Pokemon Battle Revolution

A place to talk about... anything!
Kailea
Mad Cat

Pokemon Battle Revolution

Post by Kailea »

Cant wait ^.^ getting my copy the day it goes on sell on the 26th

At first I was a bit leery, since I am 23 -.- and still like Pokemon, but then finally told my self, so what its still a good game ;p

This is really starting to look good, and I cant wait for next week.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnLshnrv ... ed&search=
Cecil-FFIV: I'm just a knight with no courage to disobey his Majesty.....
Kain-FFIV: I am aware of my actions, but can do nothing about them.....
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Looks pretty, didn't the last game (on GC) come with a SP mode or something that was unrelated to the GBA games?
Kailea
Mad Cat

Post by Kailea »

No the two GC games where 3D RPGs, nothing like the Stadium games on the N64

Pretty much if you dont have Diamond or Pearl, you really should not buy Pokemon Battle Revolution
Fiye
Captain Fiye

Post by Fiye »

Imma do my best to keep my sister from buying it. She doesn't need to kick my ass repeatedly in Pokemon Stadium 4. (I consider it four. Since there's only been 4 generations of Pokemon games)
Kailea
Mad Cat

Post by Kailea »

but with this new one, it has Wi-fi online stuffs, so she can kick other peoples butts other then yours now ^.^
Fiye
Captain Fiye

Post by Fiye »

Well. I kicked her ass sideways back in Pokemon Stadium 1 and 2. I never bothered to play 3, and dropped prokemon when Crystal was released.

And... well. I have no trained pokemon, and she had hers pretty up there.

I think we both know who'd win.
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

I hooked up my GBA to one of the GC games and whooped my friend's butt with my awesome pokémon :P

Sadly Diamond and Pearl aren't out over here yet, end of July I think.
Kailea
Mad Cat

Post by Kailea »

mmmm thats right the two GC games did have a bit of GBA connectivity, forgot about that
Kailea
Mad Cat

Post by Kailea »

tomorrow, tomorrow, OMG tomorrow ^.^ *dances*

a link to go with Pokemon, no matter what version you are playing.
http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml
Jaela
Tomcat

Post by Jaela »

I bought it before It came out.
I work at Gamestop Nya Nya!~
Back to FFXI, Hades! Level 55 Thief! Glee!
[img]http://img293.echo.cx/img293/3043/jaela3ez.jpg[/img]
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Pokemon Battle Revolution

Post by xaresity »

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru