Lastest Accomplishments or Goals

A place to talk about... anything!
Kintrra
Queen Cat

Post by Kintrra »

Sugami wrote:Finally learnt Full Break and my God it sucks something fierce :lol:
Use it with Sneak Attack and it doesn't suck quite so fiercely, also, it's actually very helpful when facing opponents that are giving you a little bit of a hard time, since it knocks a hole in just about all their stats. ^^;

On-topic, finally got a piece of my AF2! =^.^= {Valor Coronet} is mine.

EDIT: All your page 95 are belong to me! :lol:
OMFG! 8 75+!!!! :shock: Who knew slackers could work so hard? D:
And now a Miqo'te as well. >=D

Melee classes:PLD90/NIN90/WAR90/THF90/SAM83/MNK90/DNC46/DRK24/DRG12/COR8/PUP12/RNG5
Magic/Support Classes:WHM82/BLM87/BRD28/SMN35/RDM23/BLU8/SCH1
ScarlettPheonix
Queen Cat

Post by ScarlettPheonix »

Dinged another merit and tossed it into HP.

Helped some of my linkshell mates and a couple of old friends get their Ohats tonight.

My latest chocobo is now fully grown (ended up with yellow plumage in the end darnitall) and he's been a bit stubborn about working on improving his endurance. Well, he was- until I mention somthing about wanting KFC for dinner. :angel:
[img]http://www.geocities.com/fieryscarlettpheonix/1job18subs.jpg[/img]
[color=darkred][i]Red Mage[/i][/color]
Windurst 10/ZM14/PM [i]finis[/i]/ToAU [i]finis[/i]/SGT(P)/WotG [i]Emblem of the Holy Knight §§§§[/i]

[url=http://scarlett-insertwittytitlehere.blogspot.com/]My not interesting at all blog[/url]
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Nah it still sucks with SA, I used Mighty Strikes with it and it couldn't break 300 :lol:

1x multiplier 50% STR & VIT modifiers <~~~ says it all really.

FFXI Calculator Handy website, just find out the mob level from ffxi-atlas and play around with the stats until your get your normal melee damage range roughly.

Anyways Ding WAR66 and Mistrel Axe.
Bit disappointed in Mistrel seen it pump some reasonable numbers yet I only managed around 250 (no crit or double attack) with my STR rings on.
Katina
Big Cat

Post by Katina »

:D :D :D

I'M BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER

After finishing basic merits for war I started fooling around w/ other jobs and trying to make money. Here's what I've got done while i was away lol.

Got PCC from bcnm40
Got nin to 61 aka 4th job
Fully capped my eva merits for nin
Fully capped my crit merits
Got swift belt for my nin hehe

I hope to lvl nin to max soon but i'm just taking time to get kick ass wear atm. Gonna get a potent belt for it later today. Just need money for it u know and I'm good to go to the max. Congratz to all the accomplishments yall and keep this thread going lol. TTYL
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v324/SilverBlade830/katfinal.jpg[/img]
Many things go unsaid every day with those close to us. But the feelings are always there and true.

75whm//75blm//75war ZM/CoP: O
90+3 bonecraft 60 leathercraft/ alchemy
Kintrra
Queen Cat

Post by Kintrra »

Sugami wrote:Nah it still sucks with SA, I used Mighty Strikes with it and it couldn't break 300 :lol:

1x multiplier 50% STR & VIT modifiers <~~~ says it all really.

FFXI Calculator Handy website, just find out the mob level from ffxi-atlas and play around with the stats until your get your normal melee damage range roughly.

Anyways Ding WAR66 and Mistrel Axe.
Bit disappointed in Mistrel seen it pump some reasonable numbers yet I only managed around 250 (no crit or double attack) with my STR rings on.
Might be cuz of your level, Reyvn, fellow kitty friend on Alexander, can break 600+ with it as /THF, and 800+ Mistrals as /NIN, might be due to gear tho, since he's probably got more VIT+ gear to throw into it than you do, plus having lv.75 helps. :oops:

Shall edit in something later, I'm a bad kitty and don't have a new accomplishment atm. :oops:

Melee classes:PLD90/NIN90/WAR90/THF90/SAM83/MNK90/DNC46/DRK24/DRG12/COR8/PUP12/RNG5
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Well yeah obviously :P Since your standard damage at Lv75 is quite large, it's a slightly buffed up hit and SA will almost double it. But atm it's rather quite lame :P
I've pushed some 300-400 Mistral Axes on Crawlers yesterday, just needs Berserk up or it's a bit weak (and offhand to land).

Anyways, progressed a bit in expansion missions and got Private First Class, yay :D

Edit: Up to Black Coffin missions now :)
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

sam 72 and TACHI: KASHA!
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
Igihstehr
Tomcat

Post by Igihstehr »

Dinged 18 as SMN and was making great progress towards the mini-battles (getting really psyched up).

That is until I got stuck in the {Valkrum Dunes} party from hell. A ghetto Paladin (WAR/WHM) and a wanna-be Dark Knight (WAR/BLM). To make things worse, the WAR/WHM was level 20 - party leader didn't think it would be too much of a problem with us 18's and 19's... BUT THEN... He invited a level 21 BLM...
He was still in the dunes because he hadn't gotten his magicked skull yet... :x

I'll continue tonight after American Idol!
[img]http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1026/891925608_d883ad1e18_o.jpg[/img]
[size=75].:|DRG 58|WHM 42|THF 32|BLM 30|SAM 30|BLU 29|WAR 28|BRD 26|NIN 20|SMN 18|RNG 18|MNK 16|DRK 13|PLD 10|RDM 7|:.
San D'Oria Rank 7 || Cooking 22 | Woodworking 47 | Fishing 20 | Alchemy 10[/size]
Igihstehr
Tomcat

Post by Igihstehr »

:D Oh yeah! I unlocked Paladin finally! At long last, I have a job for the LS level one naked races! :lol:
[size=75].:|DRG 58|WHM 42|THF 32|BLM 30|SAM 30|BLU 29|WAR 28|BRD 26|NIN 20|SMN 18|RNG 18|MNK 16|DRK 13|PLD 10|RDM 7|:.
San D'Oria Rank 7 || Cooking 22 | Woodworking 47 | Fishing 20 | Alchemy 10[/size]
Kessa
Housecat

Post by Kessa »

I know this has nothing to do with FFXI, but its something I have been working toward since I came to Iraq in Jan 05.

I benched 315lbs !!! WooT this kittie is SWOLE 8) :D 8)
[img]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g11/Shinrasin/Signature/The-Master-Thief.png[/img]
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

PM3-5 time.
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Dawezy
Tomcat

Post by Dawezy »

RDM75 last week..

Meritted Para/Slow/Phalanx/Bio since then.

Re-capped Dagger on RDM (250), Sword to come next.. (242)

Won the Choco Race from Windurst to Sandy, again, love the free newb exp items. <3
~
[img]http://www.dawezy.com/ff11/Nibble.jpg[/img]
~

:D
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

I'm still trying to cap dagger on COR, B+ anyone know where that caps at 75? :lol: It's at 250 atm.

Anyways got couple of merits and raised Polearm to Lv4 :D
I also got a friend her PPC (one very happy friend) and I walked away with Ni and Erase too :D
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

Sugami wrote:I'm still trying to cap dagger on COR, B+ anyone know where that caps at 75? :lol: It's at 250 atm.
I think the same as whm club skill.

Currently just 2 merit points away from capping summoner specific merits.
After that gather 21 Merit points to cap summoning magic skill. :oops:
(AKA 210,000 Limit points.)
(Currently spent on summoner: 420,000 Limit + another 50,000 in a day or 2)
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
[21:36] <MarkovBot> Markov2.0, sanity is boring.
FFXI: Asura - 14/22 jobs @99
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Thanks :D guess I need another 5 skill levels then, 251 currently.

Dinged another merit and had a fun party in Mount Zywhatsits against trolls. :) It's good to do different stuff, Mire gets boring quickly :lol:
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

Dun dun dun duuun:

Capped Summoner merits!!!

[edit]
Page 96 claimed in name of the kitteh summoners everywhere.
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
[21:36] <MarkovBot> Markov2.0, sanity is boring.
FFXI: Asura - 14/22 jobs @99
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Capped Dagger :lol:

Marksmanship Modification Level 4 :)
Fiye
Captain Fiye

Post by Fiye »

Congrats Shirai! (And Sugami)

Worked THF up to 23. Plan on hitting 25 THF today, then get that last 5k EXP for my WHM, before moving onto G3.

Me be doing G3 was WHM/THF. Sneak/Invis, Reraise 2, and Flee :D
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

Chocobo strength/endurance Average
Sam 73 Finally
And almost a Lance Corporal.
Katina
Big Cat

Post by Katina »

:D :D :D

66 nin w000t only 9 lvls to go folks and i got my 4th job.
Also i'm 49/75 coins to my boxer mantle w000t.

I cant wait to hit 70 and wear my o hat again oh how i have missed it.. :cry: :cry:

Soon I'll be making money good from selling anct coins hehe and just only start bidding for 100s in dynamis. After I'm definitly gonna just relax and store up money and bass in my 4 job combo :roll: :roll: :roll:

H/e i'm hoping my hnmls starts to get more active b/c i want more to do now that ninja is almost done u know. Gonna give em a mnth then gonna make decison.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v324/SilverBlade830/katfinal.jpg[/img]
Many things go unsaid every day with those close to us. But the feelings are always there and true.

75whm//75blm//75war ZM/CoP: O
90+3 bonecraft 60 leathercraft/ alchemy
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Polearm Modification Level 5 (will be soon, have 3 merits just forgot to change before logging :lol:)

Gun of Trials latent broken! At Last! :lol:
Kintrra
Queen Cat

Post by Kintrra »

One of these days I'm gonna learn to screencapture quicker, but anyway. <.<;;

Solo'd my AF3 for WAR! Full set now mine, and the pride in myself knowing I pulled off what was deemed impossible by a good number of my friends. :lol:

Tianshii
Mad Cat

Post by Tianshii »

pshoooo... been away a while b/c of work... haven't KO'd the idiot co-worker yet, which is accomplishment #1

the in-game ones:
got some ls peeps O-hat... our first run we were killing it in like 5-7min. Then RMT showed up and RUINED OUR FUN. :evil:
Several of us called GM's but you kitties know how that goes...

the following week the ls made another go of it & got the rest of the ls peeps who had clusters nice new hats :D

we've also startes some sky fun... RMT f'd that up but with maint. last week my ls got the upper hand on a couple pops :lol:
Assassen Summoner
[img]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o233/PuszNboots/sigs/Tianshii_this.jpg[/img]
SMN75~SAM75~whm75~thf42~DNC38~drg33
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Completed the Black Coffin BC fight :D
Pheonixhawk
Queen Cat

Post by Pheonixhawk »

Valkurm Emperor is dead! W00t (was my first time killing him)

My new goal is to kill 1 nm a day.
DRK 75, RDM 75, 65 PLD

"If I could have a bot program. I'd have an Auto-Tarupunt one. You know. As soon as you go AFK it punts all taru within the area. Priceless" ~ Blackwing of Phoenix Server
Igihstehr
Tomcat

Post by Igihstehr »

Pheonixhawk wrote:Valkurm Emperor is dead! W00t (was my first time killing him)

My new goal is to kill 1 nm a day.
An admirable goal! I gave up on VE the other day and went 0/2 on my favorite NM: Tumbling Truffle. It's a great NM to hunt for profit. There's hardly ever anyone else camping it and the Fungus Hat (wanna-be O Hat) he drops sells for a fairly good amount. You can also farm sleepshrooms and beehive chips/honey at the same time...
Eviticus
'Insignificant Adventurer'

Post by Eviticus »

I tout my own accomplishments enough as it is as far as I'm concerned. As such, I never really post in this thread much if at all. But tonight was a special night, so allow me a small story.

I'm my Brd, Lfp in Jeuno when I see a end game group forming. I see in there two friends. Ask them what they're up to, and they say it's an O-Hat run. I'm invited to come along, and I most graciously accept. I've been carrying my Cluster around for about 9 months, and I think the damn Hakutaku is ready to be born.

Fast forward to the Den of Rancor(Side note, does it sound to anyone else that Tonberries giggle when they aggro?). I'm listening to their chatter, they say they've done this before about 12 times, all sucessful. I'm 5th in line, with 4 infront and 1 behind me. We're taking the guy down consistantly until it gets to me.

When -we- fight it, it all goes wrong at 75%. He starts killing tanks with well timed Firaga's and Flares. All tanks down. Mages start dropping. {Front line job}'s do their best, but to no avail. Everyone wipes, -everyone-, on my cluster. Not to be defeated, the Whm's reraise as Hakutaku calmly walks back to his spawn point and starts regening like a mad fiend.

The Whm's get our 3 Bst's up and they do a marvelous job of gurreilla(sp?) warfare for about 20 minutes as the mages slowly start to ge the alliance back on it's feet. We've now been fighting for a total of 50 minutes, it should've taken 20.

Alliance ready, we charge back in. He went from 100% to 85% from the Bst's, and we(after a second long hard fight on the same spawn) kill the bastard. I {/salute} the LS's of Cobrakai and LaCosaNostra of Cerberus for being -Gods- and pulling an hour and 20 minute victory out of the jaws of defeat.

{Optical hat} {Found it!}
In the end, I'm just talking out of my ass. So take it all with a grain of salt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[b]Rank 10 Bastok. Rank 2 Sandy.[/b] Pup 75, Drg 72, Brd 71, Thf 37, War 39, Sam 38, Blm 40, Rdm 22, Whm 40, Mnk 37, Nin 14, Pld 38, Bst 15, Drk 30, Smn 15, Blu 19, Rng 13, Dnc 24, Cor 11.
Paragon of Dragoon Excellence.
Paragon of Bard Excellence.
Paragon of Puppetmaster Excellence.
[quote="Keavy"]Evi still winnarz.[/quote]

[img]http://e.1asphost.com/AJSB1986/wyv-burn.jpg[/img]
Pheonixhawk
Queen Cat

Post by Pheonixhawk »

Wow Congrats Eviticus! Props to the LS for nearly wiping and still coming out victorious.
DRK 75, RDM 75, 65 PLD

"If I could have a bot program. I'd have an Auto-Tarupunt one. You know. As soon as you go AFK it punts all taru within the area. Priceless" ~ Blackwing of Phoenix Server
Eviticus
'Insignificant Adventurer'

Post by Eviticus »

At one point we did totally wipe, hehe. ReraiseIII ftw.
In the end, I'm just talking out of my ass. So take it all with a grain of salt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[b]Rank 10 Bastok. Rank 2 Sandy.[/b] Pup 75, Drg 72, Brd 71, Thf 37, War 39, Sam 38, Blm 40, Rdm 22, Whm 40, Mnk 37, Nin 14, Pld 38, Bst 15, Drk 30, Smn 15, Blu 19, Rng 13, Dnc 24, Cor 11.
Paragon of Dragoon Excellence.
Paragon of Bard Excellence.
Paragon of Puppetmaster Excellence.
[quote="Keavy"]Evi still winnarz.[/quote]

[img]http://e.1asphost.com/AJSB1986/wyv-burn.jpg[/img]
ScarlettPheonix
Queen Cat

Post by ScarlettPheonix »

Grats Eviticus! That's a fight where its easy to go from pwning to death in seconds ><

After soloing my Ninja from 1-25 I decided it really was about time I started partying with it. So aftter getting a buffer on NIN, I went to Khazam and quickly found myself a party. We did fairly well, considering I was a good 1-2 levels below everyone else and I am new to Ninja and DD jobs in general. Would have done better if the rest of the party hadn't subbed /nin or had been willing to do a skillchain...

1 hr and 3k exp later the party disbanded when I was @ 400 tnl. So, I hopped the airship to Jueno, walked down to qufim, called my npc and solo'd bats and worms for my level. At least Amerita is willing to skillchain :lol:

Seriously~ a lvl 27 DRK/nin wielding a scythe!!! w. t. f.
[img]http://www.geocities.com/fieryscarlettpheonix/1job18subs.jpg[/img]
[color=darkred][i]Red Mage[/i][/color]
Windurst 10/ZM14/PM [i]finis[/i]/ToAU [i]finis[/i]/SGT(P)/WotG [i]Emblem of the Holy Knight §§§§[/i]

[url=http://scarlett-insertwittytitlehere.blogspot.com/]My not interesting at all blog[/url]