar will be completely empty but somehow he lives and manages to kill us and not die even with DoT spells/effects on him. I hope and pray the rest of CoP isn't this tough. I don't care about Sea, I don't care about the Achievement, I just want my damn Raja's Ring. It will compliment the ring I'm going to get for finishing ToAU nicely.

Edit: WE WON!!!

Setup was: PLD tank, 2xRNG, BLU, BLM, WHM (Me) and it was so freaking easy. We used Anima's, the BLU used her 2 hour at 50% HP and spammed Bludgeon and Head Butt and before we knew it he was dead!

Doing Chapter 2 stuff now. Next weekend we do Minotaur fight.

Edit 2: Minotaur fight is up in the air now. Other LS members Who decided to tell us afterward they needed Promy's will get their runs next weekend. If all goes well we'll do Minotaur fight with them and the other fight and hopefully get everyone to Chapter 3.

Did BCNM's with LS leader and his second in command. Got crappy drops but should get 120K each when the stuff sells. That with my Yagudo Drink should give me a decent bankroll. Gonna try to get at least 1 mil on mule as a rainy day fund before I start working on RDM gear. I'd rather put off RDM and have money then rush RDM and be broke again.

Other than that not much else to report. Got tomorrow off for Labor Day holiday so gonna level Cooking and get my keys for RDM AF.
[b]WHM 75[/b] RDM 42 BLU 24 SCH 24 / [b]FTWindurst 10[/b] Sandy Oreo 5-1 RoZ 14 CoP 2-5 ToAU 15 Assault PSC
Igihstehr
Tomcat

Post by Igihstehr »

Scored my DRG AF6 last night: Drachen Armet {mine}!
[img]http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1026/891925608_d883ad1e18_o.jpg[/img]
[size=75].:|DRG 58|WHM 42|THF 32|BLM 30|SAM 30|BLU 29|WAR 28|BRD 26|NIN 20|SMN 18|RNG 18|MNK 16|DRK 13|PLD 10|RDM 7|:.
San D'Oria Rank 7 || Cooking 22 | Woodworking 47 | Fishing 20 | Alchemy 10[/size]
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

back from a laptop virus, anyways, 5/5 warrior relic, BEAT TOAU!!!!!! WOOOOT! My first beaten expansion pack!
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
Leane
Irresponsible Adventurer

Post by Leane »

did promy dem and holla today
now 1/1 on both
still 0/0 on mea, but should fix that soon
Keavy
Drunker than thou

Post by Keavy »

Leveling BST again. Now that WHM is 75 and I've gotten some meriting done I'm ready to resume BST. My goal is to get it to 37 so I can sub BST to subs and level them without parties.

May eventually take BST to 75 and could end up leveling most jobs from this point on /BST.

Cuz I'm crazy like that!

Aside from leveling BST I'm looking into getting back into PLD and BLU. RDM will be leveled, too but wanna get PLD and BLU up (And level their subs) before I worry about RDM again.

I claim this page for all my fellow feral kitties!!!
Last edited by Keavy on Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kintrra
Queen Cat

Post by Kintrra »

My Dynamis shell beat Dynamis Lord last night! Was crazily shorrrt fight, but still, we won! No shadow pieces dropped, but that was so crazy. =^.^=

Melee classes:PLD90/NIN90/WAR90/THF90/SAM83/MNK90/DNC46/DRK24/DRG12/COR8/PUP12/RNG5
Fiye
Captain Fiye

Post by Fiye »

>,>! NICE!

*Bumps Absolute Virtue to most difficult boss* I though Dynamis Lord would be tougher. You know? 64 v 1 versus 18 v 1.
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Kintrra wrote:My Dynamis shell beat Dynamis Lord last night! =^.^=
Congrrrats!!!

How many RDM/DRKs?
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Kintrra
Queen Cat

Post by Kintrra »

We had I think a grand total of 5, but we only took the first set to kill DL. He was down before their Chainspell went down (we had them going in sets of 2). o.O;

Fiye
Captain Fiye

Post by Fiye »

God damn! Too weak! Too weak! I blame the 2H buff.

Got Aubersol's Adonis Garden Key (Anarchy Online stuff). Now I won't have to run through hell just go to there.

Apparently I gotta get the next zone (Penumbra) at around level160. So I can skip the access quest and start doing Hecks and/or Mission Instances there. Ugh... its going to be hell trying to get someone who can mezz (sleep) the monsters that swarm near Ergo.

I think they're all level150 there too *Shivers* My pet will be eaten... ALIVE! And my sleeping pet can't handle more than one add. (And I can't even handle a grey {Too weak} mob).

And then... I'm working on getting my NCU upgraded (NCU = Amount of space I have for buffs. More NCU = More/stronger buffs I can handle)

Should start working on AO siggy soon. Need to figure out what to do... though, the frozen tundras of Adonis would be a nice location. Its all deserted with nothing but snow. (And a few hills)

I miss big zones.
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

Ding! Ninja 61
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Ding WAR75 :D not sure how long it was sitting on 74 but recently I just felt like giving the ol' Great Axe a whirl (and making some MNK75s look silly in the process... lolMNK).

Also Marksmanship Modification Level 5 :D
Keavy
Drunker than thou

Post by Keavy »

Got a good friend of mine to Lufaise Meadows with a win in Promy-Mea.

We were worried because our PLD, whom I think must have some sort of mental deficiency, used Invincible against the Memory Receptacle on the first floor!

So to counter that we just spammed anima's on the final boss and went to town on his ass.

Also slowly working my way through the Dead Rising achievements. Would have gotten Saint and Transmissionary last night but I missed one call and at the end had 47 survivors. Stupid survivor AI not following my directions, those damn convicts in the courtyard that respawn every day, and that fat cop Jo killing one of the girls during our fight didn't help my situation at all.

It was a dry run anyways. Wanted to see how tough it would be to get Saint and I can now see where I need work. Gonna try again tonight for Snuff Shot B (I always get there after he's gone), Transmissionary, Full Set, and Hella Copter, and see if I can squeeze in Frank the Pimp and Tour Guide since you can knock those two out at one time.

After I've finished with Dead Rising its Bulletwitch which isn't that bad. Just have to beat the game four times. I enjoy these games and just wanna unlock the achievements so I can casually enjoy them. Knowing there's unlockables I have yet to unlock makes it hard for me to just play the game and have fun with it.
Fiye
Captain Fiye

Post by Fiye »

Yay! Promotion to Jamba Juice FTW! Making $7 an hour AND time goes by SOOOOO MUCH FASTER.

Plus, I don't have to deal with an ass of a Assistant Manager anymore. All I have is a new kick-ass supervisor and the Manager (Who I do like) and loves Peanut Butter Moo'd (Which is a pain in the ass to clean up after)

Up to 120 Tokens on my Froob (Anarchy Online Free Account) and level37.

Oh yes...

About my new "job". I'm a gay person's 'lackey' and my hands smell of fruit. :lol:
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Got my melee kitty past CoP 2 - 5, Ancient Vows. Went 1/1 on it.

Next, the Sorobo.

Finwich
Housecat

Post by Finwich »

Fully merited SMN!! Yay!

Only 8 more merits and my magic skills will be capped as well.

Also, got my lolDRG to 50 and did a 1008 Penta Thrust on a VT Bat (was level 49 at the time.) Love the two handed weapon buff ^^
RDM/SMN/WAR/DRG/DNC/BLM/COR/DRK85
Bravura 6/14/10 WARcat +7
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

Couple of things again since I last updated my accomplishments:

Got my ninja to level 66, it will probably be 75 by the end of next month.
Finished my warrior subjob.
Obtained a Senjuinrikio through a KS 30 today.
And just need a few items to get ninja decently geared at 75 for merits, dynamis and NM fights.
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Divine Might through ZM 16 finished!!!!

At long last.

Loved the CSs. Disappointed that there was no mage earring. Settled for the Suppanomimi. +5 Sword skill has got to help and who knows, someday I may get NIN to 37.

Hmmmm.... with +15 Sword Skill do I make it to A in Sword?

Tianshii
Mad Cat

Post by Tianshii »

couple minor accomplishments:
ranked up in assault - Lance Corporal
*ding* 46 on Samurai :D
:?: I should start thinking about soboro
Assassen Summoner