World Emigration reply (Alexander)

A place to talk about... anything!
Ambrey
Teh Sexeh

World Emigration reply (Alexander)

Post by Ambrey »

I just wanted to say that I, myself and my good friend Blondie and my sister Kyleigh shall be applying for the world emigration, starting tonight. It made many friends of mine sad but I hope to make many new ones, also I will be in the company of a good friend and a family member :) When I arrive on the new server, whatever the name of it shall be, the first thing I shall do on that server is buy a new LS and create the new MithraPride on one of the brand new servers! Tho I shall miss my friends and things I know from Alexander :( , I am glad to pave the way for expanding MithraPride's empire across Final Fantasy XI's servers :D . I mean, think of it, an LS expanding across what, 5 servers!? :o I hope I am able to bring many new members to this sight and LS. On that note... Ill see you all on the other side :wink: Long live MithraPride!

"Any moment, everything can change,
Feel the wind on your shoulder,
For a minute, all the world can wait,
Let go of your yesterday.

Can you hear it calling?
Can you feel it in your soul?
Can you trust this longing?
And take control,

Fly
Open up the part of you that wants to hide away
You can shine,
Forget about the reasons why you cant in life,
And start to try, cause it's your time,
Time to fly.
Gwynn
Big Cat

Post by Gwynn »

I actually have a Mithra named Diashi over on the ODIN server as well. War15/monk18 and i'm planning on having her emigrate to one of the new servers and retiring gwynn for a time to see what a new Server's like, and to let the economy on Bismark settle down.

What server are you aiming to move to? i'll meet you there.
[b]Gwynn[/b] : [color=Orange][i] Bismark Server[/i][/color]
Primary: RDM75/BLM37
Secondary:WAR75/NIN37
Next: NIN63/WAR31
Bastok Rank: 9
ZM:17 PM 3-5 TM: 8
AFb:
WAR: Head [x] Body [ ] Gloves [x] Leggings [x] Boots [x]
RDM: Head [ ] Body [ ] Gloves [x] Leggings [x] Boots [x]
Sivara
Big Cat

Post by Sivara »

Rinaah was talking about staring MithraPride on one of the new servers. If you all end up on the same server, make sure you work together to found MP. :)
Tsinnah
Kitten

Awww

Post by Tsinnah »

Aww you're leaving Alexander?? :( I will miss you, but I wish you the bestest of luck and I hope the new server's economy doesn't suck :? Anyway, just thought I'd let you know that you'd be missed... even though I've only seen you once ^^; Live long and prosper!

<3,
Tsi
[anything worth having is worth trying hard for]
Rinaah
Tomcat

Post by Rinaah »

Hi kitties,

I am emmigrating. We should see if all of us get thrown onto similar worlds. I know at least one kitty that will be joining me since people emigrating from a world will all go to the same world... So I know Pyrexia is coming to the same server (Midgard) as I am. It would be cool if we manage to be on the same server and set up a base for MP right off the get go. :)
I bought an unopened linkshell and won't open it until the emmigration. I used 8k of my hard earned gil to get it. It may have been a little silly on my part, but I wanted to be ready. I'll give all starting kitties pearlsacks.
It would be nice to have a few friends right from the start. If we all get together on the same server, what color should the LS be? Midgard was white, I don't know the colors of other servers.
54BLM 37DRG 39WHM 20THF 20WAR 12MNK
Rank 5 Sandy
Magic Burst record: 1071 dmg
You can't have real fun without a few explosions.
Rinaah
Tomcat

Post by Rinaah »

Oh... Once we know what server we are on, I will start a new thread unless some other kitty beats me to it... :P
I am an easy kitty to work with... even if I found the new LS on the server I go to, I love to work with other kitties. Midgard MP is a great LS to mimic. :D With other kitties help, it can be fun.
Rank 5 Sandy
Gwynn
Big Cat

Post by Gwynn »

my backup character, Diashi (mithra with a blonde ponytail, the model i wish i had chosen for Gwynn) will be moving from Odin to one of the new servers. With any luck I'll be able to afford a New Linkshell and start up the pride. As i've said i'm going to retire as gwynn for a while, and enjoy swindli...... er... liberating euros from thier gil... through the AH.

I've loaded Diashi up with enough junk to make a tidy profit over on the new servers so hopefully i'll be able to make back enough cash to buy new weapons and armor for my broke mithra arse.
AFb:
Rinaah
Tomcat

Post by Rinaah »

Maybe if we get onto the same server, Diashi won't be too poor. We can start up the pride with my unopened linkshell I bought. I will feel poopy if I spent 8k and wont be able to use the LS I bought. They never came out and said how many new servers they were going to make. If it ends up being only one, we will be lucky. We can iron out technicalities when things are changed.
Once I get to the new server, I am starting off a new second character as well. Things will be tight until I create a mule there.
Rank 5 Sandy
Ambrey
Teh Sexeh

New Servers....

Post by Ambrey »

Rinaah wrote:Maybe if we get onto the same server, Diashi won't be too poor. We can start up the pride with my unopened linkshell I bought. I will feel poopy if I spent 8k and wont be able to use the LS I bought. They never came out and said how many new servers they were going to make. If it ends up being only one, we will be lucky. We can iron out technicalities when things are changed.
Once I get to the new server, I am starting off a new second character as well. Things will be tight until I create a mule there.

According to the POL, they have currently been building 3 new servers, as for if they will be building more, they have not said. I understand that many of you will be doing the emigration as will I and my friend. Good luck to all of you and I hope to meet many of you as I can, however, the certainty of all of us being placed on the server is not known, either way, my plan remains the same, as soon as I get on the new server, I shall start a new MithraPride LS on that server, cause like I have said, there is no guarantee that all of us shall be placed on the same server :( My LS on Alexander, shell holder Yuipipi, has grown in numbers so fast in under the month Ive known of its existance, I myself have taken on the task of brining in 20 members, not all permanent but many have made MithraPride their new home, yet all still come back to stay for a while or just to say hi, which is great :) Well the countdown is close, the deadline for emigration is October 3rd, its now the 1st... cross ur paws kittys and Ill see you all on the other side :wink:

P.S.
If any of you kittys can tell me who left the "surprise" in my delivery box, Id be very greatful so I can send the dog droppings back to their original sender! :shock:
Rinaah
Tomcat

New World

Post by Rinaah »

Hi All,

Looks like they divied up the emmigrants between two worlds, Remora and Hades. Sorry kitty from Alexander, you are going to Remora. Odin and Midgard are going to the same server, Hades. I guess we will see MP on both new servers.. :D
I forgot to ask, but does anybody have a problem with me being Linkshell founder? I already have a linkshell. We can discuss this on another thread.
Rank 5 Sandy
Gwynn
Big Cat

Post by Gwynn »

Rin,
Since you and I seem to be both moving to hell, and you have the shell already, I'll happily take a sack from you. I was relying on some fast selling once we move to afford a new shell, but if you already have one, I'm all for it.

Diashi currently stands in Bastok's AH, and is only level 16 warrior/18 monk so can't go out to jeuno quite yet. if you would be able to meet me anywhere from bastok to sandy, it'd be fine.

Diashi/Gwynn
AFb:
Rinaah
Tomcat

Post by Rinaah »

No Problem,
I can get to Bastok and I am guessing Pyr will be in Windurst or Jueno so I will set my home point in Jueno so I can easily warp and travel. Of course you will get a pearlsack... that goes without saying.
This is good... I think Pyr is from Windurst, you are Bastok and I am San D'Oria. One cat from each country to start. :)
I have stacks of stuff I need to sell.. I am afraid to lose it in Madgard AH, so the new economy will get my contribution. I have a few stacks of Fire crystals i got during my past few days leveling in Ghelsba.
Rank 5 Sandy
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: World Emigration reply (Alexander)

Post by xaresity »

xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: World Emigration reply (Alexander)

Post by xaresity »

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо