SE elaborates on job changes

A place to talk about... anything!
Eviticus
'Insignificant Adventurer'

Post by Eviticus »

Can't wait for them to finish Pup. Anyways, yeah, if you're fighting a pet job, they can only resummon them once if their timer is up. (If it isn't up, they can't resummon at all. So while the pet is weaker, the master is alot weaker without the pet then with the pet. So it just depends on how quickly you can take out the pet.

As a Drg/Mage, I run away like a little girl if I have no wyvern and I'm doing 1v1.
In the end, I'm just talking out of my ass. So take it all with a grain of salt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[b]Rank 10 Bastok. Rank 2 Sandy.[/b] Pup 75, Drg 72, Brd 71, Thf 37, War 39, Sam 38, Blm 40, Rdm 22, Whm 40, Mnk 37, Nin 14, Pld 38, Bst 15, Drk 30, Smn 15, Blu 19, Rng 13, Dnc 24, Cor 11.
Paragon of Dragoon Excellence.
Paragon of Bard Excellence.
Paragon of Puppetmaster Excellence.
[quote="Keavy"]Evi still winnarz.[/quote]

[img]http://e.1asphost.com/AJSB1986/wyv-burn.jpg[/img]
Bitneko
Tomcat

Post by Bitneko »

Sugami wrote:From what I've seen Automatons will pass around 9% (about double a Wyvern) and Raging Fists can be anywhere from 50-300 considering it relies on accuracy and you have a C skill :oops:
Even still Master+Automaton < Any DD that isn't asleep half the time but it's not by nearly as much as a lot of people seem to think.

Parser results were from an experienced PUP in the PUP forums.
I don't use a parser, I just eyeball it. I like to think I'm pretty accurate at that but still open to human error.

Plus I'm too lazy to get a parser.
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

raging fists tonight for me varried 190-400 why? cuz im /war and i used acc food boosting str and unlike most pups I dont suck
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Think most PUPs on Bahamut are pretty good at what they do, it's only the hardcore dedicated ones still left :lol:
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

There's only 10 good pups on Hades and I'm in the top 5. If that's not hardcore I dont know what is. Last night after pulling 43 and 44, i spent 5 hours soloing off Ep to finish off to 45
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Wouldn't it have been quicker to get another party? :P
Eviticus
'Insignificant Adventurer'

Post by Eviticus »

Soloing while lfp ftw. (^.^)b Common strategy for us. And by us, I mean jobs that can solo EP-T effectively, unlike lolwar or lolmnk.
In the end, I'm just talking out of my ass. So take it all with a grain of salt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[b]Rank 10 Bastok. Rank 2 Sandy.[/b] Pup 75, Drg 72, Brd 71, Thf 37, War 39, Sam 38, Blm 40, Rdm 22, Whm 40, Mnk 37, Nin 14, Pld 38, Bst 15, Drk 30, Smn 15, Blu 19, Rng 13, Dnc 24, Cor 11.
Paragon of Dragoon Excellence.
Paragon of Bard Excellence.
Paragon of Puppetmaster Excellence.
[quote="Keavy"]Evi still winnarz.[/quote]

[img]http://e.1asphost.com/AJSB1986/wyv-burn.jpg[/img]
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

I wasnt LFP, I was trying to finish off my 1k tnl w/o getting a pt
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

But you spent 5 hours doing it :oops:
Bitneko
Tomcat

Post by Bitneko »

I just choose not to solo, if I want exp that bad I'll make a pt or level another pet job, seeing as I'm addicted to em. :lol:
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

I spent 5 hours beating up EP w/o an empress band whose exp was 15 a peice, in battalia, I did it becuase frankly, At 3am, I dont want to waste time LFP or a better exp zone. I died once I was 30 tnl and raise set me back to 500 tnl. I then swore off Evil Weapons and Focused on Kiting Gobbies with my Automaton...

Basically Aurore Engages in her Ranger Body. I sneak around And raging fists from behind.... massive damage
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: SE elaborates on job changes

Post by xaresity »

xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: SE elaborates on job changes

Post by xaresity »

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting