Lastest Accomplishments or Goals

A place to talk about... anything!
Igihstehr
Tomcat

Post by Igihstehr »

Dinged 36 White Mage and knocked out all three level 36 teleport quests (Mea, Dem & Holla)! Enfeebling Magic now over 100! So psyched! :D

AND I claim page 107 as mine! :lol:
[img]http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1026/891925608_d883ad1e18_o.jpg[/img]
[size=75].:|DRG 58|WHM 42|THF 32|BLM 30|SAM 30|BLU 29|WAR 28|BRD 26|NIN 20|SMN 18|RNG 18|MNK 16|DRK 13|PLD 10|RDM 7|:.
San D'Oria Rank 7 || Cooking 22 | Woodworking 47 | Fishing 20 | Alchemy 10[/size]
Pheonixhawk
Queen Cat

Post by Pheonixhawk »

Got Dark Knight to lvl 54. Have AF boots and hands now. Go Go Sexuh Chaos Armor.

Finnaly obtained 1 merit point for my rdm. Also Capped Enfeebling to lvl 276.
DRK 75, RDM 75, 65 PLD

"If I could have a bot program. I'd have an Auto-Tarupunt one. You know. As soon as you go AFK it punts all taru within the area. Priceless" ~ Blackwing of Phoenix Server
Okuza
Feral Cat

Post by Okuza »

10/10 for AF2 now. Just finished my Ninja set. Looks like I need to level another job to 75!
ScarlettPheonix
Queen Cat

Post by ScarlettPheonix »

Well, my assault static got bored of doing Nyzul Isle Assualts so we decided to start wasting our tags on the normal assualts since there was still gear we all wanted to get and to start saving AP for Salvage as well.

We burned through 3 of the PSC missions (lejuam, periqua, and mamool ja) before calling it a night. All successful missions :D and just as nice, we actually got some nice appraisals.

Of the 3 ??? items we ended up with we got a Holly Staff +1, Jadg gorget and a pair of Spectacles. Not quite the p. charm one of my friends was hoping for, but close enough :lol: We're splitting the gil when they sell. Its not all that much, but in today's economy any gil is good gil :)

Not quite as fun as Assault, but I got tired of being a cure bot in merit parties, so I've taken up sleep/nuking Marids for slower, but much less stressful, exp/limit points. May try my hand at Dahaks in Halvung one of these days.
[img]http://www.geocities.com/fieryscarlettpheonix/1job18subs.jpg[/img]
[color=darkred][i]Red Mage[/i][/color]
Windurst 10/ZM14/PM [i]finis[/i]/ToAU [i]finis[/i]/SGT(P)/WotG [i]Emblem of the Holy Knight §§§§[/i]

[url=http://scarlett-insertwittytitlehere.blogspot.com/]My not interesting at all blog[/url]
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Okuza wrote:10/10 for AF2 now. Just finished my Ninja set. Looks like I need to level another job to 75!
/shocked :o :shock:

I'm 3/10 (2/5 DRG 1/5 WAR), you're one lucky kitty.

I've done buttloads of PSC Assaults and best I've ever seen is a RR Earring :oops:

Anyways not really an achievement but I finally got my Eye Cluster synthed :) I randomly examined someone who had a golden eye for 50K to complete the set :)
Apparently a couple of retarded BSTs can duo it and I have quite a few BST friends so hopefully get that done soon :)
Igihstehr
Tomcat

Post by Igihstehr »

Okuza wrote:10/10 for AF2 now. Just finished my Ninja set. Looks like I need to level another job to 75!
Go for Blue Mage! I am having a blast with it and they have pretty cool looking AF gear to boot! :D
[img]http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1026/891925608_d883ad1e18_o.jpg[/img]
[size=75].:|DRG 58|WHM 42|THF 32|BLM 30|SAM 30|BLU 29|WAR 28|BRD 26|NIN 20|SMN 18|RNG 18|MNK 16|DRK 13|PLD 10|RDM 7|:.
San D'Oria Rank 7 || Cooking 22 | Woodworking 47 | Fishing 20 | Alchemy 10[/size]
Eviticus
'Insignificant Adventurer'

Post by Eviticus »

Long time ago I got 'Paragon of Dragoon Excellence'. Well to add to that, about 2 weeks ago I got 'Paragon of Bard Excellence'. And just last night, 'Paragon of Puppetmaster Excellence'.

Side note, to tank the last BC fight in the Pup AF you either have to blink tank it, or bring God's own Paladin. Shield Bash for 100-250 damage and WS's for 300-700. Also, when it shifted to it's melee form, we went from doing 100 damage a hit to 10-15 damage a hit against it, even our 75 Drk. Be prepared for the worst.
In the end, I'm just talking out of my ass. So take it all with a grain of salt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[b]Rank 10 Bastok. Rank 2 Sandy.[/b] Pup 75, Drg 72, Brd 71, Thf 37, War 39, Sam 38, Blm 40, Rdm 22, Whm 40, Mnk 37, Nin 14, Pld 38, Bst 15, Drk 30, Smn 15, Blu 19, Rng 13, Dnc 24, Cor 11.
Paragon of Dragoon Excellence.
Paragon of Bard Excellence.
Paragon of Puppetmaster Excellence.
[quote="Keavy"]Evi still winnarz.[/quote]

[img]http://e.1asphost.com/AJSB1986/wyv-burn.jpg[/img]
Fiye
Captain Fiye

Post by Fiye »

RANK 10 BITCHES!

Also, I finally got through Promyvion - Dem.

And I'm working on my BLM for once. I'll get WHM up to 75 during Spring Break.
Pheonixhawk
Queen Cat

Post by Pheonixhawk »

Obtained: Chaos Flanchard.

Also obtained lvl 55 Dark Knight.
DRK 75, RDM 75, 65 PLD

"If I could have a bot program. I'd have an Auto-Tarupunt one. You know. As soon as you go AFK it punts all taru within the area. Priceless" ~ Blackwing of Phoenix Server
Okuza
Feral Cat

Post by Okuza »

Sugami wrote:
/shocked :o :shock:

I'm 3/10 (2/5 DRG 1/5 WAR), you're one lucky kitty.
Well, I've been doing dynamis since it was released. 3 (?) years for 10 af2 is about normal. A number of the more determined folks that started back when I did are finishing their relic weapons now. A couple are done or almost done with their SECOND relic weapon! LOL. I just sell the currency. The weapons are very nice, but not 100m gil or more nice.

If you were on Bismarck, you could come with us. You'd fill out DRG in no time. We don't have anyone lotting DRG. Usually our runs are 18-25 people, too. So, the faithful are rewarded with AF2 at a much higher rate than you get in a 40-60 person run. Just had a great windy run last night: 24 peeps, flag, 60m farm after boss, 8 or 9 af2, 3x100c, lots of 1c.
Igihstehr wrote:Go for Blue Mage! I am having a blast with it and they have pretty cool looking AF gear to boot! Very Happy
I LOVE the way BLU armor looks, especially on Mithra. Actually, does anything NOT look good on a Mithra!? OK, whm af2. Other than that, I mean.

I have nin for tanking and merit, thf for solo & th4, need something different. I'm thinking whm for general group support and dynamis pulling (R3+RR3+flee would be v.nice) or maybe SMN for DD&BC or MNK just for fun because it can reuse most of my NIN gear and it's great in BCs.
Kintrra
Queen Cat

Post by Kintrra »

I is a happy kitty tonite. ^^

Finally got my Valor booties! :)

And yeah, you're lucky, I've always been told "oh PLD AF2 drops like crazy"...those boots are my second piece of it in about 3 months or so that I've seen drop...at all
OMFG! 8 75+!!!! :shock: Who knew slackers could work so hard? D:
And now a Miqo'te as well. >=D

Melee classes:PLD90/NIN90/WAR90/THF90/SAM83/MNK90/DNC46/DRK24/DRG12/COR8/PUP12/RNG5
Magic/Support Classes:WHM82/BLM87/BRD28/SMN35/RDM23/BLU8/SCH1
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Okuza wrote:If you were on Bismarck, you could come with us. You'd fill out DRG in no time. We don't have anyone lotting DRG. Usually our runs are 18-25 people, too. So, the faithful are rewarded with AF2 at a much higher rate than you get in a 40-60 person run. Just had a great windy run last night: 24 peeps, flag, 60m farm after boss, 8 or 9 af2, 3x100c, lots of 1c.
Kinda wish I was on Bismarck now, or at least could swap over to do Dynamis :lol: Turns out my LS finally managed to complete Windy yesterday and I didn't know they were doing it *cry*

P.S. WHM AF1/2 I think is very cute on Mithra, that condom cap is just adorable :)

Guess I should post an achievement... I got 3 HQs in a row during my farming/synthing session of manticore hairs ~> kaginawa. 66, 99, 66 Sweet Ass-f*cking Moses! I usually break a fair amount (even though I'm in HQ tier 1) so getting 3 HQs in a row made my day :D
ScarlettPheonix
Queen Cat

Been having fun with the choco races. NP has been doing pretty well.
Hasn't lost an Official Race (done aobut 6 of those) yet and hasn't done too badly in the free runs. So far I've won 7k and 28 Chocobucks, hehe.

Found the recipes to make the sabotage items, so I think I'm going to be busy crafting tonight after Assault, hehe. Hellloo there gysal bomb :twisted:

Discovered this morning that the cost for the free run resets after Midnight JST, which is great. I'd done a few free runs Wed night and thurs morning before JST midnight and the price jsut kept going up. Last free run I was up for was going to cost 800g but this morning the cost was back down to 100g :D
Windurst 10/ZM14/PM [i]finis[/i]/ToAU [i]finis[/i]/SGT(P)/WotG [i]Emblem of the Holy Knight §§§§[/i]

[url=http://scarlett-insertwittytitlehere.blogspot.com/]My not interesting at all blog[/url]
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

"sabotage items"? x_x;;
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

Sugami wrote:"sabotage items"? x_x;;
Some racing items help your bird. Others slow down the other birds.

Edit, found this list:

Speed Apple: Used during a race to temporarily boost the speed of a chocobo.
Stamina Apple: Used during a race to temporarily regenerate a chocobo's stamina.
Shadow Apple: Used during a race to temporarily resist the effects of any detrimental items aimed at the chocobo.
Pepper Biscuit: Used during a race to greatly reduce the speed of an opponent chocobo.
Fire Biscuit: Used during a race to greatly reduce the stamina of an opponent chocobo.
Gysahl Bomb: Used during a race to temporarily reduce the speed of all surrounding opponent chocobos.
Spore Bomb: Used during a race to reduce the discernment of all surrounding opponent chocobos.
Fairweather Fetish: Fetish Used during a race to temporarily clear up the weather.
Foulweather Frog: Fetish Used during a race to temporarily call upon a rainstorm.
Chocobo Taping: When equipped during a race, this item will slightly increase the strength of a chocobo.
Chocobo Blinker: When equipped during a race, this item will slightly increase the stamina of a chocobo.
Shadow Roll: When equipped during a race, this item will slightly increase the discernment of a chocobo.
Chocobo Hood: When equipped during a race, this item will slightly increase the receptivity of a chocobo.
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Kintrra
Queen Cat

Post by Kintrra »

Chocobo Blinker
Left or right turns? :lol:

EDIT: It r page 108, I r Mithra!
OMFG! 8 75+!!!! :shock: Who knew slackers could work so hard? D:
And now a Miqo'te as well. >=D

Melee classes:PLD90/NIN90/WAR90/THF90/SAM83/MNK90/DNC46/DRK24/DRG12/COR8/PUP12/RNG5
Magic/Support Classes:WHM82/BLM87/BRD28/SMN35/RDM23/BLU8/SCH1
ScarlettPheonix
Queen Cat

:lol: :lol:

Got a new merit, not sure where to put it yet. Did some more assaults and got the SP quest, so now I've got to go warhorse footprint hunting.

Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

I've looked for that smelly warhorse footprint twice and not found it :x

Ding High Jump Recast modification level 3. I'm trying to decide whether it's more worth while to cut Spirit Link by 30 seconds or Jump by 10 seconds :oops:
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

My first Dynamis Xarcabard

went with 20 people, of which a few first timers.
Killed all 15 NMs and did some farming.
Only had one mnk AF drop, but ah well better luck next time. :)

First impression, it's not that hard.
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
[21:36] <MarkovBot> Markov2.0, sanity is boring.
FFXI: Asura - 14/22 jobs @99
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

I heard Northlands Dynamis have pretty sucky drop rate D: Hay that RDM has wings too... what are the "qualifiers" for having wings with your dat setup-doodars? :lol:

Ding NIN64... yes I took it up again and yes I still suck at it :lol:
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

Sugami wrote:I heard Northlands Dynamis have pretty sucky drop rate D:
Yeah they do, the droprate in the northlands is extremely low compared to the droprate in the cities, however also that can differ greatly.
I've had cities where only one AF dropped and Beaucedine runs where we got over 5 AFs.
Xarcabard NMs of their respective jobs have a higher rate of dropping the AF but even then the droprate is extremely low.

My AF body was the only drop in Beacedine Glacier as well last time.
Hay that RDM has wings too... what are the "qualifiers" for having wings with your dat setup-doodars? :lol:
I swapped the .dat files of the Zenith Crown for the angel wings.
Eviticus
'Insignificant Adventurer'

Post by Eviticus »

Sugami. Given a choice between Jump and Spirit Link, go for Jump.
In the end, I'm just talking out of my ass. So take it all with a grain of salt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[b]Rank 10 Bastok. Rank 2 Sandy.[/b] Pup 75, Drg 72, Brd 71, Thf 37, War 39, Sam 38, Blm 40, Rdm 22, Whm 40, Mnk 37, Nin 14, Pld 38, Bst 15, Drk 30, Smn 15, Blu 19, Rng 13, Dnc 24, Cor 11.
Paragon of Dragoon Excellence.
Paragon of Bard Excellence.
Paragon of Puppetmaster Excellence.
[quote="Keavy"]Evi still winnarz.[/quote]

[img]http://e.1asphost.com/AJSB1986/wyv-burn.jpg[/img]
Okuza
Feral Cat

Post by Okuza »

Shirai wrote:
Sugami wrote:I heard Northlands Dynamis have pretty sucky drop rate D:
Yeah they do, the droprate in the northlands is extremely low compared to the droprate in the cities, however also that can differ greatly.
I've had cities where only one AF dropped and Beaucedine runs where we got over 5 AFs.
Xarcabard NMs of their respective jobs have a higher rate of dropping the AF but even then the droprate is extremely low.
Typical for glacier is 2xAF2. One usually drops up near the front before the first tower. The second usually drops near the end at the orc NM field. Last run we had 4 drop (lucky! brd,drg,pld,nin). Sad part about it was that the NIN dropped with 20s left on the run. We managed to get it lotted and passed and it landed on a NIN (that's good), but the person doing the lot calls shouted out the wrong names, so the wrong NIN got it (newbie instead of the vet). :oops:

Xarca NMs drop AF2 roughly 10-20x as often as the regular critters there. They also only drop their own af2 (blm NM drops blm, thf drops thf, etc). And, the NMs need to die to spawn an extension. Sooo, when doing Xarca, you focus on NMs first to maximize your time. Then you either kill DL and farm or just farm. Typical Xarca will drop 2-4 AF2. It's a little better than Beaucedine, but also more variable. We had 3 Xarca in a row with zero. Glacier rarely does other than 2.
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

Fought Proto-Ultima again today.

Killed it (my kill!!) and obtained a new goodie!

ScarlettPheonix
Queen Cat

N. Phoenix out paced both Prince Pjeule and Cid's prize chocobos to continue my winning streak in the official races :D

Found the Warhorse Footprint without too much trouble, so now I'm a "Superior Private."

At the suggestion of a friend, I applied to a Sky linkshell. We'll see how i like it this time.

Hmmm, yea that's about it.

Pheonixhawk
Queen Cat

Post by Pheonixhawk »

Obtained Chaos Curiass. Also obtained lvl 58 Dark Knight.

DRK 75, RDM 75, 65 PLD

Keavy
Drunker than thou

Post by Keavy »

I logged in today. Last login was March 10 at 2:28 P.M. PST

What? That's not enough? Me finally breaking my Viva Pinata habit and playing FFXI again isn't enough for you people??? :lol:

Well, I'm giving BST another go because my LS is quickly turning into a BST LS and well, all the cool kids are doing it. Got BST to 14 before I had to stop to make dinner and I'm liking it a lot. Gonna try for BST 16 tonight or tomorrow so I can use my Bone Pick. I'm taking baby steps with BST to ensure that I stick with it.

As for WHM, I'll level it again soon. Its just that after so many bad parties with WHM I needed a break from it. I can only handle so many asshats and the ones at work take priority. Plus, not having to LFG sounds so nice.
[b]WHM 75[/b] RDM 42 BLU 24 SCH 24 / [b]FTWindurst 10[/b] Sandy Oreo 5-1 RoZ 14 CoP 2-5 ToAU 15 Assault PSC
[img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a374/TehAsh/Keavysig.png[/img]
Custom sig courtesy of Krilldog.
[img]http://card.mygamercard.net/sig/Keavy+Rain.png[/img]
Keavy's thought for the day: "Grand Theft Auto IV has stolen my heart! :love:"
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Eviticus wrote:Sugami. Given a choice between Jump and Spirit Link, go for Jump.
I'm not sure 10 seconds will make much difference but Spirit Link is linked to Empathy and can help keep Azure alive as well as increase her damage :oops: (of course the longer she stays out the more damage I do aswell)
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

Keavy wrote: As for WHM, I'll level it again soon. Its just that after so many bad parties with WHM I needed a break from it. I can only handle so many asshats and the ones at work take priority. Plus, not having to LFG sounds so nice.
Why do you think I soloed smn to 75 once I reached the level of free carbies ;)

Waiting endlessly LFG? No thanks.
Beastmen and Kindred seals mine all mine MUAHAHAHA.
Tianshii
Mad Cat

Post by Tianshii »

Shirai, are you the ONLY Summoner in these groups that do limbus and dynamis? o.O
I keep seeing you get drops on this pain in the butt to get gear and think... either she is the only summoner or she is reeeeealy lucky on lots.
Grats none the less!

Anywho:
Ranger *ding* 15
Smitheing Lvl. lol3; Goldsmithing Lvl. lol5
Woodworking Lvl lol 10
(see the bolt making trend :P )

Obtained: Egg Helm & Flower Egg :D

Got 5 merits... So now I have just one more meritable BP to unlock.
I have a few days off and the weather is going to be crummy for one of them so I'll prolly merit that day to top 'em off :)
Assassen Summoner
[img]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o233/PuszNboots/sigs/Tianshii_this.jpg[/img]
SMN75~SAM75~whm75~thf42~DNC38~drg33