Title: Pentacide Perpetrator

A place to talk about... anything!
Fiye
Captain Fiye

Title: Pentacide Perpetrator

Post by Fiye »

Yes... I complete Divine Might. No less as a 68WHM/32BLM.

Fun was to be had.... we spent about two hours getting ready (An hour and half waiting for everyone to get to Ru'Lude gardens) before we went out.. and had to switch out a RDM for a MNK. Well... lets just say a few things.

It was CHAOS. Between the scattering of our party (Black mages went to nuke TT AA. Melees went after Galkaa AA. A Duo held the hate of the Hume, while we kept on making sure the Mithra AA's pet was slept. While a 68 PLD tried to kite the Elvaan AA while she was gravitied.

It went simple. TT -> GLK -> MIT -> Hume -> Elvaan.

TT went down fast. Two minute's into the fight (After buffs) I'd assume. Since it was gone. Soon enough. People started taking damage. I cured the PLD kiting a few times and healed. Of course. When I went to heal. The 'ol "Mages Healing" nature of law came in

'He who is healing will be struck and shot down where he stands'

Yet. Four hits after taking hate I was down. I RRed, got back on my feet, healed for some MP and began moving around to raise the fallen.

Well... then the Galka went down. Soon followed by the Mithra and then the hume. All in all we were making good time. Fourteen minutes in by now. And then we tried to attack the Elvaan with our combined forces,

We almost lost, so we moved back and heal up. And then went at him like nothing ever before.

We killed it, and that was the end of that. We cheered. Happy that we would get the earring. And then the message came along.

Battlefield clear time: 23 minutes, 48 seconds!
You have broken the clear time record for "Divine Might"!

Utmost joy was to be had! Especially since I needed something to pick me up from the 4 losses at the Dem Promyvion.

Tomorrow... I'm going into Dem Promyvion... and that accursed thing is going to be dead by the might of she who hath broken the record for Divine Might! All shall tremble and fear the wrath of this Mithra!

Even Maat.

Edit: It seems to me they clear the records every Sunday... as described by Phasmus. No matter, I still broke a record xDDD
Bitneko
Tomcat

Post by Bitneko »

Congrats!

I'm not of sufficient rank for zilart, but when I am there will be many stories told by me also... perhaps.

At least I hope so. :(
[img]http://2kinds.com/images/twokinds_200x40_02.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.egscomics.com/images/egs_banner_04.gif[/img]
[img]http://xsemulator.net/charactertest/wxcay/chaos.jpg[/img]
Fiye
Captain Fiye

Post by Fiye »

Well.. it seems like a day to another could go from awesome to completely wrong in a day.

Today... well... let me say a few things.

An LS I've been with for three months kicked me out. Chaosfairy labeled me as unhelped and a mooch, which isn't true (I've helped a few peeps in the LS). I think she's trying to stay with, or ahead of everything, but the LS didn't suit me anyways. Not when there's a facist trying to keep me from doing what I want when its offered to me.

Then I went after a WHM testimony. 0 and 3 on a Yagudo High Priest with a 75 Thief wielding a Thief's Dagger... and then 0 and 14 on goblins. Things turned around when i did a /point and said "There's my test". And then BAM, I have my test and am now teleporting for Crow equip/earrings/earth staff.

Also, I'm in a LS that has alot of mates who did Divine Might with me. Couldn't have ended better really.
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

Congrats, now gimmie the earring :o
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

Congrats on beating Divine might at 68, that's a feat worthy of notice.

I myself had 2 70+ jobs and a lot of tries before I finally won mine.
(Note I was main healer on summoner and there was only one blm in the Alliance when I finally won.)
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
[21:36] <MarkovBot> Markov2.0, sanity is boring.
FFXI: Asura - 14/22 jobs @99
Fiye
Captain Fiye

Post by Fiye »

KarouKaniyashia wrote:Congrats, now gimmie the earring :o
No!

My earring *Pets Suppaomimi*

With how that group went. I can easily say most, if not all of 'em, had done CoP by this point. Hell, a few had already done it.

They made it seem like such an easy task. Hell, even with death looming looming around me.
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Title: Pentacide Perpetrator

Post by xaresity »

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting