Lastest Accomplishments or Goals

A place to talk about... anything!
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

WARRIOR RELIC MUFFLERS!!!!!! my lot (even though I was top of the points list) 32. all mine. 2 more pairs would drop adding to BlackMagesOnly total of 17 pieces of AF Drops. 6 were free lots, 11 were lotted on by points members!
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
Gabryel
Tomcat

Post by Gabryel »

{Congratulations!} you scored the best WAR relic piece! Or if you don't consider it that it'll be the one you most prominemtly use on your "main" set-up. Good digs!
Rhydia of Caitsith is back! 75WAR, WHM, SMN

"Death is not the end but a gateway to a new beginning."
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

Woooot my chocobo strenght stat upgraded O.o FINALLY~
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

On the WAR front *ding* WAR40 I also solo'd the AF1 on RDM/NIN (though any sub probably would have worked), seems like they're immune to sleep aswell so I had to fight both of them at once :lol:

Edit: Warrior's Mufflers: VIT+5, Attack+12, Enmity+2, HP+20

Basically a hard-to-come-by Tarasque Mitts+1 as I don't think you'd really care much about the VIT or HP and the Enmity is a bit of a bummer.

Compared to Thick Mufflers: Accuracy+3, Attack+3, Evasion-2.

*shrug* good to have choices and see what combos works best hehe ^^
Okuza
Feral Cat

Post by Okuza »

You won't care about hp/vit for XP/DD, but if you're tanking it's really nice if you can get VIT over 100. Only thing better than those for war tanking is Koenig.
Pheonixhawk
Queen Cat

Post by Pheonixhawk »

Hit Lvl 68 (bout damn time)
DRK 75, RDM 75, 65 PLD

"If I could have a bot program. I'd have an Auto-Tarupunt one. You know. As soon as you go AFK it punts all taru within the area. Priceless" ~ Blackwing of Phoenix Server
Gabryel
Tomcat

Post by Gabryel »

Sugami wrote:Basically a hard-to-come-by Tarasque Mitts+1 as I don't think you'd really care much about the VIT or HP and the Enmity is a bit of a bummer.
If you have the gil floating around to buy a pair, or are lucky enough to have high enough craft lvl to do it yourself.....they are nice. Otherwise, the FREE part of the relic makes it that much sweeter lol! (think on Caitsith the T.Mitts+1 were going around 3-4mil). And on another note, If you play your WAR "correctly" there would be plenty of times you'd be grabbing hate to disperse the chaos within your pt, so having all 3 of the extra abilities on this piece is a HUGE plus. (HP/Vit/Enmity)

Kintrra
Queen Cat

Post by Kintrra »

Also for those oddball occasions when you're NOT Spampaging on everything, the extra VIT would help boost your Mistral Axe. ^^;
OMFG! 8 75+!!!! :shock: Who knew slackers could work so hard? D:
And now a Miqo'te as well. >=D

Melee classes:PLD90/NIN90/WAR90/THF90/SAM83/MNK90/DNC46/DRK24/DRG12/COR8/PUP12/RNG5
Magic/Support Classes:WHM82/BLM87/BRD28/SMN35/RDM23/BLU8/SCH1
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Bahamut last I saw Tarasque Mitts +1 was going for around 1.5mil and that was a while back when I bought my NQ version, NQ is like 100-300K and I don't regard the price difference worth the extra Attack+2.

Mistral Axe has a VIT mod? o_O I'll have to look that up when I get hope, it has more solid multipliers and modifiers than Decimation if I remember correctly but Decimation usually out-does it a little if you land all the hits (that's a big IF).

On a personal note I dinged an extra merit yesterday and about 500exp away from the second :) people knowing you're a COR isn't always a good thing, I was seeking on WAR when a friend asked me :lol:
Gabryel
Tomcat

Post by Gabryel »

Well through much aggrevation, the deplorable parties i've been getting finally netted my Thf to 18, gonna take it to 25 then start working on War to sub for Mnk.

Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Ding WAR41 :)

I'm having a lot of trouble trying to skillup Great Axe, it's a miss fest even with Woodsmanx2, Tilt Belt and Sushi :( Axe is the same level and doesn't have nearly as much trouble hitting :?

According to this Mistral Axe only has 50% STR modifier and 2.5x multiplier.

Maybe you were thinking of Steel Cylcone which is 50% STR and 50% VIT modifier and 1.5x multiplier.
Kintrra
Queen Cat

Post by Kintrra »

Nope, didn't know anyone else had bothred to do a WS listing lately. I've been going by the same one everyone else I know uses to check for info on that.

http://www.iluvitar.com/sections/ffxi/s ... lated.html

According to that it's STR_32% VIT_32% and 4x multiplier at 300%. :?
OMFG! 8 75+!!!! :shock: Who knew slackers could work so hard? D:
And now a Miqo'te as well. >=D

Melee classes:PLD90/NIN90/WAR90/THF90/SAM83/MNK90/DNC46/DRK24/DRG12/COR8/PUP12/RNG5
Magic/Support Classes:WHM82/BLM87/BRD28/SMN35/RDM23/BLU8/SCH1
Katina
Big Cat

Post by Katina »

8) :D :lol: :roll: 8)

i logged on @ 14k tnl on my 74 war and got a pt to a nin nin brd rng rdm.
THE EXP WAS NONSTOP AND I HIT 75 FINALLY

My 3rd job to 75 w000t and w/ that i can finally use my w. turban and brutal earring for war and I am done lvling jobs till i merit out whm blm and war .

I plan on using alot of my hnmls points to get byakko haidates this weekend :wink:
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v324/SilverBlade830/katfinal.jpg[/img]
Many things go unsaid every day with those close to us. But the feelings are always there and true.

75whm//75blm//75war ZM/CoP: O
90+3 bonecraft 60 leathercraft/ alchemy
JediKitsune
Mad Cat

Post by JediKitsune »

Today I:

Found my first Staging Point and completed TOAU mission 2

Actually got a Promyvion-Holla party... and beat it.

Got Lufaise Meadows access.

Also, my chocobo is fully grown and my tree cuttings are doing well.
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Seems like that's the only difference in the two lists, would also explain why Mistral sucks :lol:
Katina wrote:My 3rd job to 75 w000t and w/ that i can finally use my w. turban and brutal earring for war and I am done lvling jobs till i merit out whm blm and war .
3rd job huh? That must make you the envy of... most cats :lol:
Congrats :)
Gabryel
Tomcat

Post by Gabryel »

Sugami wrote:Seems like that's the only difference in the two lists, would also explain why Mistral sucks :lol:
Perform Mistral at 300% with normal pt buffs and SATA, watch the dmg skyrocket to an astounding 1500+ (I myself didn't perform it, one of my close friends did, need to have him send me the SS of it :lol: )

Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Who uses Mistral at 300%? SA + Full Swing at 300% can break 2K on anything weak to blunt damage, think I did 1400 on a Pot in sky with gimped skill but doesn't really bare much usefullness.

Ding WAR42, skills are still gimped and won't level fast enough :(
Gabryel
Tomcat

Post by Gabryel »

Sugami wrote:Who uses Mistral at 300%?
Someone who's bored to tears of Rampage/Decimation! (i.e.me at times! :lol: ) Hell even just for shits and grins at the end of merit pts i always unleash a 300% fully buffed + Mighty Strikes Calamity...its hilarious how the people react to 2-3k hit like that. :lol:

Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Ding WAR43 :)

Also pretty much solo'd BRD AF1 twice for LS members (not on WAR of course :P). Too easy, not nearly challenging in the slightest. I need to try doing an avatar with no backup :lol:
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

Gabryel wrote:
Sugami wrote:Seems like that's the only difference in the two lists, would also explain why Mistral sucks :lol:
Perform Mistral at 300% with normal pt buffs and SATA, watch the dmg skyrocket to an astounding 1500+ (I myself didn't perform it, one of my close friends did, need to have him send me the SS of it :lol: )
I can confirm that!! I managed a Mistral at 1387 with my war ja's food, gear, and double axes
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

I asked a WAR if he had tried Mistral with Warrior's Charge (or whatever it's called), he said it wasn't as good as using it with Rampage :lol:
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Ding WAR44 :) when I logged on yesterday I realised I was only 29exp away from 44 :lol: joined some friends and skilled Great Axe up to almost cap, should help me a lot :)
Katina
Big Cat

Post by Katina »

:o :o :o

after 2 days a hard nights of trying to keep track of ToD of Charby

I FINALLY GOT MY JOY SWORD. And man is it fricking awesome to use on my war b/c now i can do 5 attacks back to back w/o stopping w0000t bye bye shadows in ballista.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v324/SilverBlade830/katfinal.jpg[/img]
Many things go unsaid every day with those close to us. But the feelings are always there and true.

75whm//75blm//75war ZM/CoP: O
90+3 bonecraft 60 leathercraft/ alchemy
Gabryel
Tomcat

Post by Gabryel »

Sugami wrote:I asked a WAR if he had tried Mistral with Warrior's Charge (or whatever it's called), he said it wasn't as good as using it with Rampage :lol:
Actually Warrior's Charge isn't all its cracked up to be when it comes to being used with Weapon Skills. The problem is when it is used say for Rampage, the bonus damage only gets added IF any of the hits that did not get the crit bonus naturally from Rampage. And even then It doesn't actually add anything above what people normally see. Pretty much call it a 15min one-shot chance of getting a higher consistent dmg on that WS. (I believe same goes for any other WS that doesn't have a crit modifire on it, have tried with Decimation, Mistral, Calamity, and Vorpal Blade, Vorpal has a crit%, so it did the exact same thing as Rampage. Deci, Mistral, and Calamity had a higher hit dmg overall. I need some time to test it out with all the WS I have now.)

Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Umm... Warrior's Charge has nothing to do with criticals, same as the THF (Rogue's Charge?). The description says deals double damage to the next attack, meaning your next hit gets Double Attack triggered.

Considering Rampage is a 5-hit WS and the first hit is something like a 0.625 multiplier doubling that won't really add all that much damage.

Compared to a single hit WS such as Steel Cyclone I believe that's something like a 1.7x multiplier with massive 50% STR and VIT modifiers, landing a Double Attack onto that will be a pretty huge boost, at least that's the theory. Double Attack on WSs are a bit sketchy but I do know the maximum is 8 hits in a WS (or single round) and when it triggers on Penta Thrust or Wheeling Thrust I am one happy kitty :)
Tianshii
Mad Cat

Post by Tianshii »

This isn't much but... I FINALLY got around to unlocking DRG (after 2+ years playing).
Its SO CUTE!!! I chose the name Qiqiru for her :D

(I have a few DRG questions... but I'm going to see what I can research on my own and then post questions in another forum :) )
Assassen Summoner
[img]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o233/PuszNboots/sigs/Tianshii_this.jpg[/img]
SMN75~SAM75~whm75~thf42~DNC38~drg33
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

I wub my Azure :love:

2 days no invites, great achievement that :oops: hate being low level there's no one seeking and no invites :cry:
Igihstehr
Tomcat

Post by Igihstehr »

Ding! Hit 40 with Dragoon last night. Time to go get my AF weapon...
[img]http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1026/891925608_d883ad1e18_o.jpg[/img]
[size=75].:|DRG 58|WHM 42|THF 32|BLM 30|SAM 30|BLU 29|WAR 28|BRD 26|NIN 20|SMN 18|RNG 18|MNK 16|DRK 13|PLD 10|RDM 7|:.
San D'Oria Rank 7 || Cooking 22 | Woodworking 47 | Fishing 20 | Alchemy 10[/size]
Pheonixhawk
Queen Cat

Post by Pheonixhawk »

Hit lvl 69 /dance dance
DRK 75, RDM 75, 65 PLD

"If I could have a bot program. I'd have an Auto-Tarupunt one. You know. As soon as you go AFK it punts all taru within the area. Priceless" ~ Blackwing of Phoenix Server
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

soloed ENM60 Pulling the strings w/ warrior

was easy to do now that i've crushed maat on war 3 times already, accidently dropped my prize cuz it was sitting next to an old dynamis hourglass >>; ill get it back again tho ^^