A place to talk about... anything!
Pheonixhawk
Queen Cat

FFVII

Post by Pheonixhawk »

:love: FFVII :love:

I don't care if everyone has seen this. *Drools*
DRK 75, RDM 75, 65 PLD

"If I could have a bot program. I'd have an Auto-Tarupunt one. You know. As soon as you go AFK it punts all taru within the area. Priceless" ~ Blackwing of Phoenix Server
Gabryel
Tomcat

Post by Gabryel »

Hehe yeah it was a decent game. Weird to go from utter RPG to FPS tho, however keeping the story alive from that world gives alot of people more answers. (hopefully, lol)

Even saying that, I've beaten the game 3 times (once each difficulty, watching all the cut-scenes) and still haven't caught everything the game was trying to convey. Very tricky how they let the story unfold you gotta pay extreme attention.
Rhydia of Caitsith is back! 75WAR, WHM, SMN

"Death is not the end but a gateway to a new beginning."
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

:love: :mrgreen: :angel: So getting my hands on that when I can
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
Tivia
Irrepressible Kitteh

Post by Tivia »

I would rent it or borrow it first if you can.

It was massively disappointing. :(
Kintrra
Queen Cat

Post by Kintrra »

It looks sweet as hell tho. And I have to admit, seeing more out of the FFVII world doesn't really bother me for some reason. :lol:
OMFG! 8 75+!!!! :shock: Who knew slackers could work so hard? D:
And now a Miqo'te as well. >=D

Melee classes:PLD90/NIN90/WAR90/THF90/SAM83/MNK90/DNC46/DRK24/DRG12/COR8/PUP12/RNG5
Magic/Support Classes:WHM82/BLM87/BRD28/SMN35/RDM23/BLU8/SCH1
Keavy
Drunker than thou

Post by Keavy »

I remember a lot of reviewers calling it "Vincent May Cry" because it rips off the DMC series but to be honest, if it rips off of DMC 1 and 3 then I have no problem with it.

Its on my "I wanna play" list.

I heard you can play it with keyboard & mouse which could be fun.
[b]WHM 75[/b] RDM 42 BLU 24 SCH 24 / [b]FTWindurst 10[/b] Sandy Oreo 5-1 RoZ 14 CoP 2-5 ToAU 15 Assault PSC
[img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a374/TehAsh/Keavysig.png[/img]
Custom sig courtesy of Krilldog.
[img]http://card.mygamercard.net/sig/Keavy+Rain.png[/img]
Keavy's thought for the day: "Grand Theft Auto IV has stolen my heart! :love:"
Okuza
Feral Cat

Post by Okuza »

I don't play console games, but I gotta admit that was about the most amazing trailer for a game that I've ever seen.
Pheonixhawk
Queen Cat

Post by Pheonixhawk »

Has this game already come out? I sure haven't seen it around.
DRK 75, RDM 75, 65 PLD

"If I could have a bot program. I'd have an Auto-Tarupunt one. You know. As soon as you go AFK it punts all taru within the area. Priceless" ~ Blackwing of Phoenix Server
Keavy
Drunker than thou

Post by Keavy »

Pheonixhawk wrote:Has this game already come out? I sure haven't seen it around.
Been out for a while in Japan and the U.S.
[b]WHM 75[/b] RDM 42 BLU 24 SCH 24 / [b]FTWindurst 10[/b] Sandy Oreo 5-1 RoZ 14 CoP 2-5 ToAU 15 Assault PSC
Pheonixhawk
Queen Cat

Post by Pheonixhawk »

Lemme guess. If it has come out in the past 2 years, then yeah, I can see exactly why I missed it... Sometimes I swear the world passes me up, being in the Corps. :cry:
DRK 75, RDM 75, 65 PLD

Keavy
Drunker than thou

Post by Keavy »

Pheonixhawk wrote:Lemme guess. If it has come out in the past 2 years, then yeah, I can see exactly why I missed it... Sometimes I swear the world passes me up, being in the Corps. :cry:
/comfort

I will honor your sacrifice by getting drunk and fornicating with a 19-year-old co-ed.
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: FFVII

Post by xaresity »

xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: FFVII

Post by xaresity »

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт