What makes you happy?

A place to talk about... anything!
Pheonixhawk
Queen Cat

What makes you happy?

Post by Pheonixhawk »

What makes you happy in FFXI? I like to say for me its helping ppl, but that would be a lie. People on Pheonix Server tend to never help you back when you truly need it unless they get something in return. Or keep spamming you for help on a daily basis. So what makes me happy? Pwning mobs. (Lvl grinding can I have it?) Pwning other players make me happy as well. Soon as Drk get's to 75 (Currently at 61) I have a few Gods I need to put in thier place >.>
DRK 75, RDM 75, 65 PLD

"If I could have a bot program. I'd have an Auto-Tarupunt one. You know. As soon as you go AFK it punts all taru within the area. Priceless" ~ Blackwing of Phoenix Server
Fiye
Captain Fiye

Post by Fiye »

Helping Welfare out.

To anyone on Valefor who may have at least seen him /shouting in Whitegate, or yell at a party for X reason. He's not the worst there is. Trust me, he's the only person who I have been with that will stick with me until I have gotten my item, and I'll do the same for him. Unless certain things occur (Lets say I'm on my last straw with my father. I'd have stayed longer to help him get a Soboro GK, but when he's about to unplug me for god knows how long... yeah.).

And also helping out Eithin/Nibian. Newbie WHM turned RDM.
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

Skillups. In anything.
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Rishutlaw
Tomcat

Post by Rishutlaw »

-Getting my sub job!
-fishing (accasionally)
-level ups
-good parties
-AND GREAT EQUIPTMENT!
Kiraku: [lvl 44 SAM] [Lvl 33 MNK] [lvl 25 WAR] [lvl 15 BST] [lvl 10 BLM] [lvl 10 WHM] [lvl 21 THF]

[img]http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p192/okanestar789/Kir071223003827a.jpg[/img]
http://gamerhaven.forumotion.com/index.htm
Okuza
Feral Cat

Post by Okuza »

Tsybil wrote:Skillups. In anything.
LOL. :lol: :shock: :lol:

I almost took a screenshot last night when I "dinged" 240 parry on NIN. *Just* 29 more points to go, which should only take about three more years playing at my current rate.
Finwich
Housecat

Post by Finwich »

Exping with my man <3 <3 We static with his WAR and my BLM and then with my WAR and his NIN with some friends.

Doing dynamis when LOTS of relic drops. Just makes it exciting and it's fun to see people get items they have wanted for a long time.

I love crafting signed things for people, even moreso when they bring me the materials. HQing is such a rush lol... {Genie Weskit} x4, {Do you have it?}

Claiming a king you camped days for and getting sexy drops.

Fighting Gods in sky.
RDM/SMN/WAR/DRG/DNC/BLM/COR/DRK85
Bravura 6/14/10 WARcat +7
Kahvi
Krazy Kat

Post by Kahvi »

just having a fun group of people to BS with and hang out. because thats all i really use mmorpgs for anyway.
Windurst Rank 10
Fight together, die together, leave no one behind.

[url=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/][img]http://www.sloganizer.net/en/style7,Kahvi.png[/img][/url]
Igihstehr
Tomcat

Post by Igihstehr »

I enjoy setting long-term goals and fulfilling them. One of them is to get Woodworking up to 60 (after that I am not sure if I will try my hand at another craft or take that all the way to 100). I am at 47 now, so it's getting closer and closer... When I was lower level it was being able to solo a ram.

My job (and therefore my life) is more situation-oriented and it's refreshing to do something where I can set a goal for myself and work over a period of time to achieve it.
[img]http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1026/891925608_d883ad1e18_o.jpg[/img]
[size=75].:|DRG 58|WHM 42|THF 32|BLM 30|SAM 30|BLU 29|WAR 28|BRD 26|NIN 20|SMN 18|RNG 18|MNK 16|DRK 13|PLD 10|RDM 7|:.
San D'Oria Rank 7 || Cooking 22 | Woodworking 47 | Fishing 20 | Alchemy 10[/size]
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: What makes you happy?

Post by xaresity »

xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: What makes you happy?

Post by xaresity »

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting