Give us your Chocobo pics

A place to talk about... anything!
Tinacat
Feral Cat

Post by Tinacat »

Well, being on a PS2, I cant take pictures of it, since you cant take pictures during NPC conversation cut scenes.

I am such an anime nerd, I named my chocobo after the Japan movie "Battle Royale". :B
Cardian > puppets
[img]http://www.apricotsoft.com/~mimora/star_/ff11/05out1/05out1_006.jpg[/img]
so great being a grey haired Mithra THF
Fenrir
Kitten

chocochick

Post by Fenrir »

Kailea
Mad Cat

Re: chocochick

Post by Kailea »

Cecil-FFIV: I'm just a knight with no courage to disobey his Majesty.....
Kain-FFIV: I am aware of my actions, but can do nothing about them.....
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Warning big pictures~

My ickle VioletSakura, isn't she cute? :love:

Another one of VioletSakura looking cute :love:

Here she is waddling after me *snuggle*

And here she is with her new friend, Spring :)
Tianshii
Mad Cat

Post by Tianshii »

:) ohhh how totally CUTE!! <3 the out for a walk pics!!

Also, I read the following on the [GM] Dave Blog.. what got me giggling is what I made bold.
Attention: Today's update relates to the newly implemented chocobo raising. If you are acting like a normal person, who simply wants to own a chocobo, this does not apply to you.

If, however, you have gone choco-tarded and have placed a GM call tonight, do me a favor and eat your keyboard. You are obviously too retarded to be on the internet.
"choco-tarded" :lol:
Assassen Summoner
[img]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o233/PuszNboots/sigs/Tianshii_this.jpg[/img]
SMN75~SAM75~whm75~thf42~DNC38~drg33
Pheonixhawk
Queen Cat

Post by Pheonixhawk »

Named My chocobo Dark Fury, my char name is Agentblack. Ironic if my choco turned out to be pink, but luckily thats not one of the colors. I said I would'nt raise a friggin choco BUUUUUUUTTT. Since everyone would rather sit in front of the stables for hours on end vice actually doing something fun like partying or Missions, I really don't have anything else better to do. :(
DRK 75, RDM 75, 65 PLD

"If I could have a bot program. I'd have an Auto-Tarupunt one. You know. As soon as you go AFK it punts all taru within the area. Priceless" ~ Blackwing of Phoenix Server
Tinacat
Feral Cat

Post by Tinacat »

Nice 3rd party program, Fenrir.

Since everyone would rather sit in front of the stables for hours on end vice actually doing something fun like partying or Missions, I really don't have anything else better to do.
I could so something with you Pheonixhawk.
Cardian > puppets
Pheonixhawk
Queen Cat

Post by Pheonixhawk »

I wouldnt mind Tinacat. Only prob is I believe we are in different time zones. *Another reason why I oh so love Okinawa* Maybe ill lvl up drk and pld to 20 or something :oops:
DRK 75, RDM 75, 65 PLD

"If I could have a bot program. I'd have an Auto-Tarupunt one. You know. As soon as you go AFK it punts all taru within the area. Priceless" ~ Blackwing of Phoenix Server
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

I love take Violet out for walks; watching her waddle along behind me then she stops to look at a big tree then realises she's quite a bit behind and waddles along to try and catch up :love: :lol:

Incidentally everyone I know on Bahamut how has one their gender is the same of their characters, so does anyone have a male choco to disproove this?
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

My melee kitty has a boy chocobo.

I haven't started one. I want to do an ISNM and try one of those eggs, but there seems to be a strange reduction of the player population in the Besieged lands latley. Think it has anything to do with the crowds in the stables?
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Tianshii
Mad Cat

Post by Tianshii »

:x Darn you Sugami !!! Your pictures are making me want to get a choco now!!! I was trying to resist until things settled down @ the stables... "Lucky" for me things are about to get crazy @ work again so I prolly won't even be ingame.

Question(s):
:arrow: Where is a good source for information with regards to these ISNM?
:arrow: Has anyone hatched and egg that came from there yet?
:arrow: What's the diff. w/ ISNM and the egg you get from the quest? (or is it too soon to tell)
:) thank's in advance for any info sisterrrrs
Assassen Summoner
[img]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o233/PuszNboots/sigs/Tianshii_this.jpg[/img]
Bitneko
Tomcat

Post by Bitneko »

Mine hatched yesterday, his name is SmokingFatty! :lol:
Tianshii
Mad Cat

Post by Tianshii »

:rofl: omg!!! hahahaha
his name is SmokingFatty!
:rofl: nice
Assassen Summoner
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Tianshii wrote::x Darn you Sugami !!! Your pictures are making me want to get a choco now!!! I was trying to resist until things settled down @ the stables... "Lucky" for me things are about to get crazy @ work again so I prolly won't even be ingame.

Question(s):
:arrow: Where is a good source for information with regards to these ISNM?
:arrow: Has anyone hatched and egg that came from there yet?
:arrow: What's the diff. w/ ISNM and the egg you get from the quest? (or is it too soon to tell)
:) thank's in advance for any info sisterrrrs
As to answer your questions.
1. Dunno
2. Mine was from ISNM
3. Dunno but I'd guess at none.

Violet was crying last night and I don't know why? :( maybe because I hadn't fed her but she's been well fed now, hopefully the breeder won't tell me the same thing when I visit her today :)
Tinacat
Feral Cat

Post by Tinacat »

The chocobo crys cause it is just a baby, and misses mommy. You did nothing wrong to make it cry, it just a planed event that happens.

What's the diff. w/ ISNM and the egg you get from the quest? (or is it too soon to tell)
The egg I got from quest is one of the 3 eggs you can buy, and just so happens to be the same egg i bought the previous day. (there are 5 different eggs) The ISBC probably offers the other 2 eggs varients.
Cardian > puppets
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Chocobo Egg (Little)
Description:This large chocobo egg is covered by a thick shell. It is a little warm to the touch.
Obtained:100% drop in ISNM Making a Mockery
Effects in raising: ???? This is what something we need to find out

Chocobo Egg (Somewhat)
Description:This large chocobo egg is covered by a thick shell. It is somewhat warm to the touch.
Obtained:100% drop in ISNM Happy Caster and Shadows of the Mind
Effects in raising: ???? This is what something we need to find out

From: http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/forum.html?f ... =35;page=1
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Fenrir
Kitten

Post by Fenrir »

Tinacat wrote:Nice 3rd party program, Fenrir.

meh, it's a JP client hacked to be in english (I've been playing since before Zilart, so I don't have english install CD's :P) with the windower and expwatch. I don't feel being able to see my experience without having to navigate menus is "game-breaking imbalance."
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Got mine from Happy Caster, lucky lot since we didn't win the rest of the attempts.

My baby was crying again last night :( she's got my hankerchief now so hopefully she can sleep better. She likes me a lot :) 'cause I give her a lot of care and affection :)
Tinacat
Feral Cat

Post by Tinacat »

Fenrir, that was just a nonobnoxious way of me saying how I notice you are useing a foreign program, which you shouldnt have.
Cardian > puppets
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

My Violet is ill and I'm not paying extortionate amounts for the stuff :( planted my own stuff but it'll be a week before I see any results, poor Violet :(
Tinacat
Feral Cat

Post by Tinacat »

Then you have to put it to sleep.
Cardian > puppets
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

How? Rest option for the care schedule? Otherwise I can't see any "Sleep" option.
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

You can feed them plain Gysahl Greens and nice cheap San d'Orian Carrots.

You don't need overpriced food or medicanial greens.

Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Well the NPC told me to give her that special food, a friend bought me one and I said I'd give him one back once I get mine from my gardening. Maybe I'll buy more pots and grow even more.

Anyways Violet is better now :) last I saw her she was peacefully sleeping, she's so cute :love:
Kailea
Mad Cat

Post by Kailea »

have to admit they are pretty cute :p nice pics
Cecil-FFIV: I'm just a knight with no courage to disobey his Majesty.....
Kain-FFIV: I am aware of my actions, but can do nothing about them.....
Pheonixhawk
Queen Cat

Post by Pheonixhawk »

Darkfury was crying for a bit and got sick as well, he's all better today now. Still I wonder how the chocobo's will change color. Is it just one dramatic change or does the feathers steadily change color? Im pretty sure they are all born yellow :P
DRK 75, RDM 75, 65 PLD

Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Slow change, at least three stages. Babys yellow, adolecents some trace of color, ful grown and full color.

Pics on the PoL site.

Takara2011
Kitten

Post by Takara2011 »

Tsybil wrote:Slow change, at least three stages. Babys yellow, adolecents some trace of color, ful grown and full color.

Pics on the PoL site.
Hm. I guess that makes sense. ^^ I can't wait for Lightfeather to become an adolescent...
[img]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j247/tora20/chibirukku2.gif[/img]
Arat
Windurstrian Goddess of Randomness, Typos, and Mistells
THF54 | WHM33| BLM26 | NIN25 | DRG15 | WAR12 | SMN10 | MNK9 | BLU8 | PUP7 |COR17
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

http://www.playonline.com/pcd/topics/ff ... /601_4.jpg

Shows an adolescent Chocobo in partial color.

I could swear that there was another sketch/s of adolecents, but I can't find it.

Shouldn't swear anyway. :oops:
Last edited by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) on Wed Sep 06, 2006 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Wish my Violet would stay a baby forever, she's so damn cute :love: I visited her whilst she was listening to music, she chirped to it was so cute~ :love:

So many bazaars outside of choco stables selling choco food and medicines :lol: I'm still growing my own illness curing ones, planted a couple more seeds too :)