Lastest Accomplishments or Goals

A place to talk about... anything!
Mystiana
Princess Cat

Post by Mystiana »

First Jailer of Love battle, and it dropped everything. Torque, Halberd, Novia and Novio. That is one seriously long fight.

I didn't get anything from it. I'm still new-ish to valor. ^^

page 71 claimed. ^^
[FFX|V] Mystiana Rulean >> BLM iL94 - DRG iL91 - SMN iL93 - SCH iL77
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/1463791/
[FFXI] Mystiana@Shiva >> 99 DNC DRG SMN [currently retired]
90+ WAR BLM WHM BST BRD SCH :: 494 Merit Points
Rank 10 for all nations :: Craft: [Cooking: 54][Fishing: 50]
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

JoL is a very looong fight.
Still fun to get 9 Ru'Phuabo on you and get eaten by them before the blm alli can shoot them out. ; ;

Same goes for Vrtra and her undead, but she decided to eat me herself. >.>

Also congrats on your YY robe.

@Undine
congrats on beating that dreadful airship mission.
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
[21:36] <MarkovBot> Markov2.0, sanity is boring.
FFXI: Asura - 14/22 jobs @99
Katina
Big Cat

Post by Katina »

Firemyst wrote:First Jailer of Love battle, and it dropped everything. Torque, Halberd, Novia and Novio. That is one seriously long fight.

page 71 claimed. ^^
OMFG NOVIA YOU SAY

The legendary earring blms dream of :o Truly a Gratz I can not express to the max

Next time it drops hack it over to Titan server and into my drop box :roll:
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v324/SilverBlade830/katfinal.jpg[/img]
Many things go unsaid every day with those close to us. But the feelings are always there and true.

75whm//75blm//75war ZM/CoP: O
90+3 bonecraft 60 leathercraft/ alchemy
Keavy
Drunker than thou

Post by Keavy »

Well, my day started with me swearing to LS that I would not level WHM any further until I got my Swim Cap and Bell Bottoms.

Thanks to a bored Monk in my LS I have my Bell Bottoms :D

Gonna look for help on AF Hat tomorrow. Then at 60 I'll stop XPing again for Gloves, Tunic, Genkai 3, and to level BLM.
[b]WHM 75[/b] RDM 42 BLU 24 SCH 24 / [b]FTWindurst 10[/b] Sandy Oreo 5-1 RoZ 14 CoP 2-5 ToAU 15 Assault PSC
[img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a374/TehAsh/Keavysig.png[/img]
Custom sig courtesy of Krilldog.
[img]http://card.mygamercard.net/sig/Keavy+Rain.png[/img]
Keavy's thought for the day: "Grand Theft Auto IV has stolen my heart! :love:"
Mystiana
Princess Cat

Post by Mystiana »

Katina wrote:
Firemyst wrote:First Jailer of Love battle, and it dropped everything. Torque, Halberd, Novia and Novio. That is one seriously long fight.

page 71 claimed. ^^
OMFG NOVIA YOU SAY

The legendary earring blms dream of :o Truly a Gratz I can not express to the max

Next time it drops hack it over to Titan server and into my drop box :roll:
Novio is the blm wet dream... >.>

Novia:
* Evasion +7
* Enmity -7
Novio:
* Magic Attack Bonus +7

Maybe I'll get one someday... Valor has blm's with over two years of service... so there's a long list ahead of me. ; ;
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

BLU 15.

Learned Healing Breeze, now I only Need Cursed Sphere and I am set till 20.
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

Obtained after 9 Dynamis bastoks.

Finally seen em drop and they're mine!!

New Dyna shell so everything was free lot,
I had to compete with 3 other smn.
crappiest winning lot ever!
Bitneko
Tomcat

Post by Bitneko »

Hit 30 a couple of days ago and completed my frame set with Valoredge. Having party invites start to drop off though, enter lolpup. :(
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Summoner's bracers look quite tastey :D

Don't worry, PUP is still decentish till 50 but you'll probably want to start getting good at making your own parties.
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

ARRRH! Avast ye mateys COR63! :lol:
Keavy
Drunker than thou

Post by Keavy »

I did something I had never done before EVER in my FFXI history, as either Taylor or Keavy: I ditched an experience party.

In 4 hours I earned 3K experience. Let me explain why: The party couldn't get the timing down for a skillchain, the BLM nuked like crazy (Elemental Wheel maybe?) the melee-ing RDM wouldn't enfeeble and only used Refresh at the end of the fight, the Ninja could not recast Shadows because no one else had a WAR sub (He told me to use Flash every time his shadows fell), and the Thief who was pulling took forever to pull, killing any chance of us building a chain.

This was a level 56 party in The Boyahda Tree. With a MBed SC and a competent puller we could have hit consistent Chain 5's with our setup.

So after the BLM insisted that he knew of a much better experience spot he told me to Tele them. So I did. I Tele'd the party to Altep (Where they wanted to go) then I Warped.

Edit: Today was a million times better. Got my AF finished, G3 is done, and I helped some LS members get their Airship passes.

I didn't get to level but I don't care.
[b]WHM 75[/b] RDM 42 BLU 24 SCH 24 / [b]FTWindurst 10[/b] Sandy Oreo 5-1 RoZ 14 CoP 2-5 ToAU 15 Assault PSC
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Beat ENM60 on COR!

Perskios Au Lait(sp?)x1, X-Potionx4, Coerul Subx1, 72K getting in (Mother-f**king moblin :x) and forgot to get an Ikarus Wing.

Fired 4 Slug Shots and landed half >.> I also was forced to eat a Slug Shot and a Sniper Shot.

Moblin only gave me HP once, other times he gave the Fantoccini Phantom Rolls, which were Ninja, Galliant and forget the last.
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

BLU 16, obtained Cursed Sphere, lived through yet another Dunes Party.

I just HATE training pullers.
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Althaia
Tomcat

SMN

Post by Althaia »

This is for all you Summoner kitties out there...

I just beat Garuda, lvl 20 battle. I think I went 1/4 on her, lol, and two of them shouldn't really count cos I didn't have my two-hour ready (okay, maybe they should count, just cos I was THAT dumb to not check it beforehand! lol).

Anyway, whatever, KT Summoner.info site really helped. :)

The last couple of times, I was physically shaking at the end. Losing was so horrible, but even after winning I was shaking. It was just that intense, took me 5 minutes or so to finally stop shaking.

Created a new record, too... nevermind the fact that there wasn't any record at all before. :P 6 minutes, 38 seconds of sheer excitement.
~[url=http://adventuresalthaia.blogspot.com/]Alth Aaiaa: Bio and Music[/url]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v712/Astragem14/CharGallery/MithraPrideSig.jpg[/img]
[url=http://www.bismarckcommunity.com/]Member of the Bismarck Server Community[/url]
JediKitsune
Mad Cat

Post by JediKitsune »

Beat Promyvion-Dem last night, did it half-asleep too, basically.

Party was WAR/NINx2, BLM/WHM, WHM/BLM, MNK/WAR, RNG/NIN. 2 animas used, broke the record on the boss. I felt silly since I'd failed this Promy so many times before only to absolutely decimate this time with a non-optimal party setup.

Oh well, one more to go for COP access.
Pheonixhawk
Queen Cat

Post by Pheonixhawk »

Bought all the Elemental Staves. Now to start collecting the HQ version if I ever take time to farm again. :P

Page 72 is mine!!!! FFIII on the DS FTW! /dance dance.
DRK 75, RDM 75, 65 PLD

"If I could have a bot program. I'd have an Auto-Tarupunt one. You know. As soon as you go AFK it punts all taru within the area. Priceless" ~ Blackwing of Phoenix Server
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Got 3 merits in the bank, gonna put it on Empathy so Azure can get some buffs :D
Mystiana
Princess Cat

Post by Mystiana »

I realized just recently that I exceeded 4 million exp in all. o.o

Actually, it seems I'm well into 4m.. more like 4.3m including merits.

Wow.
Mystiana
Princess Cat

Post by Mystiana »

Sometimes you get the wolf. Sometimes the wolf gets you. In the end, it all works out.
Full story
Tianshii
Mad Cat

Post by Tianshii »

!!! :D !!! {Congratulations} I remember the struggle, trials and general let-downs that I had to go through before I finally got my evokers... but it was all worth it. I never take that thing off!!! (unless I'm not summoner)
I loved your story, and the fact that you showed that DRG is well worth the time and effort of leveling it to 75! I love that you delivered the final blow!!! :D
{Congratulations} again and {/welcome} to the ranks of high level weilding of the "forbidden magic".
Assassen Summoner
[img]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o233/PuszNboots/sigs/Tianshii_this.jpg[/img]
SMN75~SAM75~whm75~thf42~DNC38~drg33
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

Indeed, that ring is definately worth every second of time and every point of exp poured in it.

Fenny can be a hard bugger, and smn burn also isn't a guarantee for a win.

Congrats on getting it and cherish this item, there is no replacement!
Pyromaniac
Kitten

Post by Pyromaniac »

Beat Bahamut Last night =D i thought it was quite fun =P owell^^ Climbing prommies soon ;; /cry i dont wanna ;;
Tianshii
Mad Cat

Post by Tianshii »

:oops: Something from a few weeks ago that I neglected to mention...
Beat the Bahamut fight (the one you do after finishing Zilart & CoP)

As for recently...
Last night I got
I'll have better game pics soon, but for now...
(before)
(after)
Assassen Summoner
[img]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o233/PuszNboots/sigs/Tianshii_this.jpg[/img]
SMN75~SAM75~whm75~thf42~DNC38~drg33
Keavy
Drunker than thou

Post by Keavy »

The day started with me cursing out my PS2 because the video went out AGAIN!

After wiggling the cords and all into the right spot I finally got it working so I decide to look for a party for WHM. I had about eight hours until me and my friends and dad were going to see Snakes on a Plane.

Well after arriving in Aht Urghan, signing up for a Mog House, and as I'm looking for the Home Point I get a /tell: (Party) (Do you need it?) I accept and I am asked to return to Jeuno, so I do.

We go out to The Boyahda Tree, but due to the level gap (56-58) We were killing faster than the area could support and the experience was horrid so we headed off to Gustav Tunnel. Experience was incredible and I mentioned to my party members that I believe my WHM Testimony drops from mobs in the area and the leader said I would get first pick on any that dropped.

Well, in the span of three seconds the WHM Testimony dropped, I leveled up, and I died. What happened was the party had engaged a Goblin Alchemist and as I went down to where the party was to cast Barfira the Meleeing RDM had engaged a second Goblin (Don't ask me why; maybe to make a chain) so anyways I get Barfira up, the Alchemist goes down, drops the WHM Testimony and I level up. At that moment the Goblin engaged by the Meleeing RDM tosses a bomb. He survives and I die due to taking 150 damage more than my max HP (722 at that time) so I get the "Level down" and after the party finishes off the RDM's Goblin (He never threw out a cure by the way) I Reraise (I lost 45K of food thanks to that jerkass) and I lot on the WHM Test. I got my Testimony and after that I leveled back up and before I had to leave for the movie I got 3K into 57. Hopefully tomorrow I'll get a better party without that damn Meleeing RDM and get to level 58 so I can wear my WHM AF Body piece.

Sad thing is the closer I get to level 60 the sooner I need to level BLM and SMN; which I really don't want to do because I love WHM too much.

By the way, Snakes on a Plane is awesome. Fantastic movie all around.
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

You're kidding... Snakes on a Plane is so bad it's funny :lol:

Anyways COR64 :D one level to my Hexagun so I can burn through expensive bullets quicker, yay :(
Keavy
Drunker than thou

Post by Keavy »

Its like one of those 1970's disaster flicks where the movie takes itself totally seriously and you get sucked in then you realize "Its a movie about a mob guy trying to kill an FBI witness by filling a plane with snakes!"

Everyone agreed that the ways people die from the snakes was the best part because its all pretty creative and there are a number of moments where you jump out of your skin.

So yeah, Snakes on a Plane will be in my Friday Night Flicks collection when it comes out on DVD.
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Congrats on the testomony Keavy.

Any RDM who melees and does not cure should be instantly booted. Any Meleeing mage who engages a mob with a nasty AoE attack is a fool. Anyone who melees a mob while the rest of the party is already engaged, especally when he has Sleep available, is beyond fool status. I hope you never see his worthless butt again.

This from a RDM who enjoys meleeing BTW.

ScarlettPheonix
Queen Cat

Post by ScarlettPheonix »

Not too much new for me.

Unlocked Dia III to go with Paralyze II :love:

My chicobo hatched yesterday! Soooo cute!! Its a male and in keeping with my obsession (what my husband calls it) with all things Phoenix related, its name is Daring Phoenix.

Check the prices on the AH for the new grasses/feed for chocobos and went :shock: and planted some wildgrass seed instead of spending 100k+ on a stack of Garidav grass.

Joined my first sky/hnmls this past week. One of my friends is the shellholder and a couple of other friends were members so I decided I might as well get into the end game scene.

Oh, and thank you to everyone who complimented my cake decorating! They disappeared pretty quickly at the party. I think the adults had more fun eating it then the kids to be honest :lol:
[img]http://www.geocities.com/fieryscarlettpheonix/1job18subs.jpg[/img]
[color=darkred][i]Red Mage[/i][/color]
Windurst 10/ZM14/PM [i]finis[/i]/ToAU [i]finis[/i]/SGT(P)/WotG [i]Emblem of the Holy Knight §§§§[/i]

[url=http://scarlett-insertwittytitlehere.blogspot.com/]My not interesting at all blog[/url]
Keavy
Drunker than thou

Post by Keavy »

Tsybil wrote:Congrats on the testomony Keavy.

Any RDM who melees and does not cure should be instantly booted. Any Meleeing mage who engages a mob with a nasty AoE attack is a fool. Anyone who melees a mob while the rest of the party is already engaged, especally when he has Sleep available, is beyond fool status. I hope you never see his worthless butt again.

This from a RDM who enjoys meleeing BTW.
I have no problem with a RDM Meleeing as long as s/he can do the other duties of the job.

As for our RDM I met him again in a party today. After warning the SMN he decided we should give him a chance. After an hour and a combined total of 12 Refresh's cast (He got most of them) the SMN called his RDM friend and we both asked the leader to kick this idiot and invite his friend. Experience went through the roof and I got to level 58 and can now wear my sweet WHM AF Body.
Katina
Big Cat

Post by Katina »

w0000t gratz Tianshii

I luv that turban when in dynamis on whm and fighting gods as blm.
I still dont know magic acc ratio to skill.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v324/SilverBlade830/katfinal.jpg[/img]
Many things go unsaid every day with those close to us. But the feelings are always there and true.

75whm//75blm//75war ZM/CoP: O
90+3 bonecraft 60 leathercraft/ alchemy