Lastest Accomplishments or Goals

A place to talk about... anything!
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

Pheonixhawk wrote:Got selected for Corporal in my job. (Yeah I know its not related to FFXI but its still a accomplishment.)
It still rates a big congrrrats.
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Went to Dynamis-Bastok and didn't die once! :lol: went on COR73 due to it being Pirate Day yesterday :lol:
Slug Shot for 375ish using Sis Kebabi and 300-320 using Squid, I noticed a RNG was getting mid-300s with his but he was probably using a xbow :lol:
Tsybil wrote: Been skilling up weapons latley. Sword is capped for the first time in ages and at 236 now.
Next level you can quest Savage Blade (240) :) I still have the Sapatha of Trials :lol: need to work on my Heart Snatcher now COR can use it and later I'll finish the Savage Blade quest on COR :lol:
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

Fafnir finally slayn!

Title: Fafnir Slayer.
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
[21:36] <MarkovBot> Markov2.0, sanity is boring.
FFXI: Asura - 14/22 jobs @99
Gabryel
Tomcat

Post by Gabryel »

Nice, congrats! :D

So, the burning question: How many people in that screenie are gilsellers?! lol (Caitsith was extremely notorious for having 75% of the people there as GSs ><;; )
Rhydia of Caitsith is back! 75WAR, WHM, SMN

"Death is not the end but a gateway to a new beginning."
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

Gabryel wrote:Nice, congrats! :D

So, the burning question: How many people in that screenie are gilsellers?! lol (Caitsith was extremely notorious for having 75% of the people there as GSs ><;; )
0, none nada.
The gilsellers on Titan are too stupid to be able to kill HNM like Fafnir, they leave Adamantoise alone because his drops aren't really worth a thing,
but they do camp Behemoth for his hides.
They wipe at King Behemoth though and they don't even need to claim it.

Titan's problem is more so Sky being infested with them, and armies of them leveling through Kuftal and the Boyahda tree at the moment.
Gabryel
Tomcat

Post by Gabryel »

Oh damn! I should go to Titan then! lol

edit: Yeah that's to be expected of how limited certain GS groups are, but all in persective...your server is very lucky they haven't gotten very far. Caitsith must have the smartest and organized GS groups of any server. Ive seen tons of them advanced all the way through sea and got the rings! They are pumped up with so much rare/ex gear it would make your head explode! It's hard to tell if the focus of the groups changed throughout time but one thing is for sure: when people who are out for only profit start going out to get AND equip the gear they can't make money from, its spells doom for the rest of the server's LSs. (and to my dismay, it has gotten that bad, which was part of the reason of switching servers for me in the 1st place)

Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Ding ding-a-ling ding-aly-ding-dings... COR74 :lol: My marksmanship isn't capped and it's at 249 so I can get Detonator this level, yay! :D

Gilsellers on Bahamut are too thick to do anything hard aswell, I doubt they could get through CoP but I'd probably delete my char and burn the disks if I ever saw one with a Rajas Ring :?

Back when my COR and RNG were in the early levels we'd see their BLM parties in the jungles and garlaige citadel, I'd always laugh at them when they died (was quite frequent) :lol: then the BLM "nerf" came along and I laughed some more :lol:
Gabryel
Tomcat

Post by Gabryel »

Congrats Sugami! one more to go ^^

Guess i'll add a little bit of an actual "on-topic" thread here (bout time huh? lol), anyway: been lvling mnk as the 1st job, got it to 15 today in the dunes also somehow managing to get all 3 SJ items in that same pt, boy was i shocked for that. Funny part was, the skull came from a ghoul that agged our pt and kept on the PL for the whole time basically, it was brought down to 1/4 life but it wasn't claimed till our pt took it over, we killed it, no xp from it, but bang: skull! I gave a quick cheer and an even quicker lot: 997 lol all in all a good day. :)

Bitneko
Tomcat

Post by Bitneko »

Gabryel wrote:Oh damn! I should go to Titan then! lol

edit: Yeah that's to be expected of how limited certain GS groups are, but all in persective...your server is very lucky they haven't gotten very far. Caitsith must have the smartest and organized GS groups of any server. Ive seen tons of them advanced all the way through sea and got the rings! They are pumped up with so much rare/ex gear it would make your head explode! It's hard to tell if the focus of the groups changed throughout time but one thing is for sure: when people who are out for only profit start going out to get AND equip the gear they can't make money from, its spells doom for the rest of the server's LSs. (and to my dismay, it has gotten that bad, which was part of the reason of switching servers for me in the 1st place)
I didn't notice many GSs... but that may just be the fact I'm only lvl 37.

I hold the accomplishment of seeking 2 weeks straight without an invite! I are lolPUP! :lol:
Okuza
Feral Cat

Post by Okuza »

After 4 day of LFG on THF without an invite, my THF finally got a party! (LFG on 2nd comp while working -- I was curious how long it would take).

'Course soon as I got to the group, they disbanded, so I didn't actualy get any XP. Still, it was an invite on THF!
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Gabryel wrote:anyway: been lvling mnk as the 1st job, got it to 15 today in the dunes also somehow managing to get all 3 SJ items in that same pt, boy was i shocked for that.
Congrrrats!!!

When you head to Qufim, send me a PM here, RDM 22 on Miguard, would love to party with MP kitties there. WHM and BLM available too if you give me a PM for a bit of notice.
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
ScarlettPheonix
Queen Cat

Post by ScarlettPheonix »

Finally completed CoP 5-3!

Now to see how long it takes me to clear 6-4.....

Currently 0/6 on it :(
[img]http://www.geocities.com/fieryscarlettpheonix/1job18subs.jpg[/img]
[color=darkred][i]Red Mage[/i][/color]
Windurst 10/ZM14/PM [i]finis[/i]/ToAU [i]finis[/i]/SGT(P)/WotG [i]Emblem of the Holy Knight §§§§[/i]

[url=http://scarlett-insertwittytitlehere.blogspot.com/]My not interesting at all blog[/url]
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

Good luck on that!

That mission is hard, really hard.

On topic!
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Super ding! COR75 and my 3rd job to hit 75 (I have no life :lol:), those last few K seemed to take forever and I died due to stupid NIN agroing 3 imps :oops:
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

A big Congrrrats!!! Sugami.

Gabryel
Tomcat

Post by Gabryel »

WOOT! Congrats Sugami, now start meriting the hell outta that job so you get a jump before they give the second string merits for those jobs, lol. :P

Tsybil wrote:When you head to Qufim, send me a PM here, RDM 22 on Miguard, would love to party with MP kitties there. WHM and BLM available too if you give me a PM for a bit of notice.

Sure thing Tsybil atm I just hit 18 and got the SJ initialized finally, also spending some time to farm for upgraded gear, after i lvl up thf and war up some for subs i'll be hitting Qufim. ^^

Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Gabryel wrote:WOOT! Congrats Sugami, now start meriting the hell outta that job so you get a jump before they give the second string merits for those jobs, lol. :P
All my merits are going into DRG (well maybe two into Marksmanship) but I want to cap Polearm, Criticals and unlock Deep Breathing and Strafe. I also plan on starting up WAR as my 4th job :lol: wanna be a kickass WAR/DRG and show all those sheep the diversity of the job.
Gabryel
Tomcat

Post by Gabryel »

Sugami wrote: I also plan on starting up WAR as my 4th job :lol: wanna be a kickass WAR/DRG and show all those sheep the diversity of the job.
Haha! you don't have to preach that to me! I know full well the diversity that lies therein, and I'm honored that you'd pick my fav job as your next lvling craze. G'luck on it and godspeed! ^^

Camu
Big Cat

Post by Camu »

I got my subjob unlocked and thief to level 16 so i can farm some phat lewt. Also joined a static party starting at level 19 as a mnk/war. All that in the span of 3 days o_O.
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Gabryel wrote:Haha! you don't have to preach that to me! I know full well the diversity that lies therein, and I'm honored that you'd pick my fav job as your next lvling craze. G'luck on it and godspeed! ^^
Once Rampage comes along invites won't be too hard to come by, plus the fact that WAR/NIN makes an excellent backup tank and first voke, it's always handy when the tank is a NIN :)

It's actually quite sad how many bad WARs there are 60+ out there, it's an easy job to play yet people still manage to screw it up *sigh*
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

After weeks of turning invites down....

Level 73!!

What is this grind of which you all speak?

ScarlettPheonix
Queen Cat

Post by ScarlettPheonix »

Oh..it will come, it will come. :twisted:

Congratulations though^^
[img]http://www.geocities.com/fieryscarlettpheonix/1job18subs.jpg[/img]
[color=darkred][i]Red Mage[/i][/color]
Windurst 10/ZM14/PM [i]finis[/i]/ToAU [i]finis[/i]/SGT(P)/WotG [i]Emblem of the Holy Knight §§§§[/i]

[url=http://scarlett-insertwittytitlehere.blogspot.com/]My not interesting at all blog[/url]
Gabryel
Tomcat

Post by Gabryel »

Sugami wrote:It's actually quite sad how many bad WARs there are 60+ out there, it's an easy job to play yet people still manage to screw it up *sigh*
Oh man tell me about it!! In Caitsith, I've seen well over 300-400 75WAR characters.....atleast 75% of those do not "KNOW" how to even play the job! It sickens me. There's so much more to sticking two axes on yourself, and swinging endlessly with the occasional Rampage for pitiful-enormous damage. (Haha Ive gotten as low as missing completely and even 0 to my highest which was 2463, can't remember the name of the mob, but I do remember it was on a Apollyon mob, no Mighty Strikes on that hit either strangely enough)

Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

Gabryel wrote: (Haha Ive gotten as low as missing completely and even 0 to my highest which was 2463, can't remember the name of the mob, but I do remember it was on a Apollyon mob, no Mighty Strikes on that hit either strangely enough)
Yes Apollyon SE is the nice Melee/Summoner Limbus.
I wouldn't be surprised if it was on a Slime where you dished out that damage.
I do 2/3k predator claws regularly on those, and 2/3k Mountain busters on the crabs a floor higher. :3

(Yes I'm a Limbus freak, I love Limbus.)
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

*ding* Polearm upgrade Lv.3 :)
*ding ding* Marksmanship upgrade Lv.1 :D
Gabryel
Tomcat

Post by Gabryel »

Upgrade that siggy of yours Sugi haha :P (71COR)

Pheonixhawk
Queen Cat

Post by Pheonixhawk »

I wonder who is going to claim page 100? :P
DRK 75, RDM 75, 65 PLD

"If I could have a bot program. I'd have an Auto-Tarupunt one. You know. As soon as you go AFK it punts all taru within the area. Priceless" ~ Blackwing of Phoenix Server
Tamia
Kitten

Post by Tamia »

*ding* got my third AF2 DRK, just need the body and the head one now ^^
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

*ding* Marksmanship Upgrade Lv.2 putting my total Marksmanship with Gun Belt at 159 (opposed to 150 without Belt).
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

*ding* WAR38 -> *ding again* WAR39 :D

My Axe skill is so gimpo even with sushi it was a missfest :lol: can't wait till Lv.40 I can use my Woodsman Rings and get a Tilt Belt.