Quotes

A place to talk about... anything!
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Only soup and beverage D: those are used to make uber food for haxing Ballista then :lol:
Pheonixhawk
Queen Cat

Post by Pheonixhawk »

If you can't use it. Sell it.
If you don't want it. Sell it.
If you can't sell it. Eat it. - Goblins Motto in Lower Jueno
DRK 75, RDM 75, 65 PLD

"If I could have a bot program. I'd have an Auto-Tarupunt one. You know. As soon as you go AFK it punts all taru within the area. Priceless" ~ Blackwing of Phoenix Server
Pheonixhawk
Queen Cat

Post by Pheonixhawk »

You know what they say. If you kill all the wolves youll have crap load of bunnies. And by bunnies. I mean stupid People. - Ask A Ninja
DRK 75, RDM 75, 65 PLD

"If I could have a bot program. I'd have an Auto-Tarupunt one. You know. As soon as you go AFK it punts all taru within the area. Priceless" ~ Blackwing of Phoenix Server
MittensValefor
Big Cat

Post by MittensValefor »

LMAO! Ask a ninja always makes me laugh! :lol:
"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16
http://www.allpeopleeverywhere.com/
ScarlettPheonix
Queen Cat

Post by ScarlettPheonix »

Recently from the Alla Red Mage forums:

-I'm a Red Mage- if you see me zoning try to keep up.

-Oh, I'm just soloing. Pay no attention to <insert dangerous mob/nm/hnm> chasing me.

Stolen from various sigs I've seen recently:

-Didn't you get the memo? I'm a Red Mage. I win gun fights with a Knife all the time.

-Did you know what is the number 1 cause of death among RDM? For some reason when other people get involved in fights, my chances of dying increase dramatically :/
-I started leveling DRK last week. I am still waiting for my scythe to swing.

-There is only one job. Red Mage. The other 17 are just sub-jobs.
[img]http://www.geocities.com/fieryscarlettpheonix/1job18subs.jpg[/img]
[color=darkred][i]Red Mage[/i][/color]
Windurst 10/ZM14/PM [i]finis[/i]/ToAU [i]finis[/i]/SGT(P)/WotG [i]Emblem of the Holy Knight §§§§[/i]

[url=http://scarlett-insertwittytitlehere.blogspot.com/]My not interesting at all blog[/url]
Fiye
Captain Fiye

Post by Fiye »

In an Argument of whether COR > BRD or BRD > COR with a Bard.

"Corsair are fucking Pirates!" - Me

"Good luck with that scurvy" - Him
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Quotes

Post by xaresity »

xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Quotes

Post by xaresity »

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо