Recreating Pheonixhawk

A place to talk about... anything!
Pheonixhawk
Queen Cat

Recreating Pheonixhawk

Post by Pheonixhawk »

I think its about time I recreate Pheonixhawk. I miss being a Mithra and I miss being MY mithra. What job will I be? More than likely a rdm or a blm. Sucks starting the game all over again but hey, its not like I havent got my trusty Agentblack. What server to be on is the hard part. I will not be on Phoenix simply because I have many many many enemies as Pheonixhawk. (They all hate me because they thought I really was a female and when they found out I wasnt they got pissed.) I may have a slight variation in the name. *I find it funny that a Mithra has a type of bird in her name* but still. Anyways if any of you guys have world Passes please send one to me, Ill make a new char just as soon as I have that. Already got a open Content ID. :P
DRK 75, RDM 75, 65 PLD

"If I could have a bot program. I'd have an Auto-Tarupunt one. You know. As soon as you go AFK it punts all taru within the area. Priceless" ~ Blackwing of Phoenix Server
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Thought you had started a mithra mule up and leveled it a bit :?

I'd say try another job, something different like a melee. Since you'll be Mithra why not try THF?
Ambrey
Teh Sexeh

Post by Ambrey »

Question. Does it matter what sex you are in real life? How does that affect your gaming? I fail to see why someone could get mad at you for the sex you are in real life. Unless you were trying to use a fake sex just to trick people into giving you items/gil, I fail to see what difference it makes in what sex you are. Shame people are so horny even on internet games that they only care about the sex of the person they are playing a game with...
Keavy
Drunker than thou

Post by Keavy »

Ambrey, there are a lot of lonely nerds that play these games.
[b]WHM 75[/b] RDM 42 BLU 24 SCH 24 / [b]FTWindurst 10[/b] Sandy Oreo 5-1 RoZ 14 CoP 2-5 ToAU 15 Assault PSC
[img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a374/TehAsh/Keavysig.png[/img]
Custom sig courtesy of Krilldog.
[img]http://card.mygamercard.net/sig/Keavy+Rain.png[/img]
Keavy's thought for the day: "Grand Theft Auto IV has stolen my heart! :love:"
Ambrey
Teh Sexeh

Post by Ambrey »

Keavy wrote:Ambrey, there are a lot of lonely nerds that play these games.
Are you one of them Keavy? Btw if your a guy, I dont wanna play with joo on FFXI.... :P lol
Pheonixhawk
Queen Cat

Post by Pheonixhawk »

Me pretend to be a girl?!! HELL NO! I actually like being a man. I just like playing as a Mithra because even when im bored in game I have something to look at...

Secondly I have a Mithra mule, but I want my name back.

Lastly Keavy is a Manthra.
Last edited by Pheonixhawk on Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
DRK 75, RDM 75, 65 PLD

"If I could have a bot program. I'd have an Auto-Tarupunt one. You know. As soon as you go AFK it punts all taru within the area. Priceless" ~ Blackwing of Phoenix Server
Undine
Tomcat

Post by Undine »

i cna always use more company over on Unicorn Pheonixhawk ^^
Charaters: Undine- Caitsith, Shika- Alexander/Unicorn, Celsius- Cerberus

[url=http://www.nationstates.net/windurst1]Visit the ture windurst ^^![/url]

[img]http://test256.free.fr/UN%20Cards/catgirls4hn.jpg[/img]
Pheonixhawk
Queen Cat

Post by Pheonixhawk »

Undine wrote:i cna always use more company over on Unicorn Pheonixhawk ^^
^^ I wouldnt mind. Like I said, its on whoever sends a worldpass :P
DRK 75, RDM 75, 65 PLD

Pheonixhawk
Queen Cat

Post by Pheonixhawk »

Im on your sever now Undine. If Undine is your in game char name, then im all set. Ill be checking every hour I get the chance to see if your online. :D
DRK 75, RDM 75, 65 PLD

Keavy
Drunker than thou

Post by Keavy »

Ambrey wrote:
Keavy wrote:Ambrey, there are a lot of lonely nerds that play these games.
Are you one of them Keavy? Btw if your a guy, I dont wanna play with joo on FFXI.... :P lol
Ambrey, you're on Remora and I am on Phoenix so unless SE merges our servers there will be zero chance of us playing together.

If you wanna see what I look like IRL my pic is up on ffxiplayers.com
[b]WHM 75[/b] RDM 42 BLU 24 SCH 24 / [b]FTWindurst 10[/b] Sandy Oreo 5-1 RoZ 14 CoP 2-5 ToAU 15 Assault PSC
Pheonixhawk
Queen Cat

Post by Pheonixhawk »

Keavy wrote:If you wanna see what I look like IRL my pic is up on ffxiplayers.com
Same.
DRK 75, RDM 75, 65 PLD

Ambrey
Teh Sexeh

Post by Ambrey »

That was a smartass remark I was making about the previous topic lol. I dont mind playing FFXI with whoever as long as everyone is having a good time. Thats what the game is here for right? :D
Keavy
Drunker than thou

Post by Keavy »

Ambrey wrote:That was a smartass remark I was making about the previous topic lol. I dont mind playing FFXI with whoever as long as everyone is having a good time. Thats what the game is here for right? :D
No, its here to make Square Enix's stockholders happy.
Kintrra
Queen Cat

Post by Kintrra »

Keavy wrote:
Ambrey wrote:That was a smartass remark I was making about the previous topic lol. I dont mind playing FFXI with whoever as long as everyone is having a good time. Thats what the game is here for right? :D
Touche(+ accent mark thingy)
OMFG! 8 75+!!!! :shock: Who knew slackers could work so hard? D:
And now a Miqo'te as well. >=D

Melee classes:PLD90/NIN90/WAR90/THF90/SAM83/MNK90/DNC46/DRK24/DRG12/COR8/PUP12/RNG5
Magic/Support Classes:WHM82/BLM87/BRD28/SMN35/RDM23/BLU8/SCH1
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Touché (ctrl+alt+e :P)
Ambrey
Teh Sexeh

Post by Ambrey »

Keavy wrote:
pwned :P
Pheonixhawk
Queen Cat

Post by Pheonixhawk »

whats sad Is I came to Unicorn Server and couldnt make the name pheonixhawk. Looks like someone else took it. *sigh*
DRK 75, RDM 75, 65 PLD

xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Recreating Pheonixhawk

Post by xaresity »

xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Recreating Pheonixhawk

Post by xaresity »

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо