Bad luck.

A place to talk about... anything!
Pheonixhawk
Queen Cat

Bad luck.

Post by Pheonixhawk »

Recently Iv'e been having bad luck with my Rdm. It all started on Saturday when I put together a party to help ME get my coffer key. ME, and only ME. Everyone agreed to this. However when everyone was ready to disband we finnaly got a coffer key drop (cheer). I lotted for it, and so did everyone else. But this Mother F**king Rdm in MY party lotted for it too. Before I could kick him, he had already got MY coffer key. Naturally everyone was pissed at him. So we fought one more mob and luckily it too dropped a key. Everyone was so excited and tired, I got my key and everyone disbanded. Now I died a total of 3 times getting my coffer key, and deleved to lvl 53. I finnaly found a coffer and tried to open it. Only to find out, that the coffer key, was just a chest key. Seconds later, the rdm in my party dropped invisible and opened up the coffer right in front of my face. Naturally I was pissed. I had to take a good break from Rdm after that incident. I wish I could call A GM on him >.>

Also I the day prior I had died an additional 2 times. I was almost lvl 55, but now I need another 8k exp points. I will get my revenge on that Rdm. I could of had my AF gloves already.
DRK 75, RDM 75, 65 PLD

"If I could have a bot program. I'd have an Auto-Tarupunt one. You know. As soon as you go AFK it punts all taru within the area. Priceless" ~ Blackwing of Phoenix Server
Keavy
Drunker than thou

Post by Keavy »

Sadly, there are a lot of people out there like this.

Like i've said before, when I was doing my RSE I was MPK'd by another Mithra and a Hume PLD who were also looking for the RSE chests.

Sadly, in your case if you had called a GM they would have told you they don't handle player disputes.

Best thing to do in the future is to form Coffer key/Skillup parties. You tend to draw in fewer people like that when you do.
[b]WHM 75[/b] RDM 42 BLU 24 SCH 24 / [b]FTWindurst 10[/b] Sandy Oreo 5-1 RoZ 14 CoP 2-5 ToAU 15 Assault PSC
[img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a374/TehAsh/Keavysig.png[/img]
Custom sig courtesy of Krilldog.
[img]http://card.mygamercard.net/sig/Keavy+Rain.png[/img]
Keavy's thought for the day: "Grand Theft Auto IV has stolen my heart! :love:"
Nekiu
Big Cat

Post by Nekiu »

*hugs* :(
[img]http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/5814/mithrafishing2pc.jpg[/img]
Takara2011
Kitten

Post by Takara2011 »

Awww. Poor you.
/comfort
[img]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j247/tora20/chibirukku2.gif[/img]
Arat
Windurstrian Goddess of Randomness, Typos, and Mistells
THF54 | WHM33| BLM26 | NIN25 | DRG15 | WAR12 | SMN10 | MNK9 | BLU8 | PUP7 |COR17
Undine
Tomcat

Post by Undine »

i feel your pain. i know how stressful iut is getting your coffer key and the chest. i had my key and there where jps tehre playign with the doors keeping people form goign to the lower lvls i was pissed and woudnering whats up and we take a look and see most aret he job they need for a coffer key so we know what goign on they are trying to hog the drops. well my fiancee on unicorn slips around to another lock and when they close the door in my face he repops it and me and a 75 pld/nin race therw invisable and drop and start chekcing down there. needless to say we where right and low and behild there was a coffer guarded my dark stalkers. the pld takes the dark stalkers while m yfiancee shouts teh coffer is in another SP on the upper lvls. need less to say tehre as alot of wtfs and people racing ogg that way leaving me to opn my coffer with no problem. i then yell out a loud woot singeling i got it just was they all did WTF again and a little jp taru was watching this would chould speka english who was with them was laughing and told us good job. he though it was mean what the others where doing and hapy someone did somehting to piss em off XD. now to cap in GC behind gate 3 for my legs
Charaters: Undine- Caitsith, Shika- Alexander/Unicorn, Celsius- Cerberus

[url=http://www.nationstates.net/windurst1]Visit the ture windurst ^^![/url]

[img]http://test256.free.fr/UN%20Cards/catgirls4hn.jpg[/img]
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

awwww here's a cookie.
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
Kistala
Tomcat

Post by Kistala »

What was the name of the offending Red Mage, if you recall? I was in a similar situation on my Red Mage on Phoenix, except instead of finding a coffer and having one coffer key turn out to be a chest key, we ended up dying to a buncha skeletons while trying to save someone's bacon...

oh, and I was the 'other Red Mage' who lotted the key... because I had been given the understanding that it was a general key-hunting party, not a party to get only ONE person a coffer key (I was only informed otherwise after the key dropped and I had already lotted on it)
"Don't take life too seriously, you can't get out of it alive."

Currently: PLD69/WAR34 tank
PLD69/RDM34 soloer
Sylphine
Tomcat

Post by Sylphine »

/comfort

I understand how you feel... :(
Sylphine on Titan Server...

[url=http://www.mithrapride.org/members/guildmember.cgi?function=prof&name=Sylphine]More Info[/url]

Aw...after 50 leveling becomes more difficult now........
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Bad luck.

Post by xaresity »

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо